[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why it seem like everyone in the world is such a degenerate manchild?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: jews did this.gif (745KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
jews did this.gif
745KB, 500x275px
Why it seem like everyone in the world is such a degenerate manchild?

Everybody I know is one or more of the following:
>lives with parents
>lives in apartment
>unemployed
>low level wagecuck job >$30,000/yr
>only hobby is internet and Netflix
>beta pushover
>uses alcohol or drugs
>short
>out of shape
>non white
>glued to their cell phones
>very rude and ignorant of basic courtesies like making eye contact during a conversation
>either a dudebro wannabe jock or an annoying slutty bitch
>unmarried
>dresses in nothing but t shirts and basketball shorts
>lives only for themselves and momentary pleasures

It's extremely depressing. Where do I find virtuous people /r9k/? I can't try to be great by myself, I feel myself becoming lesser by osmosis just from living in this fallen society.
>>
>>35469374
>lives in apartment
>unmarried
Bit stupid to put those on your list. Do you expect everyone to have a high paying job and own their own house? That's simply not economically possible. Doesn't make them manchildren.
>>
File: disdain.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>35469400
I think those are fine for younger folks but I see a lot of people in their late 20s and 30s who are still stuck in these phases which are supposed to be temporary.

It seems like when I was growing up most adults I knew were family men with stable jobs and good lives. Now it seems as though everybody is a poorfag.
>>
>>35469417
That's more because the economy has changed. When you were younger, it was easier to get a job. Career advancement was expected. So older people would move into higher paying jobs while younger people took up the low-wage jobs they left behind.
Things no longer work that way.
>>
File: orthodox-warrior.jpg (112KB, 940x700px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-warrior.jpg
112KB, 940x700px
>>35469437
Do people really lose all their dignity when they are poor? You always see the idealized hardworking common man in media but I work with poor people and all of them seem to just be where they are due to drugs and a lack of ambition and direction. I have never met a noble poor man. However I've not really met any noble rich people either. There are no aristocrats or high class people where I live, just yuppies and techies who are either homosexuals or numales lacking anything resembling traditional masculinity living in downtown townhomes. It seems like everyone is one kind of degenerate or another.

Every time I meet a man who acts professionally, who acts as though he has real goals and business to tend to, who owns capital and has a family he strives to provide for, who seems to live a life of order it's like seeing a ray of light in the darkness.
>>
>>35469400

>tfw when living in a penthouse apartment makes you a manchild
>tfw not falling for the marriage scam makes you a manchild

What?
>>
File: 163373.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
163373.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>35469417
>It seems like when I was growing up most adults I knew were family men with stable jobs and good lives

guess what. that's not actually a very fulfilling life.
>>
Because you probably live in a shit area and
>I can't try to be great by myself, I feel myself becoming lesser by osmosis just from living in this fallen society
is actually happening.
>>
>>35469539
Yes being a literal serf to your landlord and letting your bloodline die out are the acts of children, not men.

>>35469548
>guess what. that's not actually a very fulfilling life.

Except all evidence shows that it is.
>>
Because there's a very wide skills gap in the US economy right now. If you have experience in your given field then you will get a job, but companies are not willing to hire entry-level employees at the same rate, so there is a humongous, and growing population of young college graduates looking to get a job who simply can't find one. More so than at any point in our country's history.
>>
>>35469374
>Ignorant of basic courtesies like making eye contact

FUCK YOU
>>
>>35469519
>aristocrats or high class people
You do know they were the biggest degenerates, right? Hiding all sorts of horribly perverse things behind a facade.
>>
File: 62e.jpg (29KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
62e.jpg
29KB, 334x372px
>>35469374
>lives in apartment
Your bait is so autistic it's embarrassing.
>>
>>35469583
Is there anything to be done? Can all men live with dignity and honor or are we destined to have a servile class?
>>
>>35469374
While I vaguely agree with some of what you said the irony here is that you are clearly a colossal manchild and likely unbearable to even be around
>>
File: walmart.jpg (71KB, 675x432px) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
71KB, 675x432px
>>35469649
Sounds like you are a degenerate who got triggered. Go back to Wal Mart.
>>
>>35469573
>Except all evidence shows that it is.

I think the strongest evidence against it, is that fewer decide to live like that.
>>
>>35469374
Let's see:

>lives with parents
no, been living alone since 19, although until recently my parents were paying for my shit
>lives in apartment
no, house with housemates
>unemployed
no, programmer
Yes but I'm 21 and we don't use dollars here.
no, lifting and programming also
>beta pushover
debateable
>uses alcohol or drugs
neither
>short
6'3
>out of shape
see lifting above
>non white
white
you could say that
>very rude and ignorant of basic courtesies like making eye contact during a conversation
generally no, only if I don't like the person
>unmarried
I'm 21
jeans & t shirts brah
I get pleasure from working towards long term goals
>>
>>35469690
Hi

You might have a better experience over at Facebook

Best wishes,
Anon
>>
>>35469573

What if you own the penthouse?
What if you built the partment building?
>>
>>35469374
>>lives in apartment
Seeing this as a sign of poverty or immaturity might be a middle class American thing.
>>
>>35469573

You keep contradicting yourself.

>Can't live with parents because your a manchild
>Can't rent out a place because your a manchild
>Can't get a mortgage because you'll be a literal serf to your bank

So you have to be homeless until you have enough money to buy a house?
>>
it's hard to view OP as anything other than a bad troll roleplaying some dumb shit without knowing anything about OP.

all you can surmise is that OP is an asshole who you'd wanna fuck up IRL, grats i guess.
>>
oh cool a survey
>lives with parents
yes
>lives in apartment
no
>unemployed
no
no
nope, you forgot video games and reading sucker! :^)
>beta pushover
nope
>uses alcohol or drugs
nope
>short
nope
>out of shape
ya got me there!
>non white
nope! and I wasn't aware being non-white made you a degenerate manchild :o
nope
nope
nope
>unmarried
yep, got me again!
nope!
nope!
>>
File: pol.jpg (154KB, 1024x926px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
154KB, 1024x926px
>>35469850
I never said anything about mortgages, you did.

>>35469896
>OP is an asshole who you'd wanna fuck up IRL

You could try but more than likely you would end up in a ditch. I find that degenerates do a lot of posturing and acting tough (dudebro gym culture among whites/asians and machismo among blacks/hispanics) but when push comes to shove they are cowardly weaklings.
>>
>>35469973
>end up in a ditch
no i just burn your house down. that's not dudebro or macho, that's just fucking up your life because i don't like you.
>>
>>35469973
What does degeneracy mean, again?
It's a different thing for American white nationalists and pretty much everyone else.
I like a disciplined life, but owning a house or having kids doesn't have to be part of that. Also I don't owe shit to my bloodline, most of my bloodline were losers who were a burden to those around them. I'd rather kill off this line than perpetuate that mess.
>>
>>35470087
>What does degeneracy mean, again?

Degeneracy refers to behavioral and cultural mores which are either immoral, unhealthy, chaotic, or ugly.
>>
Lol, 90+% of humanity fits at least one of your criteria. Do you consider them all man children?
>>
Fix women and men will improve.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.