[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being born a white western woman the ultimate form of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 4445532-model-wallpapers.jpg (290KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
4445532-model-wallpapers.jpg
290KB, 1600x900px
Is being born a white western woman the ultimate form of privilege?

Discuss.
>>
>>35471060

If you're not fat like more than half of them, yes
>>
>>35471072
Being fat is a form of privilege
>>
>>35471060
Whoa....I wish I could get a gf like that!

Being a minority western woman trumps being a white western woman.

Me:1
(You):0
>>
>>35471152
Haha what?

original
>>
>>35471060
>This woman has hit the literal jackpot
But yes, if you're attractive enough atleast, society will hand you a life of luxury.
>>
If they are attractive, yes
Ugly women get more positive attention than ugly men but also a lot more negative attention. Ugly men are mostly invisible
Hot woman > Hot man > Average woman >>> Average man >>>> Ugly man > Ugly woman
>>
>>35472221
Ugly women don't get more negative attention you just made that up

Hot woman > Average woman > Hot man > Average man == Ugly woman > Ugly man
>>
>>35471060
if you are a white western ugly woman, it isnt a privilege. in fact you suffer just as equal as the ugly men, and if you think otherwise, you are blind
>>
>>35471060
Some guy last night posted a picture from a party of a girl like that. Like they looked exactly the same except this one was more plain and her eyes had a very crazy dick craving look in them. Like almost begging. It's been shattering my soul since.
>>
>>35471106
>a privilege that shortens my lifespan

No thank you.
>>
As long as you're not ugly, yeah.

The thing is, even if you're ugly, there are cheat codes for women to almost instantly make themselves look more appealing: make up, high heels and plastic surgery (a breast augmentation is like 3k euro and most other surgeries don't get more expensive than that -- if you live in a first world country and live frugally for a few months, you can easily pay for plastic surgery).
Make up really makes a huge difference, it's sorcery.

In other words, even if you were born a ugly woman, in most cases you actually have to choose to be ugly in order to actually be perceived as ugly. If you don't eat like a pig and know how to apply make-up, multiple men will chase you.

It's not that simple for men as there isn't something like male make-up (unless you're gay) and you can't change one of the most important qualities in men for women with plastic surgery: height (well, you can make your limbs 10 cm longer, but it'd look weird and it costs like 100k). I guess you could surgically alter your chin/jaw (women seem to find that part of the face important) and other parts of your face that you're not happy with, but I think people can often tell and plastic surgery for men isn't as socially accepted as it is for women.

Getting a "good" body if you're a man takes lots of time and effort and there's no way to surgically alter muscle mass that I know. Steroids are an option, I guess, but if you go bald women won't want you anyway.

Point being that ugly women (burn victims and women with deformities that can't be changed excepted) can usually make themselves look attractive without too much effort, whereas options for ugly men are limited. If somebody knows of an equivalent (not literally, of course) to make-up, breast augmentation (or any other form of socially accepted plastic surgery that ends up improving your appearance) or high heels for ugly men, don't hesitate to tell me.
>>
>>35472221
> Hot woman >> Hot Man > Cute Woman >> Average Woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Average Man > Ugly Man > Ugly Woman

This is correct.
>>
>>35473824
agreed, most ugly or even average women can easily look stunning because of plastic surgery / make up and the right clothing
ugly and average men? not so much
>>
>>35474335

Men can also get plastic surgery and wear makeup and the right clothing.
>>
>>35474767
>Men can also get plastic surgery
Plastic surgery rarely looks good on males: procedures have females in mind.

>wear makeup
If you're gay.

>and the right clothing.
There's nothing like high heels for men that boost your height by 10 cm and accentuates your "features"

This isn't a level playing field.
>>
it bothers me when white women talk about privilege when they are the most privileged easy mode people on earth
>>
>>35475109
>If you're gay.

Almost every single actor you see on TV is wearing makeup. If you apply it right you can make it look normal and also improve your appearance.
>>
>>35475239
>If you apply it right
They don't apply it themselves.
Most men aren't make-up artists and don't feel like paying a hefty amount to have make-up applied to them by a professional every single day.
It'd be different if it would be simple to apply it and make it look decent, like make-up for women.
>>
>>35475202
Feminism is just living proof that women are irrational, love to complain for no reason, and should not be given freedom or the right to vote.'

Basically, disregard what anything a woman has to say, Muslims are right on this one
>>
>>35475202
In what universe is that? White man has always had to play on the hardest setting. Aside from our intelligence and morals there is nothing good about rolling as white male.
>>
>>35473821

Then don't be fat if you don't want to be. You work very hard at being fat so you must like being a disgusting smelly slow stupid piece of shit. It's definitely a privilege because you can afford such a ridiculous excess of food and are able to eat in all.
>>
File: 1477892540214.jpg (33KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1477892540214.jpg
33KB, 310x310px
>>35475617
>White man has always had to play on the hardest setting
Anon. Come on.
>>
>>35475332
>It'd be different if it would be simple to apply it and make it look decent, like make-up for women.
confirmed for retard
>>
>>35475617
>White man has always had to play on the hardest setting
>white
yeah, try being black you moron.
statistically average black is far poorer than average hite in the US

Anyway this all race-centered privilege talk is pointless. the most significant privilege comes from being born into a rich family. Yet no ones talks about it, the media want just to stir up the race relations to distract us
>>
>>35476610
We're talking socially here. As in finding relationships and what not.
>>
>>35477202
Doesn't change a thing. Of course you'll have higher chances of getting a date if you're rich
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.