[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled was he a genuine cuckold or did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: moot.jpg (32KB, 460x278px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
32KB, 460x278px
Now that the dust has settled was he a genuine cuckold or did he just get cheated on and /pol/ turned it into a huge conspiracy theory like they always do? Because I genuinely can not tell.
>>
Self bump. I need to know!
>>
Hes a cuck
Original
>>
>>35471402

But is there any proof? I used to have a crush on him and now I just feel really weird.
>>
>>35471742
He said something about /pol/ then they posted a picture of his girlfriend with another pretty good looking man in a pool. iirc. I don't have the picture or an picture of the thread, sorry.
>>
>>35471874

Alright so that could mean a lot of things. Not good things but it's doesn't OBJECTIVLEY mean he's a cuck. Thanks for justifying my weird crush I had when I was fifteen, anon.
>>
>got cheated on
>cuck
>different things

You don't know the meaning of cuck
>>
>>35470897
I think he still hanged with the girl for a while after the pics started circulating, he's a cuck
>>
File: 8_22_09_72.jpg (183KB, 768x1052px) Image search: [Google]
8_22_09_72.jpg
183KB, 768x1052px
>>35470897
let me tell you what REALLY happened here. The truth is much more insidious than this little /pol/ joke could make you believe.

First some history:
moot started 4chan when he was a chubby 15 year old boy, an offshoot from a community called anime death tentacle rape whorehouse (ADTRW) on the something awful forums at the time. The stated reason for this was as an anime discussion board.

The site quickly attracted pedos from across the internet: due to it's lax moderation, posts encouraging or distributing cp or loli type content was enabled. Early in the site's history, there even was a loli board - moot explicitly wanted to encourage those interested in children to browse his site.

moot CLAIMS the site was started for otaku culture reasons - but how interested is he REALLY in otaku culture? There is not much evidence to show that he is at all, if any. Other than being an admin for this site, there is honestly not much that indicates he is a weeb of any capacity.

and then there is this. he wants to be a little girl, as he has stated MULTIPLE times, on IRC and even in person. How often does moot wear dresses? Does he enjoy crossdressing? There is ample evidence to show that throughout his life he has been interested in these things.

These all add up to make me suspect that, perhaps, 4chan wasn't made for the purpose moot states it was. The grounds which moot explains the creation of this site don't add up, something is off. Anime forums on the internet also don't just morph into cp pits. moot intentionally wanted that to happen, as a 15 year old child. We also know that he frequently met with people off the site early in it's history.

Here's my theory: moot was looking for a sugar daddy and he created 4chan specifically for that purpose. He was looking for an older man who would fuck his boipucci and treat him like the little girl princess he always wanted to be.

Any questions?
>>
>>35473132
Was he a cuck though?
>>
>>35473220
I really don't care about some tiny small scale /pol/ conspiracy anon.

I am talking about much bigger issues that go back to the creation of 4chan

what really is the purpose of this site? Did moot find what he was looking for? How did he hide it for so long?
>>
File: file.jpg (372KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
372KB, 1536x2048px
>>35473132
he tried so hard to be a girl

he probably wore panties every night before he slept

he was never in a relationship with a woman at any point in his life, it''s all just a coverup for his gay relationship
>>
>>35473271
Yeah, okay.

But was he a cuck?
>>
>>35473271
4chan started as a shithole for degenerates , it is 2017 and it is a normal image board with edgyness here and there.I dont care why it was started and I dont care about your little conspiracy. Moot left us, snacks got banned ,cp got banned there are sfw boards. The corpse of this place is now nothing but a hollow shell of the greatness it used to be.
Now I ask you one last time from an old fag to an old fag (I assume) was moot a cuck or not?
>>
>>35473375
>Now I ask you one last time from an old fag to an old fag (I assume) was moot a cuck or not?

I really could not give less of a shit senpai
that's small potatoes

I am playing a much larger game here
>>
The hacker known as 4chan!
>>
File: Praising.png (450KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Praising.png
450KB, 800x1000px
>>35473303
>>35473132

this gr8 stuff m8

I originally praise the sun for this quality post.
>>
I'm moots bf.
>>
moot wasn't a cuck.
he was just an orbiter like the rest of us
>>
File: 1460526445305.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460526445305.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>35473983
>I'm moots bf.
omg
when did you meet moot and can you confirm the above anon's theory?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.