[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to write an argumentative essay, my topic is this, "Modern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489267647720.jpg (46KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1489267647720.jpg
46KB, 640x799px
I need to write an argumentative essay, my topic is this,

"Modern Society Emasculates men, demonizes masculinity, and without masculinity men aren't prepared for the real world."

How do I go about doing this?
>>
>>35471071
I think it would definitley helped if you mentioned 4chang in it and how emasculated men, betas if you will, crawl to the darkest corners of the internet to vent about their experiences/shortcomings and take solace in conversing with those similar.If you do you better credit me nigger.
>>
>>35471071
First you have to define what masculinity is, then explain why it's important (the notion of having lists of gender-acceptable behaviors is quite out of style in this our current year). After that, give examples using marketing trends and real pubmed research data about models getting thinner, clothing being made for shorter, less muscular men, and fat men. Explain that this is cross-cultural, look at the Japanese notions of masculinity, as well as progressive middle eastern cultures. Explain that while the gender-acceptable behaviors list has changed and that the notion of gender is mixed, men are still held to their traditional roles much more than women, whereas a woman would be applauded for taking a career in a management position and seen as breaking gender barriers, a man staying home and taking care of the kids and providing for their emotional needs is seen as a lazy degenerate faggot. Conclude by competently restating your argument.
>>
>>35471071
Anon just write a pro sjw essay. You'll get a better grade and your arguments don't even have to be coherent.
>>
>>35471411
do all this only to have your prof fail you and write some snide little note about how masculinity is bad/not necessary and feminism will help men just as it has helped women
>>
>>35471071
Oh look, it's another fucking IDIOT who thinks women hate us because we "act beta" (whatever the fuck that means lmfao) rather than the fact that WE ARE FUCKING GENETIC SHIT and are nothing more than INSECTS compared to Chad.

Please tell me then, why have the alphas been drinking the EXACT same water, doing the EXACT SAME SEDENTARY SHIT AS EVERYONE ELSE, yet STILL LOOK INFINITELY FUCKING BETTER THAN US? How come this "feminization" didn't affect Chad? OH WAIT! It's because it's all complete NONEXISTENT BULLSHIT, and the things that make guys like us a doughy pieces of lard and Chad a Greek God are fucking GENETICS.

Yes, you heard me right incel. UNADULTERATED, UNCHANGEABLE, SET IN STONE GENETICS. I bet /fit/ never told you that, did they? Being "shy" isn't due to "things in the water", it's not because of "a lack of masculine role models", IT'S JUST BEING AWARE OF WHERE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING STAND.

Non-Chad men are not SUPPOSED to reproduce. THIS IS WHY SHYNESS EXISTS. It's not something you're supposed to OVERCOME, it's MEANT to limit you.

But yeah, I'm sure those "reactionary" women will reeeallly prefer your "stoic philosophy" to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.
>>
>>35471071

This thread is so fucking pathetic already. This place is literally tumblr for friendless male spergs.

Get a grip of yourselves and stop panicking/taking everything so fucking to heart.
>>
>>35471411
This guy knows what's up

Talk about absent fathers and sheltered children. This is the generation of sheltered kids, and if you are sheltered, you can't embrace the real world. Also being sheltered often leads to misunderstood gender roles (due to lack of experience with people) and creates this cult of androgyny we sort of have
>>
Read the way of men.
Ctrl C and ctrl V it.
>>
>>35471566
It's not about looks you autist, it's about behavior
>>
>>35471071
Christina Hoff Sommers' "The War on Boys" is a good place to start.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.