[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate thread, what do you guys truly hate? What really grinds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

File: 1488770800122.png (781KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1488770800122.png
781KB, 640x637px
Hate thread, what do you guys truly hate? What really grinds your gears?
>>
>>35472053
OP here, personally I simply hate people who aren't honest with themselves and others.
>>
>>35472053
>Hate thread, what do you guys truly hate? What really grinds your gears?
women
>>
>>35472053
An abundance of rust
>>
>>35472104
>this
But the only thing I hate more than women is beta orbiters for giving the women power.

All beta orbiters need to be gunned down in the streets like the worthless pieces of shits they are.
>>
Capitalism desu
>>
Black lives matter activists

bunch of fucking whiners who lie about the fucking world.
>>
>>35472159
Definitely, what dishonest shit lords. Really pisses me off.
>>
>>35472129
Exactly, if they would just raise their standards women wouldn't be such shallow fucks.
>>
I really dislike anyone who thinks they can diagnose themselves for disorders. I don't want to turn this into a pissing contest, but it's really annoying to have people talk about their depression or what have you. Especially when they are obviously on the rise, as opposed to actually being depressed and hopeless.
>>
l HATE NlGGERS
>>

The autistic 72 year old grandmother I care for. I despise everything there is about her. She's noisy, shits herself, is emotionally manipulative, and was a normie.

Now I'm stuck caring for her, because no one else in the family will, and she refuses to go to a nursing home.
I'd smother her with a pillow at night, but I don't want to catch disease from being so close to her.
>>
>>35472310
I can't stand when people self diagnose autism, very few of the people who claim to have it really do.
>>
File: 1488680382498.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488680382498.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
/soc/ truly sicken me deeply.
>>
>>35472053
The world and humans, including myself. I would press the button to release the nukes a thousand times without hesitation.
>>
>>35472347
Admit her to home, fuck the bitch. She doesn't deserve you caring for her.
>>
>>35472349
I've never seen anyone claim to have autism outside of the internet. Are people actually saying that they have legitimate autism in real life?
>>
>>35472383
It's been on the table before, but I've been presented with an ultimatum by the rest of my family. Take care of her, or forever be ostracised by my relatives.

My mother, uncle, and sister have admitted if I did stop caring for her in her 'time of need', they would never speak to me again.
>>
>>35472053
The globalist Jew.
>>
>>35472415
>her children won't care for her
>but her children's children have to
How did this happen? It sounds like you got fucked over, hard.
>>
Days when the sky is grey. Just makes me bored and sad for some reason. Blue skies make me so happy.
>>
>>35472387
I have high functioning autism, diagnosed. Yes, alot of people do, but for everyone that does there are 10 that are just saying it to snow flake themselves.
>>
>>35472415
FUCK THEM, IF THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR LIFE SO THEY DON'T HAVE TOO. Seriously, admit her to a home and they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>35472454
That's sad to hear. It must be infuriating for people to use something like autism as a way of distinguishing themselves, thus undermining the reality and struggles of being autistic.
>>
File: 1474322212847.png (148KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474322212847.png
148KB, 327x338px
NIGGERS!!!! WOMEN!!! FAGGOTS!!! KIKES!!!!CHINKS!!! FURRIES!!!LIBERALS!!! MUSLIMS!!!!NORMIES!!!!! I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL!!!! YOU FUCKING SCUM JUST DIE!!!!
>>
>>35472452
Grey sky's are nice because now I know you're upset about them. Thanks anon!
>>
>>35472483
Exactly! Thanks for the kind words friend, I hate them so much for their dishonesty.
>>
Intolerance of religions amongst those who consider themselves tolerant (i.e LGBQT activists etc). I'm not religious myself but it's fucking awful how current generations mindlessly shit on religions like Christianity while they're overly-PC about other shit. I don't see why people can't just treat religious dudes as actual human beings, they're not retards, they just have hope for good things to come and for all their hard work to pay off, because they're not cynical bastards like the rest of us.

That and normies spouting "lol I have social anxiety, I just wanna be left alone go away lol".
>>
>>35472347
Be abondand by your family. Those fucks are only useing you so they won't have to feel guilty bout gram.
>>
>>35472320
wait what
how is this oreganoio?
>>
>>35472535
I hate both just as much anon, the people who don't respect religion for what is and are ignorant but talk about it like they have read the holy books, AND the people who blindly follow thousands year old text and restrict others because of the silly rules in them. So dishonest!
>>
File: IMG_8171.jpg (20KB, 309x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8171.jpg
20KB, 309x343px
Teenagers and kids who act like thuggish nignogs.
>>
File: 4235345312.jpg (5KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
4235345312.jpg
5KB, 224x224px
>>35472415
your family sounds like a bunch of fucking assholes

>u take care of her
>no we wont help lol
>if u send her to a home then we wont talk to u anymore

how fucked up and manipulative is that

u should cut ties with ur family and send her to a home desu
>>
Whiny bitches
>>
I hate myseIf
>>
>>35472351
>/soc/ truly sicken me deeply.
reminder that the majority of people in society are closer to the type who would browse that board than the type who would browse /r9k/

society needs to be purged
>>
>>35472581
>>35472538
>>35472450
We are all in agreeance, FUCK EM. Go live your life with out the old bitch
>>
File: natsuki.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
natsuki.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>35472053
Nothing, I hate nothing.
It must be exhausting to have all that negative energy flowing through you.
>>
>>35472450
I'll try and keep it succinct.

>18 years ago, live with grandmother, mother, sister, and brother
>Sister moves out
>Tells mother to get back into dating game
>Mother hooks up with violent BF, moves across the country, takes brother with her
>Left with grandmother at age 12
>Grandmother was in 'good health' then, but was abusive
>Constant threats to be kicked out, told I'm worthless etc
>Turn 16, finish school, apply for a job since we're poor as shit
>Got the job, but they phone the house
>Grandmother doesn't want me getting a job, tells them I've just been arrested for owning drugs and other nonsense. I don't even drink alcohol, let alone drugs
>Grandmother says "don't worry about it, just stay here with me"
>Go to apply for social housing to escape
>She phones the council and tells them I'm trying to scam them, by applying for a house even though I'm "perfectly situated in our current house"
>Get denied for housing later that week
>Her health declines about when I'm 18
>Family all pressure me into sticking around to care for her, even though they're all living it large
>They sign me up to be a dedicated carer
>Left once, for a few months, went to a homeless shelter. Couldn't stand it.
>Move back in after she threatens to call the police for me being a 'negligent carer'

Now I'm 25, and I just can't wait for her to die.
>>
People who lead others on and im definitely putting some women on blast. They often "imply" things with the wording face to face or text expecting you to do something for them while you get no benefit. Some will try to guilt trip you when you keep saying no.

Another thing is people who just spread horrible gossip/lies about others due to insecurity, envy, or just being a giant douchebag. The people at my work are famous for this and it really tells me a lot about their character. One of my old "friends" did this as well with my dating prospects and his ex told me all the shit he has said to others. It's hilarious but so childish.
>>
niggers and jews

why the fuck would you even ask
>>
>>35472644
I'm not gonna lie; your situation seems really tough, and there are probably some details that I'm missing here. But I would seriously consider cutting ties with your family. It sounds like they've only hurt and manipulated you. But think it through, obviously.
>>
>>35472627
I hate you for lieing, I wish you would just be honest with yourself and your feelings. I'm sure you think lieing about it on 4chan is helping though, and maybe even that line at the end might hurt my feelings! Good thing I don't have feelings to be hurt :^)
>>
>>35472648
So much this anon, I can't stand people who try to act this way, if people would just be honest instead of being manipulative assholes no one's feelings would get hurt. Gossips really shitty too, but I don't want to go on a rant.
>>
File: avatar-3413596.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
14KB, 385x387px
>>35472053
Myself.
orego
>>
>>35472053
>what do you guys truly hate?
Myself.
>>
Overwatch competitive games.
>>
>>35472698
I never used to think bad things, but these past few years I've been thinking stuff like "I could just set the house on fire. Prison is probably better than living with this old crone."
>>
>>35472644
i agree with>>35472697
you should cut ties and send her to a home
>>
>>35472728
oh god so much this. everyone is so petty and think that things revolve around themselves so they don't think twice about gossiping and then trying to be manipulative and acting like you're their friend, or that somehow you're the bad guy and they're the victim
>>
When I'm playing Rust, yes I know and make a really comfy house and some assholes light it on fire in front of me as I'm wounded and I watch something I built for an hour burn to the ground before they kill me

Really activates my almonds
>>
When I'm playing on my brothers computer and his faggot friends bug him to kick me off so they can play

FUCKING RUNESCAPE

HE GETS A 600 DOLLAR COMPUTER FOR XMAS AND PLAYS WHAT, RUNESCAPE????

Just kill me
>>
>>35472794
I hate just about everything, but there's nothing that grinds my gears more than dishonesty. Would you agree?
>>
>>35472810
Get revenge anon, go burn down there house so they know how it feels!
>>
>>35472829
are you 12???
just buy your own computer
>>
>>35472829
i cant decide if this post is real
>>
>>35472053
- Existing
- Women
- Politics
- Video Games
- Anyone who still enjoys video games.
- Anyone who isn't white
- Furries
- fake news
- virtue signallers
- more celebrities.
- all comedians
- Myself
-
>>
>>35473024
I think it might be, that seems like some strong hate
>>
>>35473052
Nice anon, respectable list of hatred
>>
When my dog eats all of my fucking dinner I leave on the radiator.
>>
>>35472129
You watch Dunkey don't you
>>
>>35472053
Mega bumporinonononkni!!
>>
Selfish behavior, and liars in general.
>>
File: 1442344480161.png (17KB, 374x208px) Image search: [Google]
1442344480161.png
17KB, 374x208px
>>35472644
Drop ALL of them nigga
>>
>>35473335
EXACTLY, I don't mind selfishness too much because that's just human nature and honest, but liars make my blood boil!
>>
>>35472320
If that was an original comment, r9k has truly become a trap BBC worshipping board
>>
>>35472053

People who type out *sigh*, "umm", and "ugh" in their internet correspondence
"Eugh" is fine if it's an expression of disgust and not affective exasperation, when it's the worst.
"Umm" can be fine depending on context but mostly comes across as just as obnoxious.
>>
>>35473450
Interesting thing to hate, but umm is what you say when you are unsure of what to say. You can think about what to say as long as you want on the internet.
>>
>>35472053
Liberals
>>
>>35473481

No, I mean "umm" as in "umm, actually", or "umm, no..."
I concede that using umm in this context is quite tempting and I've been guilty of it myself, but I still hate it whenever I see it.
>>
File: 1485903647445.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485903647445.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>35473374
but liars make my blood boil!

Nothing more rage inducing than some punk ass bitch trying to manipulate you by lying.

I suppose I could specify with the selfish behavior. I do recognize it is human nature, but sometimes it REALLY pisses me the fuck off how inconsiderate of others people are. No common decency like holding a door for somebody, or making excuses when people ask for help or a favor. BUT OH NO YOU CAN HELP THEM ALL YOU WANT. Goddamn despicable.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35472053
This anon is too smug to hate anyone or anything.
>>
we have a sjw feminist in our class and she freaks me the fuck out i want to kill her so badly
>>
>injuries

everything in life slows down when you get one
>>
File: pepe.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
>>35472053
>high school, educational system
>women who claim equality, women rights, men who support them
>fat people (because eating less is easy as fuck) and people that don't know about nutrition (i.e literally most people)
>society's plebeians
>living with my mom and not having a decently-paid job
>when anyone tell me what to say and what not, how should I act or to be respecful
>casual sex, whores, men who degrade women sexually but get mad at rapists, living in degeneracy
>having to eat more food forcefully because of gym

these are the first ones that came to my mind
>>
>implying I hate anything more than I hate myself
>Implying anyone will ever hate me more than I hate myself
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.