[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are like me, a pathetic shut in mentally ill neet, do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2251.png (203KB, 718x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2251.png
203KB, 718x639px
If you are like me, a pathetic shut in mentally ill neet, do you ever fantasize about leaving your parents' house and having a family of your own? Having a loving wife and children you raise to be good, healthy people? Living a simple, traditional life?

I do. I am so fucked up in so many ways that's it's only ever gonna be a dream.
>>
Well find yourself a date and You'll realize all girls are dumb sluts. That fantasy Will poof into air so fast.
>>
>>35472058
>family
no, i wouldnt want that. Not because of mgtow or "cucking" divorce but i dont imagine myself as a father besides i wouldnt want to bring children onto this Earth. I'd like to be eccentric artist or commanding leader type of guy.
>>
>>35472091

You know who said a similar thing? My mother.
That they're mostly not good, they would cheat on me, take advantage of me etc etc. "Be very careful" etc...

But I'm dumb and I believe there are a lot of good girls out there who will make good wives. If that makes me stupid and naive, I prefer to remain stupid and naive, for the sake of my mind. Because I don't like reality, don't want to accept it.
>>
>>35472306
So you'd rather settle with someone than live alone?
>>
File: griffith eclipse.jpg (53KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
griffith eclipse.jpg
53KB, 700x400px
>>35472058
I fantasize about sacrificing my family and """friends""" to become an all powerful demon god

I went to school for a useless degree and can't find any work besides wagecuckoldry and I'm forced to live in my parents basement. I'm NEVER going to escape.
>>
>>35472360
>useless degree
which one?
>>
>>35472360
>I fantasize about sacrificing my family and """friends""" to become an all powerful demon god

Me too.
I think about it daily ever since I saw it.
No other manga or anime or book or movie has ever made me think so deeply.
I also fantasize that I'm going to find a crimson behelit somehow, a common one won't do. As if such a thing exists. Maybe I'll see one by the side of the road when I go for a walk. Maybe it'll come to me in some way. I don't "really" believe it but I pretend I do.

I don't tell any of this shit to my doc, of course.
I know it's crazy talk and can get me in trouble.
>>
>>35472334

Yes. I don't want to be alone. I want to share my life.
You don't get to pick your parents or relatives.
I have the desire to live with a woman not because I have to but because I want to.
I want to have my own family, a place to call home. Love.

It will never happen, I just dream, that's all.
>>
>>35472402
History. I had hoped to teach, but even that is super selective nowadays.

I've been looking for other work and 38k starting office jobs even require a masters nowadays. It's absurd
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (109KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
109KB, 608x800px
>>35472058
>If you are like me, a pathetic shut in mentally ill neet

yes

>do you ever fantasize about leaving your parents' house and having a family of your own? Having a loving wife and children you raise to be good, healthy people? Living a simple, traditional life?

no. the redpill was forced down my throat when it comes to women and i'll never trust them

i'll also never be responsible for bringing life into this world of endless despair and suffering

women are shit, children are shit

women will leave you for another man, children will leave you alone in a nursing home while they live in your house
>>
I dont have a family of my own so fantasized of having a family of my own
Its just a thought from loneliness since no one would give me a chance
>>
File: 1461373069834.jpg (84KB, 559x470px) Image search: [Google]
1461373069834.jpg
84KB, 559x470px
>>35472058
Only if I ever by some miracle become affluent then I was start entertaining the possibility. I didn't enjoy my youth, and where I am at now I know I couldn't fix for my children what was wrong for me.
>>
no, i fantasize about winning the lottery and buying a small tropical island, i dont want a family
>>
File: 1461651324207.jpg (134KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1461651324207.jpg
134KB, 764x764px
Not really. I'm still a manchild, and children should not have children. Also i have no money so bringing kids when you are poor is also bad idea. If i ever become rich Chad and i land some loving girl, then yeah sure. But i don't really think about it too much since i have already embraced way of the wizard.
>>
>>35473690
Anyone who uses the term redpill unironically is a retard.
It is a good thing you stay away from procreation. We need less stupid people.
>>
No, even more patheticly, I want an autistic girl who's slightly less of a shut-in than me and has no ambitions in life other than to browse the web, watch TV and play video games with me
>>
File: 1484317162230.png (460KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484317162230.png
460KB, 800x800px
Fuck no.

Why would I have kids and force them to do all the shit I don't want to do now?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.