[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get over a rejection from my oneitis, /r9k/? >Hello

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: wojakcrying.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
wojakcrying.png
10KB, 216x233px
How do i get over a rejection from my oneitis, /r9k/?
>Hello Anon, I've thought about it, and after yesterday it became clear to me that we have different expectations for the movie on Saturday, probably a little too different. I therefore think that it would be best to cancel the movie completely, as i do not think it will work out. Sorry for messaging you so late, but i thought it was best to be honest about it. Love, Sadie
>>
>>35467215
Fuck me...
Just hope she won't spread this to other friends, that's the true hell.
>>
I've never understood this. How does one get friendzoned?

>tfw never been in friendzone
>tfw kind of want to at least once just to see if I can get out
>>
>>35467215
Well for me it's at the bottom of a bottle, but I can't recommend that.
>>
>>35467215
idk anon
i'm still struggling with it after like a year
i wish i could give you some worthwhile advice
>>
>>35467261
That's one thing i'm fearing.
>>35467353
I never was a big drinker.
>>35467355
You and me both.
>>
>>35467215
I think it would help to talk about it to her and just sorta, explain where you are coming from, not with the hopes of winning her over, just for some closure. I am regretting not explaining my feelings enough when it happened to me.
>>
>>35467332
>be their friend
>reveal your romantic interest to them
>be turned down

what's the mystery?
>>
>>35467215
You have to move on. It's happened to me before. The pain goes away once you start going after another girl. With any luck one of these times the feeling will be mutual.

>>35467332
Girls decide whether or not a guy is doomed to the friendzone from the first time they meet them. If you are friendzone material they will never think of you as more than a friend, end of story.
>>
Stop caring about 3d and enter the 2d realm you faggot
>>
>>35467418
I mean I usually make it pretty clear what I'm interested in right away. A girl knows if she'd fuck you or not like 30 secs after meeting you.
>>
>>35467404
>talk to her and explain feelings
Definitely don't do this. If you send anything back at al, make it a short and sweet "no worries, thanks for letting me know"
Then never message her again.
Any other course of action is throwing any self respect under a bus.
>>
>>35467215
What does she mean about expectations for the movie? Did you choose a shitty movie?
>>
>>35467215
I was about to say the same thing.
I was worried you wanted this dick.
And, i just aint about that life.
>>
>>35467489
That she didn't want to fuk him
>>
>>35467215

didnt you post a thread earlier today gloating that she had said yes
>>
>>35467570
That must not have been me
>>
my oneitis was a lesbian(she even had a gf)who didnt tell me until the end of what i though was a first date. It was also the first time i had ever asked a girl out because im extremely autistic with girls but i really liked this one. I was one week without eating after that. Now I have a gf but i dont really feel anything for her.
>>
>having a oneitis
plebes, all of you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.