[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think about getting a weapon for self defense, because as of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Klappmesser-201020549486.jpg (18KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Klappmesser-201020549486.jpg
18KB, 700x466px
i think about getting a weapon for self defense, because as of late a lot of street-robbings have occured in my area
any suggestions on easy to get, easy to hide weapons in germany
>>
Balisong, but since you live in germany i dont know if you can get it
>>
>>35473829
if you're up against 3 or 4 people then it's a free weapon once they grab your arm..
>>
>>35473829
buy opinel from fishing shop. costs like 3 euros?
>>
File: images-123.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
images-123.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>35473829
and vote afd. your kids shouldnt ve afraid of such shitty situations.
>>
It would be far better if you actually just got /fit/ so that you won't run out of breath if you need to fight or run.

And then you run. It's the best self defence. If they get you to fight you've already lost cause they will be like 5 against your solitary self. And they have knifes too.
>>
>>35474343
they have swords and fucking blades.
>>
>>35473829
they say a robber can easily knock tonfa or knife out of your hand and that's actually hard to defend yourself with that
so a pepper spray seems like the easiest choice
>>
>>35473829
you're probably better off with an expandable baton or a billiard ball in a sock
>>
>>35473829
I heard machetes are the weapons of choice over there (:
>>
>>35473829
A knife is not easy to use if you dont have any kind of training.
I have a crossbow. Not saying it's what you should get but it's my brother's and he doesn't live in this house anymore and probably doesn't remember about it so I keep it for self defense at home just in case. For self defense anywhere outside home I have my good mixed martial arts
>>
>>35473829
Don't use a knife. THe winner of a knife fight dies in the ambulance often. It'd make sense to get a gun shapped pepper spray, a really good one, and a club if they let you carry those, or something like a taser that can knock you our for hours.
>pepper spray
>he cannot see
>wait for openning
>tase neck
>rob him instead
:^)

And if it's in the dark shinning a light on someone's face means they cannot even see you past the glare so they don't know what's even coming. But it has to be a really big flashlight. Cops do that for that reason with their flood lights, and flash the lights to confuse as well, because that throws off your timing.
>>
>>35473829
take martial arts

or move to somewhere less infested by violent savages
>>
>>35475347
Forgot pic*
>mace whole spray can
>reload
>macing continues

Spray it in your trash first so you don't become mean. I couphed in all my rooms and sneezed for like a day once, when I bought a pepper spray incognito pen form a gun show.
>>
>>35475347
>THe winner of a knife fight dies in the ambulance often
why the winner? wouldn't the loser die of the wounds more easily than the winner?
>>
>>35473829
Depp. Pfefferspray is the only way to go, all else will either get you hurt or in trouble with the police - if anyone ever asks, the spray is against dog attacks (the only valid reason to carry it around in Germany apart from being a cop/security guard)
>>
>>35475642
>Eine Anwendung gegenueber Menschen ist nur im Falle eines Notfalls oder rechtswidrigen Angriffes als Notwehr erlaubt.
Basically says that if you are attacked illegally(like being robbed) you can use it as an act of self-defense
>>
>>35475571
Even if you stab him in the heart he's got time to slash your bowels open before he dies. So unless you're getting the knife in his brain or take his eyes out then yeah you can die when you trade stabbs. He just falls FIRST.
>>
>>35475779
what if i go all out fucking ninja and trow the knife perfectly, hitting him with the grip and causing a mild trauma?
>>
>>35475808
If you're a ninja then you don't need any advice. But this guy is robbing you and this thread is about a guy getting advice, the robber has more experience fighting one would think. In fact, if I were to rob someone, I might keep goggles for swimming on my head to avoid getting maced, just put them on before you start the robbing. So even pepper spray wouldn't really work. I'm just saying.
>>
>>35473829
Get a Kleiner Waffenschein and carry a pistol with CS or pepper cartridges
>>
>>35475895
im not talking about a professional robber, just a random arab with a knife who wants some extra money
>>
>>35475744
Genau. Du kannst as Ding nocht mit dir tragen mit der Absicht, es gegen Menschen zu verwenden - also wenn man dich fragt, ist es gegen aggresive Hunde bzw Wildtiere
>>
>>35476122
Achso, ich dachte du meintest nach dem Angriff, wenn du gefragt wirst wieso du es benutzt hast
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.