[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>could instantly look like chad if i lost some weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1483721523643.png (67KB, 208x187px) Image search: [Google]
1483721523643.png
67KB, 208x187px
>dont lose weight
>>
>>35469725
>tfw you look even worse when skinny.
>>
>>35469725
Look into kratom. Makes you feel you're on heroin and you don't eat on it. It's also legal.
>>
>everyone tells me I'm good looking
>a girl wanted me in school
>I'm morbidly obese now
>"maybe I should lose weight"
>remember 3.5 inch penis
>continue with the cake, biscuits and chocolate

Am I wrong to be depressed?
>>
>>35469725
Hey OP, don't feel bad. I lost 100 pounds and still can't blend in with normies.
>>
>>35469746
How fat?
I'm 280 lbs but my cawk is 5.5 x 5.5
>>
>>35469725
>Can't look like Chad if I lost weight
>It wouldn't matter, anyway, because I'm a beta bitch who'd still be alone if I lost weight

At least eating is a comfort in this cruel world.
>>
>>35469746
For every 30 pounds of fat you lose, your penis size increases by 0.5".
>>
>>35469778
>For every 30 pounds of fat you lose, your penis size increases by 0.5".
Says who?
>>
>>35469763
375 lbs.
5'7".

>>35469778
That measurement was with ruler to the bone. If I actually measured it from the fat bulge it would be like 1.5 inches. It's small, actually really physically small.
>>
>tfw OP and everyone in this thread is delusional and mentally ill
>>
I mean is it really that fucking hard to just eat 2-4 pieces of fruit and water for a month?
You fat pieces of shit always complaining about your weight STOP EATING STARVE YOURSELVES FOR 1 FUCKING MONTH THATS IT. Im a fucking 102 5' 7' skelemanlet and I swear to god you fat piece of shit have it so fucking easy. "OH BUT MUH 2 BOTTLES OF COKE AND 8 BURGERS EVERY SINGLE DAY" STOP FUCKING EATING. Trying to gain weight is fucking hell, spend lots of money on food you despise and bloat yourself, straining your jaw chewing like a fucking dog only to shit everything the next day, no thanks I already gave up, i could live on a 2l bottle of water and some bread for the rest of my life, but you fucking amerilards are so disgusting "BUT IM SO HUNGRY BUT MUH ICE CREAM" just kys fucking cucks
>>
File: 1479221358711.png (377KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1479221358711.png
377KB, 600x635px
>>35469916
Im not even eating that much desu. Ive been living off porridge and unspread bread for the past couple of weeks. I even get exercise. I just cant seem to lose it.
>>
>>35469916

You don't get it.
It's an addiction.
Like drugs.
If I eat, I feel so good during it and feel like shit afterwards.
If I don't, it's the only thing I think about and can't take it off my mind, can't do anything else.

I wish there was some kind of organization, where I could sign a paper that says I won't sue them or anything afterwards and then they lock me up in a cell and FORCE me to diet until I get to a normal weight and then release me. But no such thing exists.
>>
>tfw eat when im bored
>im always fucking bored
>>
>>35470038
>I wish there was some kind of organization, where I could sign a paper that says I won't sue them or anything afterwards and then they lock me up in a cell and FORCE me to diet until I get to a normal weight and then release me. But no such thing exists.
It's called getting therapy and knowing reasons behind emotional eating. And yes, people who say to eat less think that it would work as saying to alcoholic person to drink in lesser amounts.
>>
File: another original.png (7KB, 333x359px) Image search: [Google]
another original.png
7KB, 333x359px
>>35469725
I could get women if I lost weight
>Eat less than 1000 calories per day
>Literally supposed to lose weight
>Staying the same

Fuck normies and their fake calorie bullshit.
>>
File: Marina Jynx.png (9KB, 371x337px) Image search: [Google]
Marina Jynx.png
9KB, 371x337px
>>35469821
>tfw im not mentally ill
orange-anal
>>
>>35470038

Agree 100%. Just use less Heroin, just smoke less, just drink less, just gamble less, just play less video games, etc.

Addiction is a hell of a thing, especially since the body adapts to view the "too much" state as the norm, and screams "I'M STARVING" if it goes below the new normal.
>>
>>35470109

Reeeeeeee normies aka neurotypicals non mentally ill chads need to LEAVE.
>>
>>35470091
Stop lieing to yourself. It's physically impossible to stay the same on 1000 Cal's a day.
>>
>>35469808
>5"7
>375lbs.

Fuck
I'm 6"2 and 375ish and I'm fat.

C-can you see even see your peepee?
>>
>>35469778
Not true. By that logic I could gain 3inches if I lost weight. I don't have and will never have a 10 inches penis desu.
>>
>look like chad
>act like chad
>am chad
>perma virgin
Not losing my virginity just because I want to still proudly call myself a robot. I have been always bullied through my teenage years and you robots helped me through it and I'll never forget that.
>>
>>35470680
>virgin robot
>a Chad

Hello, Supreme Gentleman. Don't get scared by the door on your way out, fucking normie.
>>
>>35470163
>C-can you see even see your peepee?

It's so small I couldn't even see it in the first place!

*ba dum tss*
>>
File: 1484325372921.jpg (199KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484325372921.jpg
199KB, 594x800px
>>35470823
Its okay, whether you like it or not I have been on this board for as long as I can remember. An anon like you cant make me leave my home.
Just because I willingly dont fuck degenerate beings like women doesn't mean I'm lesser as a robot
t.same chad (6"2 pale blonde blue eyed and chiseled)
>>
>>35470189
Pretty sure he just made that number up, but if you are overweight then losing it will definitely make your (effective) penis longer. You can push down the fat pat by your dick to see how much you would gain if it was smaller.
>>
File: 1488303012548.jpg (65KB, 875x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488303012548.jpg
65KB, 875x960px
>>35469725
>tfw skelly
>could instantly look like chad if i gained some weight
>parents are too poor to buy lots of food
>>
For those trying to lose weight, try MyFitnessPal. You punch in your weight and how much you want to lose and it tells you how many calories to eat in a day. Just follow it for a month or two and you're guaranteed to lose weight. Don't even need to exercise.
>>
>>35469725
>could easily look like Chad if I worked out
>don't work out

I need friends.
>>
>>35471086
Being pale, blonde and blue eyed as a male is a detriment not an advantage
>>
>>35471086
>he thinks being lanklet pale albino and blue eyed makes him Chad

Reality check no one likes that combo anymore
>>
>>35469725
lmao fuck outta here with that bullshit
lose the weight its not that hard if you want it bad enough
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.