[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a weed thread going? What are you smoking robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170210_151349.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_151349.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Can we get a weed thread going?

What are you smoking robots and when did you smoke it?

Are you smoking bud or dabs? Using edibles? Also what music do you like to get high to?

Get in here
>>
>>35472665
>had weed last night
>somehow lost it

Fucking kill me
>>
>>35472689
Kek how much was it? And wtf how do you just lose weed all of a sudden. That's some bullshit my man I'm sorry that happened.
>>
>>35472704
Not a lot a little under a gram but it was my happiness for the day and I have no clue I always have like 10 things in my pocket and they always fall out and shit so I just leave a trail of valuables everywhere I go
>>
I smoke bud, but I want to move to edibles eventually because I'm worried about my lungs.
I did experiments with making dermal patches with dimethyl sulfoxide, but that never really worked very well.
Dabs doesn't get me the same kind of high as weed does, it's strangely different and I don't like it. I even made a machine to press weed into resin (which people around here call rosin for some retarded reason), but I stopped doing that because it's just not the same kind of high.
>>
>>35472756
Shit man yeah edibles will get you very high be careful and don't eat the whole thing at once breh
>>
>>35473729
But they only get you high because you have to use a lot of weed to make them. I'm near broke and I have to stretch my weed as far as I can. Edibles aren't very efficient, but smoking with a one-hitter is.
>>
Wake and bake with some Durban Poison flower and coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5_R4KFoi8o
>>
>>35472756
that is rosin, resin is something else entirely, youre literally the one who is incorrect here lmao
>>
>>35472721

>I always have like 10 things in my pocket and they always fall out and shit so I just leave a trail of valuables everywhere I go

Dude get a man-bag or something.
>>
>>35474431

Resin can mean two totally different things.

It can be the tar left over in a pipe or over a bud that got partially smoked, or it can be another word for hashish.
>>
>>35474452
>americans and theie stupid terms and weed culture
It's called fucking hash, nothing else.
>>
>>35474431
Rosin is another substance entirely.
The cannabinoids produced by the plants are called resin. Hot pressing separates the resin from the rest of the plant matter.
I think people call it rosin to distinguish it from resin as in the sticky residue that collects in pipes, but it's not really the right name.
>>
File: 1441585581972.jpg (72KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1441585581972.jpg
72KB, 640x616px
>>35472665
>What are you smoking robots and when did you smoke it?
I haven't smoked in awhile. I've been strictly drinking my weed in the form of a tea. I have a 1 year old daughter and I live with my family, so I can't really blaze up, but i definitely can sip on some hot tea and wait about 20 mintues for the comfy long-lasting high. It's the epitome of comfy on a friday night.

>Also what music do you like to get high to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezt2A4Nlwqw
>>
>>35475623
how do you prepare your tea?
>>
File: 00108upset.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108upset.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>tfw smoke over 2g a day
>>
>>35472665
Some hash. Live in the country which gives entrance to 3/4 of the hash consumed in europe. It's lovely. But I prefer weed to be honest.
>>
File: 1487982750709.jpg (152KB, 999x667px) Image search: [Google]
1487982750709.jpg
152KB, 999x667px
>>35475675
Well rule of measurement is I use about a gram per serving, but I like to drink out of a thermos and the weed where I live isn't always super good, so I put 3 to 4 grams in one thermos of tea.

But how I do it.

>break down the weed. use a grinder or a shotglass with scissors of if you cant get a grinder
>mix it with butter. i use 1/4 a teaspoon for 1/2 gram. For 3 grams, you can just put it about 1/2 a teaspoon
>dont get the weed all butter-y. just get it nicely coated and try to mix and coat every single piece
>place the weed/butter mixture in a tea bag or a tea ball. I have a tea ball and I use this
>place the teabag/ball in boiling water
>lower heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes. I do it for 25, but 30 is good to be safe
>drink and enjoy

even if it cools down, the THC within the tea will always be active. It's great for getting high discreetly.
>>
>>35475623
How the hell do you make tea? Do you need to make cannabutter?
I have heard about many people making tea and hot chocolate with hash because hash is way more common here than in america but you need like 0.5g or some shit to make tea with that method. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>35472665
I'm smoking some hidroponic amnesia. Got it from a smokers club. The kinda-legal option in my country. I've seen some messed up shit since I got in there.
>>
>>35475893
What kind of messed up shit? The kind that makes you question the whole "it's not a drug bruhh" lifestyle.
>>
>>35475929
Well, the club is open from 12 to 12. At first I used to swing by for a bit and then leave, but after getting to know the people that run it, I started spending more time there. From then on, I just saw people spending 12 hours a day there. It is a second home for a lot of guys. It is a good example of what it does to a lot of people. But what I meant is more along the lines of amounts of weed, hash, bho, whatever you could come up with, I've seen it.

When you spend that much time in that short of place, you start seeing the deliveries, the money, the other drugs... If you go up the ladder high enough people stop being your average pothead and start seeming like the mafia. But you get a lot of perks. You get to smoke the hash morocans send as a taste for future whole sales, the club is located in the center of the city, so it's a nice place to hang out in like it was your home, you get to go to parties where every kind of drug conveivable is just handed out to whoever wants it. All that good shit.
>>
>>35475689
this

>this cuck >>35475805 caring about half a gram
>>
>>35475796
Does the tea smell at all?
>>
>>35476137
What country is this in?
>>
>>35476767
It smells a bit when it's simmering, and the tea itself has a bit of an aroma. But it's more of a weedy herbal aroma than a burnt weed smell and it's easily covered up.
>>
>>35477004
Spain.

Origorigorig
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.