[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to actually kill myself >never tell people to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: wew.png (125KB, 498x379px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
125KB, 498x379px
>want to actually kill myself
>never tell people to kill themselves, even as a joke
>actually tell them to don't do it if they are suicidal

Really makes me think
>>
File: 1488452019948.jpg (356KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488452019948.jpg
356KB, 1366x768px
It's deep thinking. The deeper it is, the higher the chance someone would start thinking about his life seriously.
People who lack that usually say to the suicidal or depressed people to just "get it easy" and "just hang on". To them, life is simple.
To you, it's apparently not.
You might feel stressed in an inescapable situation, thinking "That's it. There's no chance I'm recovering/escaping/changing. I'm going to die".
The thing is, your situation consists of a complex of obstacles.
And you solve them one by one. Start with the first one, then keep working on the next one.
The key thing is to begin.
>>
>>35471510
How about you just fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>35471337
Also, there's not many ways to commit suicide and look... at least presentable shortly afterwards.
Your head will explode after a gun wound. You will shit and piss yourself if you hang yourself, accompanied with a nasty skin colour, and if you slice your wrists in a bath, you'll be covered in feces and rot long before anyone notices the smell. Poison is not too effective, and there's a high chance you'll vomit it partially, while the rest of it will turn you into a living cucumber.
To me, killing myself is not worth it, but if I ever get tired of life - if you can call that life - I'll plan a killstreak of people who've been mean to me in the past, and I'll get very nasty with my methods until the police catches me.
>>
>>35471550
You wanted an advice or attention, and you got it, if you're OP, of course.
Otherwise, who's feeling edgy today? Did your mom refuse to get you a new videogame?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.