[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Asian bf >tfw most Asian guys aren't interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_inline_na35lyczsx1s2b005.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_na35lyczsx1s2b005.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>tfw no Asian bf
>tfw most Asian guys aren't interested in white girls

Why do white men find it so easy to get Asian girls, while white females have no luck at all? I hate this bullshit.
>>
>falseflagging by a slant eyed gook
>>
File: 5645646545.jpg (301KB, 480x719px) Image search: [Google]
5645646545.jpg
301KB, 480x719px
>>35471313
>>tfw most Asian guys aren't interested in white girls
Lol, since when? White girls are trophies for all non-white races, it's probably because you are ugly as shit why not even asians want you.
>>
>>35471313
Because EVERYONE knows how shit white women are. They're a joke desu
>>
>>35471313
This is bait right

No white girls like Asian guys..
>>
>/r/asianmasculinity
>Asian man gets mad when white boy "steals" "his people's" females
>Asian man claims to only want Asian woman to masquerade the fact that he really wants to fuck a non-Asian woman
>Asian man brings up graphs and charts from leddit showing how Asian men "have it bad"
>Asian man votes for democrats even though he has a grudge against black people because they called him a "Chinaman" in middle school

Are Asian men the most cucky demographic out there?
>>
>>35472227
>No white girls like Asian guys..
I do
>>
>>35471313
Parents say meet nice asian girl or successful white girl ONLY

>>35472082
We like to ride the white horse but marriage is usually to asian girls

>>35472356
>Liberal white men are the most cucked
but all those points are usually only brought up by banana asians and hapas

>>35472227
>That nice bump in black girls liking asian dudes
Anime, asian mysticism, and cheap flights to asia is converting a lot of 'worldly' girls in the last decade
>>
File: Eln2Jy0.jpg (148KB, 900x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Eln2Jy0.jpg
148KB, 900x1259px
>all these triggered whitecucks

Daily reminder
>>
>>35473688
>Anime, asian mysticism, and cheap flights to asia
>tfw I have none of these things and might as well be a bland white guy except for being a gook
>>
>>35472082
>shit people who don't travel say

White women do AWFUL in Asia. In Japan they heavily prefer Japanese women.

Women of other races tend to do better because they don't have a stick up their butt and a false sense of superiority over Japanese women so they actually flirt with and successfully get Japanese men.
>>
Asian here, I have a white gf. Most Asian guys are shy, those aren't the ones you want. You want one that's a bit more extrovert
>>
>>35473718
If you really want to feel what its like to be 'white dude in an ex-pat bar in asia' then just go to an anime convention; same type of women but with yellow fever.
>>
would an asian girl ever date a white girl?
>>
OP is a asian male from /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>35473718
>calling yourself a gook
kys
>>
>>35473870
>Asians are the most desired gay/lesbo partner

Women don't know what sexual harassment is until they have to deal with fags.
>>
>>35473921
i just meant... holding hands... sharing music... maybe kissing idk...
>>
File: 1477276361849.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477276361849.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
>be korean in deep south
>make okcupid account because I finally believe I am ready to have a gf
>have only grown up liking asian girls and cute white girls
>don't really like black girls because the ones I've known have been loud and confrontational and in gangs
>after first day see that I got some messages and likes
>all black girls calling me cute
>some tumblr liberal black girls as well, and this one cute black weeby girl

I'm conflicted... I wish I was in Canada or California with other people like me...
>>
>>35474058
>korean
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY GOOK

I HATE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH
YOU RUINED JAPAN AND I CAN ALREADY TELL YOU KIMCHIHEADS ARE PLANNING ON RUINING THE US NEXT

Kimchi is JAPANESE btw I want to make that clear. Korea has invented NOTHING and has NO culture
>>
>>35472356
>cucky demographic out there?
I believe that title belongs to swedes
>>
>>35474058
Use them as practice gfs
>>
>>35473946
>You'll never be secret lesbo lovers

I don't see why not but being a lesbo is still looked down on in asian cultures so it'll be a challenge to just get them to admit it.
I would suggest asian college towns since that's probably their first time away from the parents and will be more open to other views
>>
>>35471313
I can be ur asian bf im very nice if u give me a chance
>>
>>35474058
>South Carolina has a decent asian population
Is there still a lot of asian chicken farms in Arkansas?
>>
File: tfw.png (1MB, 953x716px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
1MB, 953x716px
>>35474089
I too wish I wasn't born here anon. Everyday I cry because I just want to feel like I belong somewhere. I wish I could have been....
>>
>>35474058
You probably have more in common with a black girl in college than you do with a white girl in college. Especially living in the south. If you aren't in college you probably have more in common with the trashy white girls than the trashy black girls, because the college girls aren't going to want to date you
>>
>>35471313
Cite your sources, please.
>>
>>35473688
>We like to ride the white horse but marriage is usually to asian girls
You f*cking RACIST! We white liberal feminists are going to kill you for this.
>>
Maybe you are too big
By that I mean chubby/fat
>>
im asian and this is fucking obvious bait
>>
ingrained self hatred/white washing
>>
All white girls into Asian guys are huge weebs and fetishize Asian men more than white guys do to Asian women from my experience
>>
>>35471313
>tfw Asian
>tfw no qt white gf
Honestly tho if you are a white girl who can't date one of us then you must have either a huge physical or personality because whites are the most desirable race in Asia
>>
>>35474868

of course they are but white women see Asian men as cucks... the orientals, that is. There may be historical reasons for that (reee Asians aren't in hollywood films... cry me a river), but I know Asian chads. They fucking exist. The sexiest guy I know is Asian. I think Asian men have taken submissiveness and taciturn temperament too far.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.