[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female >black >fat >in college >no friends >mentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2763.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
>female
>black
>fat
>in college
>no friends
>mentally ill (anxiety, depression)
>socially retarded
>baggage from abusive parents
>kv

How do I fix this? I grew up abused by my parents and I am stunted in so many ways. I just don't want to end up alone. I'm so depressed about my situation. I can't connect with people because I never developed interests. The only thing I care about is television. I'm like slowly getting worse socially. I hate being around normies.

Please no racists.
>>
Do you have big saggy tits with nipples that point towards the ground?
>>
>>35470185
Stop being fat for fuck's sake. Have some self-respect.
>>
File: IMG_1305.jpg (100KB, 417x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
100KB, 417x373px
>>35470185
I'll be your friend and help you develop interests, the social part I can't really help you with because I have crippling social anxiety myself. But if you want a friend or just someone to talk to I'll be here all week.
>>
How old are you OP? It's not terrible to be a 19yo KV.
>>
>>35470274
I'm 19. I'm not totally repulsive and ugly, but when normies are interested in me, I'm just too clingy or too cold.
>>
>>35470247
Not OP but post throwaway or discord?
>>
Fat is the worst part and easiest to fix. I'm that so it looks like you've at least thought about trying.
>>
>>35470302
Don't use my thread to find friends :/

I want real advice and not have my thread derailed.
>>
>>35470185
>The only thing I care about is television
Start by not fucking doing that anymore and pick up a book. Rotting in front of a TV is the easiest way of becoming a mindless drone ignorant trapped in a manufactured reality.
>>
>>35470302
Eru#5754 is my discord.
>>
>>35470185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlonHHgZ_Bg

Therapy dawg
>>
File: IMG_1250.png (218KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1250.png
218KB, 567x589px
>>35470380
>my thread

This is our thread now.
>>
>>35470185
In a pretty similar situation myself here,
>ugly colored chick
>bulimic
>chronic depression
>abused by dad before he suddenly died when i was 13
>cant grasp normie culture
>ostracized from young age
>had a panic attack whenever picked on by teach

i'm 20 now and being alienated no longer bothers me as much as it used to. One piece of advice i could give you is to find something, master a craft. Humans are unpredictable but find something tangible to enjoy and learn, it could be anything but find something and take solace in it. I used music. It makes everything a little less shit, believe me anon.
>>
>>35470545
>>ugly colored chick
wat
what color?
>>
>>35470297
>fat
>socially retarded
>kv
>I'm 19. I'm not totally repulsive and ugly, but when normies are interested in me, I'm just too clingy or too cold.

benedzuct cznvberbazvgh
>>
>>35470420
can picking up books about mysticism, rituals, parapsychology, esoteric stuff, etc help an ugly black female find friends/a bf?
>>
File: 1455554768930.jpg (22KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455554768930.jpg
22KB, 600x300px
>>35470185
>female
why are you complaining roastie, you got easymode.
>black
You are currently in college and therefor on the right path, depending upon your carrier choice you can get affirmative action gibs as you are the unlimited minority, I say this based upon companies coming specifically to my college trying to recruit female engineers when there are only 3 of them out of 400 students.
>fat
Lose weight and orbiters will flock to you.
>in college
what is there to fix here? Don't like college either drop out our change your subject.
>no friends
you can choose from plenty of orbiters here, If you want real friends go slut around bars or join clubs in your college.
go to a psychiatrist and get help, Personally exercise helped me a lot with depression.
>socially retarded
I don't think there is much you can do to fix that, Find people who like being around you and therefor tolerate your autism/
same as the answer to mental illness.
>kv
If you don't want to lose weight go to tinder or fuck robots, if you want normies lose weight
>>
>>35470663
Stop roleplaying as me you loser.
>>
>>35470615
>what color?
brown desu
>>
>>35470670
I can't join clubs and don't want to be around normies at school. I have been talking to a therapist and he's been completely useless. I tried Wellbutrin and it didn't work.

I am just so uncomfortable around normies and they think I look normal. Robots are abusive.
>>
>>35470185
>How do I fix this?

Become not fat. Bam.
NEXT
>>
>>35470716
Okay so if you don't want to be around robots or normies who do you want to be around then?
>>
>>35470757
People in the middle that can understand me?
>>
um if anyone can relate or wants to be friends

email: [email protected]
discord: Vampire#9194
kik/skype: ask i guess

I'm OP.
>>
>>35470775
There is no middle to this, I don't know anything about you but I think the problem is you don't really know what you want yourself, you want to interact with people yet you don't want the interact with normal people nor the rejects of society so who is left then?
>>
>>35470757
In my campus the nerds are still super clique-ish and expect you to have a certain "uniform" (blue hair/Zelda shirt/LOTR shirt/fedora/Dream Theater shirt/etc)
>>
>>35470824
Cyborgs don't exist? Recovering "damaged" people don't exist?
>>
>>35470877
They do exist, but to the vast majority of people they are equivalent to robots, and to robots cyborgs are normies so they are in my opinion even more isolated then the two other groups and as rare as unicorns.

As a cyborg is easy to become a robot and hard to become a normie.

I send you a friend request on discord as I think we can have a interesting conversation from this.
>>
>>35470716
It seems you have no idea how to interact with normies.I would recommend you to find some sort of hobby(gaming,comics,manga,anime,fishing...) just some hobby that will ease you to speak to someone that shares the same interests and even if you can't talk to normies at least you can talk to someone who shares your hobby's(you at least have something to talk about).
>>
>>35470803
What country are you from anyway?
>>
>>35470970
I'm trying to find a hobby outside of books and tv, but the interest isn't there because of my depression.
>>35471161
I'm American.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.