[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw unwanted by mother >never wanted kids >never bonded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 344x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 344x395px
>tfw unwanted by mother
>never wanted kids
>never bonded with me
>grew up being resented, told I'm stupid, ugly, unemployable
>moved away to college, never spoke to her again
>graduated, got a good job, moved country
>now she wants to "reconnect" years later
>I want a mom, but not that one
>>
>>35466965
get some milf pussy
>>
Give her a chance, people are not always 100% shitty believe it or not
>>
>>35466965

Sounds like we have the same mother. My mom did that shit last year and I literally laughed at her over the phone. I've shed all the tears I ever will over her. As far as I'm concerned shes dead.
>>
>>35467679
This is wrong, if she did this once she will do it again. People grow up, but they never change
>>
>>35467679
>cheated on my dad
>went on a "business trip" overseas with the accountant for the family business
>left my dad looking after my brother and I as small children with all the concern about this business trip
>she gets back, tells him they couldn't keep their hands off each other from the moment on the plane
>"but it's over now"
>he finds her diary from the trip, basically saying she's having the time of her life and never wants to leave
>never apologized
>dad lost his marbles and went missing in the bush for a week
>all these years later still tells him just to "get over it"

She also screamed at a disabled person working at the supermarket, loudly exclaiming "I don't know why they let these people work here" because the line was "too long"

She's pure evil I'm sure of it and I have trouble reconciling the fact that I'm literal devilspawn
>>
>>35467700
Sorry to hear anon. Sounds like you're on the right path tho.

I wonder how I'll feel if I live to see her old and sick.
>>
>>35466965
She keeps messaging me, it's annoying but I reply because it must be really hard for a narcissist like her to have her only child leave her sphere of absolute control.
>>
>>35467799
But that's exactly why you don't reply. Why do you?
>>
>>35467760
Okie OP I take it back fuck that cunt
>>
>>35467889
Her mother was also a sociopathic bitch who hated her first born son also. She would take the other children out for the day and leave him tied to the washing machine.

That uncle "adopted" me and wrote a letter to my mother about how awful her parenting is(was).
>>
>>35467916
*washing line
Not washing machine
>>
>>35467799

Tell her no, she can't be a horrible shitty human to you and the people you love her entire life. Then decide to make everything better when she decides that she wants a relationship.

It isn't worth it OP. She will never, ever be the mother you want. The absolute best you could ever hope for is to be her friend and she doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>35466965
Usually it's an ex gf or something, kek
>>
>>35466965
Do you think it's a coincidence she wants to reconnect now that you have a good job? She might be after money.
>>
>>35467712
sufficiently traumatic events change people for the better sometimes, I've seen it happen. "people never change" is imo one of the worst lies I hear spread around.
>>
>>35468093
I think she's just lonely and fucked up all her other relationships and is bored kicking around the house with no friends or family, just my sad old dad she's beaten the soul out of.

Maybe she realizes she's getting older and since my brother is a homeless drug addict with few prospects, maybe she wants something from me long term.

She'll be getting jack shit from me. Bitch wouldn't even take me to the doctor when I was a kid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.