[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right now, I work a nice meaningless job all by myself, at night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: city.png (916KB, 1108x626px) Image search: [Google]
city.png
916KB, 1108x626px
Right now, I work a nice meaningless job all by myself, at night where no one bothers me whatsoever. I am frugal and make plenty of money to buy everything I need. I also don't keep women around. Anyway, kind of getting bored of it, I am applying for a better job right now and I think I'm going to work that one until I die. That should be nice. I'll go buy a house in some cheap area and use all my extra money to make it my fortress. Excessively large fence around my property, all sorts of emergency equipment and a generator. I always had this idea about installing my toilet so you need to climb a staircase to it lmao, like an actual throne, so I might do that too. A secret bookshelf hiding a room. Hire a maid too.

Should be nice. What are you guys looking forwards to?
>>
To the day where i finally work up the courage to end my shit existence
>>
File: rude.gif (263KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rude.gif
263KB, 800x800px
>>35472359
oh, how nice.
>>
>>35472359
Mostly this but I'll one day build a shrine to the one person I love but mostly the whole ending my own existence thing
>>
>>35472339
Can I have your old job? I have the same dream of you, but just living out in the middle of nowhere, and working from home getting everything delivered to me. No contact with humans just working on my house and garden until I die.
>>
>>35472339
What do u work with?
>>
>>35472420
I'll probably do that too, either eat out daily or have stuff delivered. Or even have a cook. You'd be surprised what you have money for when you don't smoke, don't date, don't drink(that much), buy everything at value village. It frees all the money up for fun stuff.

>>35472421

My current job is a night janitor. It pays more than day janitors. I've done it so long, I get irked by the daytime. I was out there recently and I don't know how people tolerate the noise and the people. Hoboes every ten feet asking for money.

>>35472417
>>35472359
Embark on a life of crime.
>>
>>35472485
>janitor
nice, I would like to work as that too or some other robot job, though industry at night pays really well but the work is probably alot more harder and a fucking shore to do
>>
File: happyclose.png (2MB, 1109x960px) Image search: [Google]
happyclose.png
2MB, 1109x960px
>>35472503
>be me
>show up at 1 a.m.
>work for an hour or hour and a half until the last people leave
>watch anime and funpost for three hours until 5 a.m.
>start working again just before the deliveryman shows up
>finish at seven thirty or so and go home

sometimes I watch it for four hours and claim that it was "really dirty today" just to keep the facade up.
>>
It is my goal to save up enough money to live off of the interest in an index fund. Even if I have to live like someone in poverty, I'm going to return to the NEET life. If I can though the 2 things I want most are of course a powerful computer and a home gym. Maybe I will start a library once I have a place of my very own.
>>
>>35472552
Fuck man, you have my dream job.
>>
>>35473468
janitor jobs aren't rare, especially night ones.
>>
>>35473970
Depends on what country I guess.
>>
>>35473991
People need cleaners, in every country. I guarantee 90% of bars have a guy who comes in and takes care of the mess every night and vanishes before the morning staff appear.
>>
>>35473970
Good ones are rare, my last janitor job only gave me 6 hours to work an entire week. Getting a fulltime janitor job isn't that easy.
>>
>>35474268
this cant even get fulltime shitty jobs
>>
File: maids.jpg (399KB, 2048x1449px) Image search: [Google]
maids.jpg
399KB, 2048x1449px
>>35474268
Ah well, maybe when I leave this one in a few months, I'll post the listing here to give anyone who wants it a shot at least.
>>
The stairs to the toilet is a bad idea

What if you really need to shit or barf

Not gonna want the stairs
>>
>>35474387
my autopsy report will be hilarious though. but you're right, I'll put a hand rail, and a platform at the top I can kneel at.

or just have two bathrooms
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.