[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you do the daily grind despite the fact that life is fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: glob.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
glob.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
how do you do the daily grind despite the fact that life is fucking boring and pointless?
>>
>>35471637
wtf is that on the picture?
>>
suicide costs money
>>
>>35471641
cannabis wax
>>
I've come to accept the pointlessness of life and recognize that the only fulfilling life to lead is one where you find your own happiness and ambition
>>
im scared of dying, that's literally the only reason im clinging on
>>
>>35471648
i want all of this shit ASAP
>>
l drink.
>>
>>35471637
>Figure out that if you wanted to kill yourself you would be attempting it already.
>figure out the minimum effort needed to survive comfily
>lower the bar for what constitutes "worth living"
>>
>>35471777
Obviously not. A dragonball is relatively clear.
>>
I still find happyness in most mundane things and also have a pretty cute bf i love him
>>
>>35471637
It's not life that's boring and pointless, it's the nihilistic repetition of life, within a corporate, capitalistic system. Or, at least, your place within that system, which is pointless and boring.

I don't mean to sound like some flunky, who just discovered a Marxist memes page, on Facebook, but the only people to feel enthusiastic and passionate about their place as a secretary in some tertiary, redundant, corporate or service-based job, are the only ones made for this world, because they're actually happy about being what is essentially an NPC.

Your life can have meaning, it's not boring, and doesn't have to be pointless, but the system under which we live, is pointless and boring, for a good 95% of the population.
>>
File: 1488735735081-r9k.gif (466KB, 330x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488735735081-r9k.gif
466KB, 330x250px
>>35471637
I work so I can buy drugs and alcohol.

Pretty simple really.
>>
File: CUMS.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CUMS.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>35471637
cumming will always be fun
>>
>>35471637
I've got videogames. Life is never pointless when you have vidya.
There are always worlds to save and enemies to defeat. Gotta rescue the CPUs.
>>
>>35471637
I've got goals I need to achieve before my death, so that gives me purpose. The goals themselves are very self centered like being /fit/, have meditation be a huge part of my life and eventually travel somewhere to learn even more about it, have more self confidence. Achieving these goals will do nothing to change the world, and I'm okay with that. I've learned that I'm not going to be a person who changes the world, but if I can live a comfy life and achieve my goals than that's good enough for me.
>>
>>35471637
I need the grind to be able to afford food to keep me from dying. And I have to be alive for my few good memories to continue existing.
That's my literal only reason.
>>
>>35471637
>how do you do the daily grind despite the fact that life is fucking boring and pointless?

I look forward to my biweekly drinking.
>>
I'm constantly distracting myself to stave off all the suicidal thoughts
>>
>>35471637
How? I just do. I choose to not stop existing.
Sometimes I stop trying, but I've always wanted to lay down and just dehydrate to death and the moods don't last long enough for that.
>>
File: 1460271883181.png (224KB, 544x438px) Image search: [Google]
1460271883181.png
224KB, 544x438px
>>35471674
me 2 tbqh
if i wasn't i would've killed myself already
>>
>have a very supportive gf who loves me who I want to spend as many years with as possible
>drink heavily
>been fighting several mental illnesses for over a decade and view learning to live with them as a personal challenge
>have several hobbies that I enjoy
>looking forward to getting the degrees and doctorate that I'll need for the job I actually want to do

Damn OP
I hadn't fully realized how normal I've become until just now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.