[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be hetero white male >attempt to date/have relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1430642730000.jpg (202KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
1430642730000.jpg
202KB, 570x855px
>be hetero white male
>attempt to date/have relationships with white and asian girls
>every single one of them had some massive personality flaw and an unhealthy level of narcissism even if they seemed normal on the surface
>nothing lasted more than a matter of months
>pretty much give up
>fall for the trap meme and end up with a tranny gf
>she's somehow 1000x more devoted and caring than any woman I have dealt with despite dealing her own issues
>this is the first time i've ever actually been able to see a long term relationship for myself
What the fuck women, how can you not even manage to be more stable than someone that you would consider "mentally ill?"
Our society is completely fucked if this is what we need to do to finally end up with a decent relationship.
>>
Same position as you except I haven't found my trap gf yet.

Women are all uncaring narcissists who expect you to do everything for them. Like their dad or some shit.

Men are better at everything, including being women.

Also post pics of your gf(male)
>>
I feel like every women I meet is hardly judging me for how I look, so I can barely talk to them and will never be approached by them. However, guys don't judge other guys on their looks and you can start up conversation with them whenever, they're also not afraid to approach you. I don't think I could ever date a girl despite finding their figures insanely attractive.
>>
>>35469447
not posting shit cause she might see this thread...
but she's been a hard pass for a while now and everybody just thinks i finally found myself a normal qt gf
feelsgoodman
>>
Sorry you're incapable of meeting decent women. Good for you that you found a trap you like, but this acting like women have some cultural disease because you have bad taste in them is retarded. My GF and female friends are nothing like what you describe.
>>
>>35469646
how does it feel to delude yourself this much all the time?
>>
>>35469294
Long as you are happy dude fuck tha haters.
>>
>>35469750
You tell me. How does it feel to have a massive superiority complex where you have to pretend that all women are shallow narcissists for you to have any self-worth?
>>
>>35469646
if i had a dollar for everytime i read the "guess you aren't meeting these certain people", i'd have a million dollars by now.

you can't control who you meet, there's only trial and error and realistically, only enough time in the day to meet so many people.
>my gf
surprise, surprise, you're wearing rose tinted sun glasses.
>>
>>35469970
>surprise, surprise, you're wearing rose tinted sun glasses
Nope, sorry. I could just as easily say the same about OP.
>>
>>35470008
except OP is doing something different, you on the other hand just parroted the same tired cliche that people always use because they have nothing else to say and i are in fact, wearing rose tinted sun glasses.
>>
It's not entirely your fault OP. The dating market in the US is fucked, over half of the white women are overweight leaving the other half with huge egos and shitty personality as a result.

Feminism and dating apps haven't helped by encouraging women to sleep to sleep with local chads instead of dating more beta men.

Stop with the trap lifestyle and try to move to a country that isn't fat or feminist, like I'm doing now.
>>
>>35470031
OP isn't doing anything different. He has a romantic partner who is male and he says is a great partner. I have a romantic partner who is female and is a great partner. Somehow I'm wearing 'rose tinted sun glasses' and he isn't.
>>
>>35469294
How do I be a good trap gf
>>
It's just nature. Women are literally hardwired to only ever be "devoted" to their offspring.

The way she gets that offspring is totally irrelevant to the female mind. They do not feel devotion to any adult, let alone their "boyfriend", which, you can barely call it that, as you're honestly barely her friend and she will much more happily confide in other members of her girl pack.

Men feel devotion strongly because they have to take care of their gene investment. Regardless of whether there is any such investment, all men, even ones who are now effectively female, understand that they are required to look after people and stay loyal. Women will never feel this feeling.

So basically unless you want to be strung along by someone who's only there for you very conditionally and will bolt any second, marry something that's biologically male.
>>
>>35470198
>taking the time out of your day to type out this huge heaping mountain of bullshit
egad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.