[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you stop talking to that old internet friend? Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1475204672708.jpg (116KB, 1168x656px) Image search: [Google]
1475204672708.jpg
116KB, 1168x656px
Why did you stop talking to that old internet friend?
Don't you think he misses you?
>>
I usually stop talking to internet friends when I judge that my talking to them is going to be worse for them than the hurt from me going away.
>>
>>35473067
>Why did you stop talking to that old internet friend?
>Don't you think he misses you?

I don't have any friends
>>
no, he only hits me up when he needs something or if he's bored at work
>>
File: 1486517526030.png (35KB, 336x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486517526030.png
35KB, 336x394px
I left a community with several good friends because everyone was successful except me.
>>
>>35473067
Because we were both too awkward and introverted to make contact with each other.
I still miss her after well over a yea
>>
>>35473067
He became a normalfag, so no.
>>
I became too normie
>>
File: 1488502512190.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488502512190.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>35473067
>having internet friends period
>>
>>35473067
he was a drunk parasite with BPD and being his friend felt like a hostage situation
>>
We only interacted through video games and he doesn't play anything but f2p/mobashit and I quit that garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x332px
>>35473067
It was a She for me OP and it was the opposite actually they stopped talking to me. We were good friends for years and went through highs and lows and we're still really close then one day she left for a while and then came back but then a little while later she just left and hasn't me contacted me ever since. It's been almost a year since I last contacted them but I don't miss her as much which is good because I've been trying to detach myself from her but in the end I'm still stuck with small part of me missing her.
>>
I worried he was being nice to me disingenuously. He was never anything but completely kind, and yet it felt like there was something barely below the surface.
>>
>>35473067
I don't honestly remember why we stopped talking. We talked about our writing and the kind of books we wanted to write before I stopped giving a shit about those. He introduced me to Lux Aeterna (which, I don't know how I didn't know about it beforehand) the summer I started reading Homestuck. I regret that time.

My other internet friend is a girl I like, who I actually live like 20 minutes away from. I started meeting her in person back in January, when she out-of-the-blue invited me to an open mic at her coffee shop. I've been going ever since. Things have only gotten more complex from there.
>>
>>35474544
This except im the one playing the mobashit, kek.
>>
>>35474725
Mobashit really fucked with my brain. You might wanna look into playing other games
>>
File: 1489345533649.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489345533649.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
>>35474743
Its cancerous and gets you mad, but sometimes its rewarding and its almost always fun if you just stop giving a fuck. I AM taking a break tho, it's gotten to me lately.

You sound just like him tho. bard is that u
>>
File: IMG_7159.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7159.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>35473067
No, because I was a douche. None of my old internet friends remember me let alone care about me and I don't blame them. Unfortunately, it's 2017 and the only way to make friends online is to be a douchey sperg or something to sexually gratify degenerates.

>tfw took the nicepill but not a e-slut

How can people even whore themselves out like that? Isn't it degrading?
>>
>>35474546
this
it scared the shit out of me
>>
File: 1486671755878.png (347KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486671755878.png
347KB, 500x375px
>>35473067

>Why did you stop talking to that old internet friend?

I stopped talking to her because she and her friends kicked me out.

I'm glad they did, though.

I was friends with them for most of high school, but then one day they had enough of me and kicked me out.

They would always make fun of me for having Asperger's (even though I've never been diagnosed with any mental disorders), would purposely make me blow a gasket, then yell at me for being irrational (all the men in my family have anger problems, I have them the worst).

They all thought I was gonna shoot up my school, and constantly tried to stop me from doing it, even though I never would've, anyway. I'm pretty sure half of my school thought I was going to, too.

They turned me into such a hardcore nihilist, that I wouldn't care if I died right on the spot for no reason.

They fucked up the relationship with my mother, too. They turned it borderline abusive. I'm pretty sure I gave her depression because of it. I still raise my voice at her sometimes, since I'm still recovering, but it's much better now.

Now that they left, I'm doing much better. People don't think I'm creepy anymore, people talk to me more, my IRL friends and I get along better now, I don't yell at my mom anymore, I go out more often, I'm improving more on guitar, I sleep better, I'm not as violent, and I'm dating the girl I've had a crush on for two years.

What happened to them, you may ask?

The whole group basically fell apart, and this one specific girl I'm talking about seems to be twice as miserable and depressed than before. My girlfriend says I'm obsessed with her, but it's not really like that. I just love it when people get what's coming to them. It gets me so energized.

>Don't you think he misses you?

I don't know. I hope so, though, because if I ever get the chance to talk to her again, I'm gonna fucking rub it in her face how shitty her life is compared to mine. She's fucking scum, I swear.
>>
>>35474931
I'd like to have some sort of online/offline gentlemen's club experience. A place where you can go and just chat with people about light topics, without needing to get wasted or scream against loud music.
>>
She stopped talking to me. Every time, she just up and stopped all contact. Then she would contact me again months later about her previous relationship that went south. I finally got enlighrened after the 6th time and stopped responding to her and being her emotional tampon. She never responded to my feelings, yet I was expected to respond to hers. After the last time, she finally confessed that she loved me and wanted me. I called her back rejecting her. I mentioned I was tired of her bullshit that she put me through. I mentioned how I loved her from the first time we met, but I can't love a busted up whore who went through relationship after relationship and only used me as her emotional tampon. She started the usual woman bullshit and I blocked her number, then got a new one. Last time I checked, she still hops from relationship to relationship, now has 3 children from 3 different men, looks like a meth whore, and is currently on probation and has an active CPS case.
>>
>>35473067
he turned into a tryhard faggot who tried joining the fighting game tourney scene, but he still couldnt win against me even though i barely played. at the same time he also turned into one of those fags from steamfeels, and he became an annoying fag to boot. ever since he learned japanese he became even more obnoxious, since he would only type in moonrunes on social media
>>
>>35475497
Why do so many people try to learn japanese? I'd rather learn spanish, a lot more people talk that.
>>
>>35475611
he learned japanese so he could play jap games and watch anime without subs and all that shit, so some of that holds true to most people who try to learn it nowdays. he now works as a janitor at the community college he dropped out of
>>
File: 1488823336694.jpg (107KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488823336694.jpg
107KB, 848x900px
I disconnected from every one of my friends, online and IRL. I miss some of them, but I have to move on. Internet friends are great when you feel you can't make anymore in your area. But, shit, the older you get the worse online friends are. Just look at steamfeels, bunch of dudes homolusting over each others butts. I'm jealous
>>
>>35473067
Coz they start annoying me.
It's like half the girls I met online are depressed and/or heartbroken and after I know them for a while they start telling me all their drama shit. I can't even handle my own problems, no way im gonna listen and fix theirs.
>>
File: 1488347494983.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488347494983.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>35473067
It turns out I have a Borderline Personality Disorder, which explains why every single detail would upset me, no matter how small it was it would always make me sad, to the point where I couldn't talk to him anymore, not without feeling sad at least.
In the end the only way I was able to chat with him was by putting no affection in my words which in turn made it very difficult to have a worthwhile conversation with me, as if my lack of social skills and how boring I am wasn't enough.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.