[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin over 20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_7349.jpg (219KB, 990x1454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7349.jpg
219KB, 990x1454px
Serious question here:

How is everyone here a virgin over 20?

Do you guys have a really low libido?
Do you all never leave the house and never bothered to ask a girl out?

I genuinely don't understand
>>
No I have a very strong libido which I hate.

>Do you all never leave the house and never bothered to ask a girl out?

Girls should ask ME out.
>>
>>35466647
yes yes and yes also autism
>>
File: Really pepe.png (174KB, 1228x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Really pepe.png
174KB, 1228x1150px
>>35466647
>dude, how can virgins even be real lmao
>>
Family issues and a dead father turned me into a recluse.
>>
File: 1292123500756.png (167KB, 580x362px) Image search: [Google]
1292123500756.png
167KB, 580x362px
Fat, ugly, socially retarded, mental health issues since childhood. It would be a miracle if a girl ever came near me, let alone had sex with me. Why am I replying to a bait thread.
>>
>>35466647
I want to lose it in a way I'm comfortable with. It seems like all of the girls (female) who've propositioned me so far were trying to rush me into it, which is very contrary to my conservative Catholic upbringing.
>>
>>35466647
Depression killed my sex drive/motivation.
This board used to be for the mentally ill...
>>
>>35466680
This. A thousand times this.

Why should we make the first move, fuck that shit.
>>
File: tumblr_njj2sefL121sutdsuo1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njj2sefL121sutdsuo1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x750px
>>35466647
21 years old here. A girl asked me out to drinks and took me home she was the one who initiated. I'd still be a self hating virgin if it weren't for her but I'm still self hating. I can't talk to girls and im a retard so any date I've ever had has been a disaster. I've accepted the fact that I'll never have a real relationship.
>>
>>35466680
Obviously not strong enough to start asking them out
>>
>>35466711
Get a really ugly woman then
>>
>>35466647
I rarely leave the house (i'm in uno, but since it's too far away, and I don't have the money to move, i study at home).

And no, I never asked a girl out.
>>
>>35466730
Fuck that noise go get it now while the pickings are there or else you'll miss out you can repent for that shit later.
>>
>>35466809
I don't want to have sex with an ugly woman.
>>
I don't know when exactly things went wrong for me.

I just know that I'm not normal and I have this huge self-hatred.
>>
>>35466809
Ugly women can get average guys.
>>
>>35466793
So the question isn't if I have a strong libido but rather am I a thirsty beta male who licks the ground women walk on so they will give me attention?
>>
>>35466793
I masturbate two or three times a day and I would never dare show interest in a girl.
>>
>>35466647
i was a fat kid (260+)
now i'm rather normal size. but still socially retarded and unexperienced
also i'm 25 now, so literally no women wants me
i would do anything to get my teenage years back but i ruined everything
eventually i'm just going to kill myself
>>
>>35466647
Why would I ask a girl out? None have ever given any indication that they were remotely interested. I'm fat, balding, live with my parents, make minimum wage, play video games and collect music as my only hobbies, and have been uncomfortable around girls my entire life.
>>
>>35466647
>Do you all never leave the house and never bother to ask a girl out.

One of my few positive traits is that I am not afraid of anything and have balls the size of bowling balls. I've asked plenty of women out, the problem is is that they've all said "no".
>>
File: IMG_4477.jpg (1MB, 2439x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4477.jpg
1MB, 2439x3264px
Oh wait

He's serious
>>
How many of you have divorced parents?

Or parents with history of depression, anxiety?

I've never told them this, and of course never will. But I kinda secretly blame them for me being fucked up.

They're both not the most normal people. Both have a depressive nature and they divorced when I was still little.

My mom is okay now, but my dad is this narcissistic/little sociopath/with little suicidal tendencies/millionaire obsessed with status.

I think I got the worst of both, and most of the times I'm not happy and never satisfied.

I'm a big time loner and recluse.
>>
>>35467016
Neither, I think a big part of why I turned out like this is because my parents never pushed me. Never had to do chores, was never signed up for activities.
>>
File: tumblr_o1dzxtCubG1urcpnao1_400.gif (2MB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1dzxtCubG1urcpnao1_400.gif
2MB, 320x257px
>>35466647
>Do you guys have a really low libido?
No you fucking normalfaggot. 75% of the threads here relate to sex in some way and many robots fap 3-5 times a day.

Why would we?

>I genuinely don't understand
Because you're a fucking normalfaggot.
>>
>>35467039
'not my fault'
>>35467016
depression and schizoid personality disorder
inability to get my shit together
>>
>20
>live at home so can't take girls home
>no friends
>no places to go to socialize
>shitty job with all male coworkers
>social skills so bad I can't handle eye contact
>total pussy
>more scared of fucking up and falling back into suicidal ideation than being a wizard
>>
>>35466647
My sex drive is kind of on and off, but that's beside the point.
A person with severe social anxiety simply can't get in the correct mindset to get laid. If I go over to a party my brain goes into survival mode: gotta be small and safe, no risk taking. Alcohol helps some people, doesn't really do it for me.
>>
File: 1488792215857.png (255KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
1488792215857.png
255KB, 319x317px
>>35466647
21 virgin here.

It's a combination of not going outside, small dick, zero confidence, crippling anxiety and depression and other things.

I'm not a KHV.

but I've never seen boobs or a vagina ever.

I've resigned myself to the fact I'm going to die alone.

personally my libido is fairly low.

I've thought about losing it to a hooker, or a fat chick (I know a fat chick I could fuck) but I kinda don't want to go down that route.

I'd rather be alone than fuck a fat chick.
>>
File: IMG_7360.png (1MB, 874x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7360.png
1MB, 874x1118px
Female newcomer to this website here

These replies make me genuinely sad :-/
>>
>>35467122
>tfw fat so even fat girls aren't an option
>>
File: Wojak106.jpg (3KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak106.jpg
3KB, 250x186px
>all of my friends ditched me in grade 5 when people started dating
>had no friends, isolated myself
>dropped out of high school after severe depression
>only go out to the gym in the middle of the night and groceries during work hours to avoid being around others
>have never had a conversation with anyone in about 5 years, have never held a girl's hand, haven't had a friend in 10 odd years
>4chan is really my only human contact

It's okay. Some people are better off alone. Sometimes I play youtube videos of people doing things if I feel lonely. Metal detecting channels like aquachigger and unboxing channels like Steve1989 MREinfo are two good examples. It's like you have friends.
>>
>>35467122
ps.

birthday is in 4 days (16th) I have no friends and not even facebook friends, nobody will wish me a happy birthday.

My parents have no friends, they're not social people, they never forced me to do anything an let me play WoW for 10 years.

Even now I'm living alone in a flat paid by them because they wanted to pay for the flat, and I'm doing fucking nothing right now because I got so depressed I dropped out for a year.
>>
>>35466647
the older you get as a virgin the less confidence you have, how can you expect a 27 year old guy whose never had sex to feel confident approaching a woman whose had multiple partners (on avg) of a similar age.
>>
>>35467146
>
I'm fat, anon, but she is landwhale fat, and I've heard a few of my friends got desperate, she absorbs virginities faster than she absorbs burgers.
>>
>>35467141
Does that mean you're going to have sex with any of us?

>>35467147
>SteveMRE1989

Good taste. I also like James Rolfe and Mike Matei's gaming vids.
>>
>>35467122
>I'm not a KHV.
What's that?

>I've never seen boobs or vagina either
Have you ever been to the beach?
Perhaps it's different in other places, but here in Spain, it is normal to be topless and not uncommon for women to be naked on the beach
>>
>>35467200
>>I'm not a KHV.
>What's that?

Being this newfag.
>>
>>35467200
I was on a small spanish island, that was the first/last time I ever saw boobs irl.

Kissless Hugless Virgin

I've kissed 3 girls and hugged 10's of girls.

also, it might be weird, but in my opinion, holding hands is better than kissing.
>>
>>35467141
Any suggestions on what we are to do since your here anyway?
>>
I don't get threads like these.

Like, yea, obviously it's bait, but some people really think this shit.

This is coming from someone who was really popular with women in school, has rejected more cute girls than most people have ever been with, tried the tinder hookup thing and is now in a long-term relationship.

Sex is great and all but in the same way steak is; maybe it's a little out of the ordinary to have never had a steak in your life but really who fucking cares
>>
>>35467141
can you be my girlfriend then?
>>
>>35467141
Nice bait :-/ you :-| fucking >:-< whore >:-O
>>
>>35467217
I'm new but I am not a fag
>>
>>35467239
>but really who fucking cares

We do.
>>
>>35466647
I am a cyborg, I look pretty normal I guess but I am afraid to ask out girls. There's been maybe max 10 girls in my life I've wanted to ask out. I asked one via mail, one via text. They declined. The rest I just worked hard to get over my crush so I wouldn't want to ask them out anymore.

I've been on 4 coffee dates with girls I didn't really care about though, that made it easy because it was like talking to a friend, but I don't want to fuck my friends.

I'm also 33. Yeah.
>>
>>35467256
well as cliche as it sounds, that's what's holding you back.
>>
>>35467239
some of us really are 20+ virgins though.
>>
>>35466647
>i used to have HUGE libido but at 23 it crashed im so low energy now that i dont care anymore
>never, im socially awkward and autistic
>>
>>35467234
Not sure...

Maybe join a club revolving around activities you like?
Combine that with gym and eating healthy
>>
>>35466647
Short
Fat until like 22
No job so literally can't afford hobbies or anython fun
Lived with welfare queen mother

It's easy to be a virgin when you have nothing going on in life
>>
>>35466647
This is how.

This image, right here.
>>
>>35467276
If you didn't care about ityou wouldn't try Tinder or have a gf
>>
>>35466982
King Sobieski? It's really you returned from the grave! My god, a lot has happened in the past few centuries but rejoice, we never forgot you! Please, my liege, lead the Poles in battle against the mussulman once more! One final battle to quell our despised enemy.
>>
25 virgin here, never had the balls to ask a girl out, never had a big social circle. but i don't give up, anons give me advice to overcome my fear
>>
>>35467239
I'm not a regular, but Jesus Christ, just browse a bit and it's obvious that the people here are dying inside because they need a woman's touch
>>
>>35467239
>>35467276
shut the fuck up retard
i hate nothing more than whiny normies complaining about their life
you have a decent life now fuck off
try being born as a sore loser genetic failure
>>
>>35466647
Some people are just bad at life. What's so hard to understand about that?
>>
File: IMG_4157.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4157.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>35467300
Well that's a new one. At least it isn't Randy or Pyle for a change.
>>
>>35467319
agreed. how can sex be not great, if even the gentle touch of a woman feels great?
>>
>>35467276
Easy to say when you're so good looking you don't even have to try.
>>
>>35467297

Haha, that's not how it happens. If only it were that easy.

Here's the corrected version:

>will you go out with me?
>Umm, oh Anon, I kind of have plans this weekend and then I'm going out with some friends, you could try asking me some other time
>ok
>spend entire week guessing whether she means it or whether she was too much of a coward/manipulative mind-game player to reject you outright and wanted you to "take the hint" by reading her fickle, flippant mind.
>Takes you two more attempts with similar outcomes to finally start feeling like an idiot for not realising sooner that it was the second one.
>>
>>35467239
god, I hate you so fucking much
>>
File: 1311763499070.jpg (16KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
1311763499070.jpg
16KB, 300x354px
During my highschool years I genuinely didn't give a fuck about girls, all my free time was spent doing sports and playing vidya.
Now I go to my job, get home, go to the gym, maybe do some shopping, then I go back home and watch shows/read/play vidya.

I've realized that I have absolutely no chances of meeting a woman, at least not the kind I'd actually like to pursue.
I could go to bars and clubs to meet garbage women, but I'd like a relationship, not a quick fuck. My job barely has any women, so I can't find anyone there either.
I'm basically stuck with online dating or some divine luck throwing a girl in my path.
>>
Im really ugly mongrel

21 and never spoke to a girl for a real conversation
>>
>>35467283
I lost it the week of my 21st. Hot girls who were also 20+ year old virgins (yes they exist) found it relatable, the girl who eventually took my virginity had multiple partners in the past but thought it was cute I was a virgin/exciting to take it.

I don't want to sound like a pompous douche, I want to give advice as someone who used to be sad about being a virgin for 20 years until I just stopped giving a fuck about it/wore it proudly and found much better results. And honestly though, it took 6 months of sex for it to finally be better than masturbating. It's not that amazing.

>>35467326
>whiny
huh?

>>35467365
if you're claiming that about me, I'm a 5'6'' sand nigger who constantly gets mistaken for jewish because of my huge nose.

>>35467395
sorry.
>>
>>35467448
Me neither, I can't talk to girls like they're human beings. The only exception is old ladies. I feel awkward talking to young women whether or not I'm attracted to them.
>>
>>35467435
>I could go to bars and clubs to meet garbage women
bullshit, not all women you find there are "garbage".
and you are still lucky you can approach girls there, i suppose you are from USA? in my country you can't even go to bars or clubs alone, or you look like a creep/loser
>>
>>35467297
>>35467393

Here's another way this kind of shit tends to go down:

>Will you go out with me?
>Sure
>great, I'll phone you later this week.
>ok
>Phone her later.
>Hey, I think we should go to place x on day y. What do you think?
>Sounds good.
>Talk to her a couple of days to the arranged date
>Hey there, you set on going?
>Oh sorry, anon, I have to tell you something, I have a boyfriend.
>>
>>35467467
Women are so uninteresting i have nothing to talk about, i bring something up they shrug it off, we talk about their interests she ignores me.... sure sucks being an uggo
>>
>>35467459
Then how the fuck were you popular with women in school?

In college I would joke about being a supervirgin and it didn't help anything. Girls still disliked me.
>>
>>35467459
let me get this straight
you telling that sex is not great and relationships are not good TO LONELY MISERABLE LOSERS WHO ARE MOST LIKELY WILL DIE ALONE
you really have no idea how much you have
be grateful that you got to live a normal life, now fuck off from this board
>>
Not just a virgin over 20, I'm 26 and have been at college since I was 18, have a decently active social life and a big group of friends, and I'm still a virgin.

I've never approached a girl and a girl has never approached me, so it's never happened.
>>
>>35467470
>I could go to bars and clubs to meet garbage women
>bullshit, not all women you find there are "garbage".

Nope, Euro anon here. I go alone sometimes, funny thing is I'm not really alone during those times either because I made friends with the barkeeps because I used to go so often.
Sometimes I go with coworkers, but they're mostly guys.

So far in my experience most women at the bars were trash. They're either 30+ who want to settle, hs kids who are there in fucking swarms, or the occasional college group. The first two groups I can disregard for obvious reasons, as for the third ones, well those would have the highest chance of having quality girls, but I've still mostly encountered girls who just want to drink and go out every weekend.
>>
>>35466775
that girl... did you have sex?
>>
File: fwj2.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
fwj2.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
I'm terrified of rejection so I've never asked a girl out, and any girl who has been interested in me I've avoided (but they have also been too ugly for me).
>>
>>35467507
relationships are good, sex is just ok. I'm just telling you guys it's dumb how people say "YOURE OVER 20 AND HAVENT HAD SEX??" when that shouldnt be how you judge people. And maybe for those of you who may never have sex, just know the media and society makes it seem way better than it is, you arent missing out.
>>
>>35467393
Naive, try the social anxiety version:

>girl sits next to you in class
>shit i thought no one would sit this far back
>will she be offended if i move somewhere else
>fuck i'll just endure it
>fast forward half the semester
>can finally have 5-word conversations about homework without autism
>hey maybe i could ask her out, for practice at least
>figure out optimal way to casually ask her out
>fast forward a few days
>"hey anonette..."
>"oh anon were you in professorman's class yesterday?"
>ERROR: UNPLANNED DIALOGUE
>ABORT
>"uh y-yeah..."
>never get over your failure to go for it anyway
>just the thought of asking her out brings the memory back
>>
>>35467597
Those of us who won't have sex won't have relationships either.
>>
>>35467597
>you arent missing out.
yes i'm missing out
fuck off already
either way go away because you are just spewing worthless bullshit all over the screen
>>
>>35467600

>ERROR: UNPLANNED DIALOGUE

Oh fuck I hate it when that happens.
They just abruptly ask you a question that seems entirely irrelevant and random as soon as you approach.
It's like they can sense the impending danger of being asked out by non-chad and a subconscious defense mechanism engages, like an inkjet to the face in an undersea ecosystem.
>>
File: 1483539919084.png (1MB, 1439x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1483539919084.png
1MB, 1439x1562px
>tfw 20 in less than 2 months
>KHHV
I accept it.
>>
When i was in middle school I asked a girl to the dance to fuck with her before class let out and people made so much fun of her for being asked out by me she had to see the school counselor. Before I though I was a an average and unremarkable kid but that's when I realized how toxic people viewed me as and I stopped interacting with them ever after. I can't even say what's wrong with me that they'd hate me like this but I know no girl has ever or would ever go on a date with me let alone fuck me.
>>
>>35467616
regardless, I said nothing about relationships, just sex. lots of people when hearing that someone's a virgin respond "not even a one-night stand??" like that shit is even good or somehow someone who hasnt fucked strangers should be judged but someone who has shouldnt. its retarded.

>>35467632
You're just pouting, but I apologize nonetheless.
>>
>>35466982
You almost look like Randy from My Name Is Earl.
>>
>>35466647
Hmmm, i don't think libido is the matter here. From my personal experience:
>unsocial guy, have no friends or social experience
>fap about 4 times a day since 11
>every non-fat girl gives erection
>i'm 19, 9/10 girl approaces me, flirts, forced kiss (she forced it), invites me to bed
>horny as hell, dick's gonna blow
>can't have sex since the erection fails. Over and over. She is disappointed.
>It took a year before i could finally bang her.
>>
>>35467677
Damn anon. Once a couple Stacies in my class dared one of their friends to run up to me and whisper something in my ear. I didn't make out what she said, but they were all laughing their asses off.

Nearly a decade later, KV.
>>
>>35467597
>And maybe for those of you who may never have sex, just know the media and society makes it seem way better than it is, you arent missing out.

I want love and companionship though.
I don't really even care about sex.

I'd like a family one day too.
>>
>>35467704
i'm not pouting retard
you are trying to comfort us for whatever reason
but it's fucking pointless since everyone here is perfectly aware of our situation
20+ virgins are being shamed for a good fucking reason and there is nothing wrong with that since it's not normal in any fucking way
this is a hugbox for social retards to spend their worthless free time, you are just wasting your free time
go away
>>
>>35467704

>regardless, I said nothing about relationships, just sex.

There is a massive fucking difference between never having had sex at 20, and being a non-virgin who doesn't think sex is worth it and doesn't have it at 20.
The first case can be a free fall into desperation, inadequacy and depression, whereas the second can be a blessing.
>>
>>35467723
Fapping so often messed with your dick.

Also fuck off normie.
>>
Nobody wants to have sex with me and I'm not a rapist.
>>
>>35466647
Got bullied as a kid and now I have self-esteem issues, even though I am fit and have an ok face.
Also because of the bullying I was always stuck with the weird, apathetic guys. Nobody ever showed me how to talk to a girl. Nowadays all we do is smoke weed in our houses and never go to the city.
Most of these friends lost their virginities to prostitutes but I don't really see the point in that. I would like to find a gf that cares about me but no one around me understands that.
>>
>>35467677
Middle schoolers are fucking cruel, man. A friend of mine back then was definitely a "loser" but a really nice guy. Popular girl asked him out as a joke and stood him up. I felt bad for both him and his parents since they had to drop off/pick him up and found out everything.

To this day I hope that girl is living in poverty as a cheap prostitute that chads wont even fuck anymore. She was such a cunt.

>>35467763
>20+ virgins are being shamed for good fucking reason
I mean, I lost it at 21 and if anyone tries to shame me for that I'd spit in their fucking eyes. Don't be such a self-loathing pussy, anon.
>>
File: 32905523.jpg (51KB, 471x483px) Image search: [Google]
32905523.jpg
51KB, 471x483px
>>35466647
I'm asexual and I find sex disgusting and unnecessary. Please leave, you simple minded normington.
>>
>>35467808
>I lost it at 21
>This is coming from someone who was really popular with women in school
okay so you are just a roleplaying basementdweller, fuck off
>>
>>35467827
Also said in the same post I've rejected more girls than most people have been with. Also said earlier in the thread I lost it at 21. Reading comprehension is not your best skill.
>>
File: 1464277217964.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464277217964.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>35467239
> steak
> vs
> (theoretically) fullfilling the fucking purpose of your entire motherfucking existance, from an evolutionary point of view

we have lost at life. We never had the chance to reproduse (aka the only thing any human can do that will truly last beyond his existance)
you fucking normalfags at least have the chance every single day to create new life. I don't blame you for not doing it, it's your chance. Do it whenever you're ready.
But yeah, that's what it's about. Also, as far as I'm informed, humans might be able to fucking fly by flapping their arms. I mean that's how alien the whole concept of sex and love is to me by now

fucking hell I hate normies so fucking much
>>
>>35467255
/r9k/ in 2017
>>
>>35467854
it doesn't matter either way
you are still talking dumb shit
you had the chance to lose your virginity whenever you wanted
meanwhile we didn't and will never have any chance
also i don't freak out over sex I just want a simple relationship but since i'm incapable of even hooking up for one night it's practically impossible for me to ever have a relationship with anyone
>>
>>35467907
>incorrect claims because hes bad at reading
>get corrected
>it doesnt matter!
>>
>>35467501
>Women are so uninteresting

My gf is the most interesting person to me. I talk about everything with her
>>
>>35467939
i'm not making incorrect claims you autistic faggot
you said you was popular with women in school therefore you could have lose you virginity even at younger age but you waited until 21 for whatever reason
you are fucking moron
>>
>>35467950
There are hardly any girls like that though. Most are just into the new hit movie and shoes and shit.
>>
>>35466775
Motherfucker are you me?
>>
>>35467963
called me a roleplaying basement dweller. Your grammar in that post was atrocious though, probably mad so I'll step out now.
>>
>>35467533
>decently active social life and a big group of friends, and I'm still a virgin.

I used to be like you.

Try getting /fit/. Read the sticky, follow the diet and do the SS workout plan combined with cardio.

You'll see girls interact differently with you. They no longer see you as a potential friend, but as a potential lover.

I'm 3 years in and I sleep with as many as 3 girls a week sometimes and I have girls out right approach me in clubs.
>>
>>35466647
>have above average libido
>didnt get a gf in highschool because at the time i didnt understand flirting
>join military right after highschool
>get stationed overseas
>weow everyone here speaks another language and the military doesnt have any grilz
>turn 20 next month and probably not going to get a gf
>remain KHV for entire life
>>
>>35468003
yeah go away since you know that you are fucking wrong
go away and never come back
>>
>>35467950
You are in /r9k/, that's how "we" think.
>>
>>35467600
>>ERROR: UNPLANNED DIALOGUE

Jesus Christ

Are you autistic? You are not suppose to plan out a dialogue!
>>
>>35468007
Why in the fuck are you here?

Chances are you also have a good face and conversational skills
>>
File: 1484533894062.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484533894062.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
I don't care enough about sex to work for it, but would take it if it came my way with little effort and she was at least a 7.4/10
>>
>>35466680
>Girls should ask ME out.

I just lost my virginity because a 3/10 girl asked me out. And I dated her for 6 years, which I regret with every cell in my body.
>>
>>35468047
>implying i know how to improvise

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>35468047
I miss when people would lurk before posting on 4chan.org
>>
>>35468054
What if she's only a 7.3/10?
>>
>>35468057
Why do you regret that?
>>
>>35466647
Usually when you're over 20 excluding uni/neet cucks you have other shit to worry about. I've asked 2 girls out in the past few months, 1 had a bf, 1 is in limbo(quite recent). But people don't realize how difficult it is to hook up/get a gf under those circumstances, especially when you need to have a big friend circle(or A friend circle), since you don't get many chances otherwise. I'll probably start hanging out at random bars but it's too much effort/money for what will be probably no return.
>>
>>35466647
Overly high (if my judgement of the average libido is accurate). I also have a huge kink for girl's buttholes, which I attribute to being a virgin.
Full time student and work part time as well. You can leave the house all the time without asking a girl out (and I haven't).
>>
There's a girl on Twitch I like. She gets about 500 viewers on average. She's in the IRL section. She just talks to people and dances.

I would do anything to meet her.... Is it impossible?
>>
>>35468053
>good face
Maybe?
>good conversation skills
Lol no
>why are you here?
i occasionally stop by
>>
>>35468075
>>35468083
>everyone else is fucked up on this internet website, therefore I can do it to!

NO, just no

Gotta fix this shit, stop using 4chan as a crutch for your failures
>>
>>35466647
Have you considered:
The fact that some people simply don't care about being with a woman? I wouldn't call myself a MGTOW, because I don't consider myself superior to women, but I don't want anything to do with them, as they are usually too far different from me. I only agree with men, because their way of thinking is much closer to mine.
I also basically killed my will to procreate over time, thinking about it thoroughly: I don't appreciate life myself, so why would I bother giving it to someone else?
Finally, I never experienced anything close to love, and therefore don't feel any void from it: for a few years I felt weird about never experiencing love, but now I've come to the realization that it's entirely pointless to try and procreate, considering even my own kind still is too many. It would be pointless effort, rewarded by my brain, but still pointless from an objective point of view.
So, in the end, I am a virgin, and I plan to remain a virgin until the end of my life. It does sound to me like a sexual interaction is akin to opening Pandora's Box, which I do not want.
>>
>>35468193
What the fugg are you talking about?
>>
>>35468096
There's funny people on /r9k/?

This is news to me...

but you're probably being 100% serious so I take that back
>>
>>35466647
Well I'm not 20 yet, but I don't see my situation changing so I think I can still answer, even though this is a stupid bait thread I have nothing else to do.

No, I have a high libido like most males my age, there have been times I've masturbated 6 or 7 times in a day.

I do leave the house, but not often and I haven't ever asked a girl out. Who the fuck am I supposed to ask out? I don't have any female friends so should I just cold approach women on the street?
Me, an autist who can't even hold a conversation?
I also think I'm past the age where a girl will actively show interest/ pursue me at all, which did happen a few times when I was about 14/ 16 years old but like I said I can barely hold a conversation with someone I'm not very comfortable with (close friends/ some family)
>>
>>35466647

You underestimate how invisible some people are. Life can walk right past you in a blink of an eye, especially when the vast majority of the social human experience is not inclusive of you.

You only become more incompatible as time progresses.
>>
>>35468193
We wouldn't be virgins if we were good at carrying conversation with girls. I freeze up around them and can't think of anything to say. It doesn't even occut to me to ask how they're doing or anything until after they're gone.
>>
>>35468193
If your life and problems are so socially acceptable, what use do you have for 4chan, and in particular this board?
If I had a life the last thing I would be doing is telling robots their social failures are unacceptable, at 4am america time
>>
>>35468223
I'm exactly the same except I'm 24 and girls never liked me because I've been fat most of my life.
>>
File: IMG_7330.jpg (181KB, 640x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7330.jpg
181KB, 640x789px
>>35468120
>I'll probably start hanging out at random bars

I did this one time.

I was fucking furious my qt room mate turned me down and started fucking our mutual weed dealer, that I went to a bar entirely alone and starting hitting on very easy slut.

30 minutes later, I brought her to my place and fucked her the loudest possible so my room mate could hear
>>
>>35466647
Because i reply to Bautista threads
>>
>>35466680
This

shgialjfsa
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 284x177px
>>35466647
There are a lot of things which can leave you crippled virgin for life.

In my case having MBI of 14 and associated with that below average looks
autism did it work great.
>>
>>35468201
You say that but with certainty if a cute girl with similar interests and way of thinking to you did want to get close to you and did, you would fuck her and throw your made up logic to the wayside. Of course the chance of this happening would be like winning the lottery so you're confident saying the words you're saying on an anonymous chinese image board.
>>
>>35468233
Pretend you are interacting with them via "shitposting" on 4chan
>>
>>35468255
I see... Which country/state are you from, if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>35468307
So using memes they don't understand amd saying things like "implying" and "cuck"?
>>
>>35468247
It's 12 am here in the U.K.

I'm sick with a fever, I can't go anywhere
>>
No women have ever really shown me interest in me. Even the ones I showed interest in.

So that's it then. I'm not hideous looking or overweight too and people still don't care.
>>
>>35468308
Spain

It might not be the same in the us.

The only other country I've been to was the U.K. (Where I learned English)
>>
>>35468287
Probably not. I'm very nihilistic in my way of thinking. I did meet some women that I mostly agree with on every level, but I do not want to go into that kind of relation, due to a simple cost analysis: it will cost me a lot of energy to live with someone else, and may bring me joy, but is a constant menial task, which I do not want to do.
And due to the fact that I never experienced love, I don't feel any attraction as it is. I spend almost all of my time with women my age, and see about 200 of them daily, but never felt anything in over 10 years.
So I do not believe it will change in the foreseeable future. I even discussed that very point with men I know from work, and in the end they almost all agreed with me: they do not want to live like that because they are already addicted to love, but almost all said that if they could get rid of it, it would be fine.

rilli maeks u fincc
>>
I never leave my house and pour all of my energy into my hobbies.

Dont care for sex and when I have the urges I rub it out.

Everyone I know disproves but who gives a fuck. We're all going to die anyway. Why does anyone even care?
>>
>>35468319
Replace those memes with understandable day to day language and maybe you might get a laugh out of her

">implying" = as if
"Cuck" = little bitch/ pussy
>>
>>35468144
Internet personalities are out of the question, unless you're 100% certain they're single and you get to hang out with them at a convention. Otherwise give up.
>>
>>35468352
Cool, yeah I live in the UK right now, idk if that would work for me but if I get desperate I'll try it out, right now I just feel like shit on weekends. Too busy during the week to thing about it.
>>
>>35468376
Way too anxious around girls to do that sort of mental processing in real time. I have trouble saying hi without the word coming out as a squeak because I'm so tenses up.
>>
>>35468352
>>35468409
Oh also I've lived for like 3-4 months in spain but I was a kid, my mother lives there though so I know the people are pretty different.
>>
>>35468391
How can I at least talk to her privately? Just attend her chats and be cool and maybe eventually it'll happen?
>>
>>35468415
If that is actually the case you should go to a psychologist or something, seek help. Because unless you're in a totally isolated job you'll have to interact with women to have a decent career.
>>
>>35468451
I say don't bother if she seems like she has a social life even in the slightest. Maybe she would reply if you PM'd her but only just to manipulate you into donating/watching more. If she streams IRL only and gets 500 viewers she knows what she's doing, she doesn't care about you on a personal level. Best would be to just chat in her chat and just observe her, if you have no chance of going to a convention with her just give up, don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>35466647
yes
>>
>>35466647
I haven't had a friend in my life so I guess it's natural I don't know how to talk to women either. Not that I really mind anymore, most kids seemed more keen on insulting me and attempting to mooch answers off me. Adults are more keen on ignoring me and I find that preferable at times.

Most of my experiences with others are obscenely negative; I've almost had my face torched by some girl's edgy boyfriend, nearly-suffocated by a neighbor's kid with a pillow, among other far more petty things like getting tripped for instance. I enjoy the human body, my libido is fine. People's personalities turn me off more than not though. The disingenuous attitude of normal people sickens me.
I'll happily talk with people if it's a business transaction, but if it's casual talk I struggle with its unrehearsed nature. Not being able to casually and confidently talk with a woman like she isn't a prostitute would mess with my capability to lose my virginity or asking them out in the first place.

I must reiterate: I don't care about my virginity nor social status much these days. There's nothing worthwhile for me there, so it's not worth pursuing. So to answer your question a bit more simply: no, I do not go outside casually (only for walks) and I don't ask women out nor usually talk to people more than a "hello" or "afternoon".

I genuinely don't care. But I do enjoy answering questions like these. It amuses me for some reason. Maybe because there are no social opportunities to explain this without being further alienated somehow.
>>
>>35468321
Not an explanation. There's a whole internet full of people who won't offend your beliefs by thinking wrong, and might even appreciate useless advice. What brought you to the place where losers come to vent in peace?
>>
>>35466838
Be ugly, get ugly. That's how it goes...
>>
I have been in a relationship but she did not want to put out until marriage and still a virgin. Think I have no hope in finding someone (even casual sex) and I am 27 and overweight and autistic. Plus, I have like no friends.
>>
>>35468504
(not sick guy)You don't need to be a loser forever.
>>
>>35468015
God motherfucking damn it, I'd love to go back in time, before my 2 girfriends, to serve in marines when i had possibiity. You should be proud, Anon. It's way better thn sex is
>>
>>35468497

What do you do, generally?
>>
Noone likes me and I don't blame them.
>>
>>35466647
19 yr old virgin here, in uni.

Think I'm pretty good looking, tall, skinny but in good athletic shape and my dick isn't tiny.

I just never seek it out, definitely have low libido because I don't fap that much either. Having a girlfriend is out of the question, seems like a huge waste of time. But, I would like to have sex, preferably while in college, if only for the sake of getting rid of the stupid "virgin" label. I just hate the word virgin and I don't want to be one. How do I just randomly have sex? I don't even know where I would start.
>>
>>35466647

If I can get it to that point (which happens rarely).
>>
>>35468565
>Noone likes me and I don't blame them.
I find that to be the case for me! :(
>>

My libido is though the roof, faggot. I'm also an uncutfag so that makes me even more horny.
>>
>>35468568
Hang out with the female students in your class. Make friends and see if any might be slightly more interested. Attend college parties, see if you make can pick someone up in the heat of the moment
>>
>>35468217
If I'm funny, then why am I a 21 years old khv and socially autist?
>>
>>35468540
I sit at home playing video games, watching videos, listening to music, typical NEET shit. Except I'm not a NEET, I don't get the money for it. I'm graduating with an associate's degree in accounting because my mom's side of the family pitied me after seeing how shit our house was when she died. She left me something like 57 cents and a lot of unpaid debts and taxes which just added salt to her family's wounds. I have zero professional work experience despite being age 24 and applying to shit jobs like mcdonald's for 5 years straight. So now that I live with my dad I go over and help out my grandmother with heavy lifting for food (they help out the food bank charity so they get too much stuff people don't/won't take).
I work part-time for peanuts in the family with zero recognition from potential employers and a continual disrespect from my dad and stepmom, essentially. I get shit on for being a virgin and how my life isn't "just these four walls" when my circumstances are not favorable for it, and I have tried. I did care about trying to make connections but I kept getting shit on for a year and a half in community college, got tired of caring because my family was making me care, not me.
>>
You do know you have to go outside to lose your virginity
>>
>>35468628
>Hang out with the female students in your class.
There won't be any women in your class if you're doing a degree worth a shit. Think we've had 4 women total in the whole faculty.
>>
>>35466647

Have you heard about playing PC/Video games throughout your teens (13-20) just as much or more than you sleep (6-9hours) ?

Have you heard about internet porn? Cumshot, anal, creampie, beautiful women draining our load over a screen.

If you do this and find it stimulating that you dont care what happens outside your middle, highschool years, like me, you will prob not change that above 20 years of age.

Not all people can be like this, some do exactly what ive said out of fear or anxiety, some do it because it stimulate them enough that after they have done this for a day they dont want any more interaction with anyone.

Im 25 so Im not in the same generation game, (or maybe any?) because i was grown up with mom and dad that take care of my needs. If my grades were OK I can do whatever I want.

I choose this.
>>
>>35466647
Sex isn't that high on the list for me desu. I still want to have a qt gf to cuddle with tho.
>>
>How is everyone here a virgin over 20?
24, just lack confidence and never tried to pursue women, 5/10 at best as well so they sure as hell don't pursue me

no

Pretty much, just vidya and wagecuck is all
>>
>>35466647
its called being ugly anon, really ugly
>>
>>35468983
>I still want to have a qt gf to cuddle with tho.
I would not mind that as well.
>>
Is not talking to humans really that uncommon? The best I can manage is mumbling to tthe cashier while having cold sweat on my forehead.
>>
I don't want to get into a relationship unless it's a serious one. I don't care for casual hook-ups or one night stands.
Also I have messed up fetishes that I don't think anyone would put up with.
>>
>>35466647
>Do you have a really low libido
You could say that, I only fap like once per week nowadays
>Do you all never leave the house
I often leave the house to go to the university, to the gym, and sometimes I even go out with (male) friends
>Never bothered to ask a girl out
I've only asked a girl out once, and she told me she had a boyfriend. That was 3 years ago IIRC. Haven't tried again since
>>
File: 1468340072081.png (146KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
1468340072081.png
146KB, 700x609px
I grew up without physical/moral affection, so now, it's pretty usual to me.
A single hug gonna make me uncomfortable, let alone sex, a girl opening up to me is as strange as an UFO landing.
being alone suits me, only issue is people going "how about you get a girlfriend, you are always alone that's so strange". I still have friends tho, i just want to be alone when i come home.

I don't know if there are people like me on this board, and is they tried to force their way into romantic life
>>
>>35469048
>Is not talking to humans really that uncommon?

In the vast majority of cases yes.

This website however is a magnet for the small minority that never leave their computers
>>
>>35466647
The girls i ask out say no, i asked out fat chicks, they said no, you know that person in your life that you dont like but dont dislike, thats how all women feel towards me. They think im funny or smart or nice, but well, idk thats what they tell me but for some reason thats not attractive.
>>
I'm 34 kv. Had crippling tmj dysfunction for my teens and twenties. 1-3/10 ugly for this timeframe too. Had jaw surgery once. Need 3 more operations to get to average. Was out of school 3 years disabled with another health problem in my 20s. My dick has just started working well enough thst I can fuck sex toys.

Not everyone has a normal body face or life.
>>
>>35466647
I don't think I have low testosterone. I think it has more to do with the fact that I generally don't interact with females outside of my family. I am not certain why. There are not many involved in my hobbies, and I do not actively seek them out. So it just never happens for me.
>>
>>35469363
this unfortunately. Last girl I asked out was figuratively a mexican goblin with nice tits
>she's always hanging all over me
>texting me non-stop
>literally have to be brain dead to not see that she likes me
>hear that she thinks I'm attractive
>she was obsessed with another co-worker,
>ignored me for months till she went out with the guy for like 3days.

it fucking ruined me because I actually thought I was gonna get a gf. That feeling of when she'd come over, rest her head on my shoulder, the smell of her hair, the warmth of her body against mine. I'm cursed to be alone honestly
>>
File: 1470990480726.png (241KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470990480726.png
241KB, 500x500px
>>35466647
HS dropout and resident NEET here. Once I left school my chances of getting laid went from 2% to about 0.002%.
>>
>>35467164
>birthday is in 4 days (16th)
you fucked up
>>
File: 1480100516001.png (58KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480100516001.png
58KB, 396x400px
>Be me
>20 year old guy
>walking home tired after uni
>I see a blonde milf walking my way
>our eyes meet for a second
>time slows down, we hold our gazes
>feels like eternity
>break eye contact and go our own ways

Do you think she felt the way I did ?

I was horny as fuck.

I think I have a thing for blondes, which are rare where I live.

Has this happened to any of you fellow virgins ?
>>
I've always wondered: all those self-help dating books say you need to actively approach women, take charge, initiate physical contact etc...
But then I see all the normies with GFs and wives who are pretty meek and sometimes borderline aspie in their casual and professional interactions.

I sense there's a discrepancy here. How do they even arrive at the GF/wife stage, do they temporarily fake it in front of girls, is it possible that someone who stutters ordering a pizza can successfully seduce a woman, am I imagining the bar is way higher than reality?
I feel like if I'm not this outspoken 100% secure chad that is never baffled and effortlessly makes advances, women will sense my weakness and scorn me. But then I see all those betas with GFs and I can't picture them switching to that mode even in private.
>>
>>35469619
Yeah except every time a girl's eyes meet mine she gets this disgusted or awkward look on her face.
>>
>>35469638
She looked stunned a bit like her eyes got a little bit wider.

I don't smile at girls in uni. Maybe if I do, they will.
>>
>>35467141
im a girl btw ;) fuck off you fucking slag
>>
This
I don't give a shit anyway. Antidepressants killed my libido
>>
>>35466647
I've been kinda close and I'm only 20. If I had to bet, I'd say this year or next. If not by then, I'll just lower my standards and fuck a fat girl. I don't have a real sense of urgency about this, I know it'll happen eventually.
>>
File: 1474642466097.jpg (135KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1474642466097.jpg
135KB, 500x521px
>>35468510
That is how it goes.

It is also why many of us prefer to be virgins.
>>
>>35469722
I'm almost 22 and I had the same thoughts as you, If I was you I would certainly be more active in looking for people. Shit doesn't fall in your lap unless you've got lots of friends.
>>
File: 1489184285981.jpg (63KB, 468x419px) Image search: [Google]
1489184285981.jpg
63KB, 468x419px
>>35466647
>looks
I'm ugly (3/10) and fat person with no redeeming physical qualities except green eyes and height (6'4)
>character
I hate women in general but deep down i'm afraid of women and it's easier for me to hate than admit that i'm scared shitless. Besides i'm negativistic, critical and very judgemental person who masks it with good humor sense and somewhat energized approach (only towards other guys). I literally cannot imagine myself asking a girl out, being on a date or having sexual act. I'm somewhat naive when it comes to love and i'd rather think myself as a pure being than going down to normal people level and engage in dating and sex. If that's not enough i have semi-strong stuttering which is the last nail to my coffin. I honestly cannot imagine what kind of person would like to be with me and even then i'd think that she would want to exploit me.
>>
>>35469818
eventually once you get out of middle school you'll realize that personality > looks.

It's better to have a girl that's fun to be around instead of a 8/10 model that tolerates you
>>
>>35466647
25% of men between 20-24 are virgins, compared to 5% of women. it's not all that uncommon for us.
>>
nobody believes me but it was because of the rape. no friends to go out with. i lost mine at 25 it just happened.
>>
I've asked a shit ton of girls out. I'm not particularly ugly or anything, just retarded as fuck.
>>
>>35466680
I've had 3 girls ask me out but I have no desire for sex. Guess I'm your opposite. I would have said yes if they weren't awful
>yandere chick who tells me she dreams about me and she wakes up crying because I die in them
>roastie who cheated on my friend and likes drama
>psycho feminazi
Either good girls don't exist or they just don't like me.
>>
>>35469901
Green eyes are only a positive quality if you're a woman, and then ONLY if they're actually green, not brown-stained grey like most of them seem to be.
>>
>>35469976
>Blue eyes are only a positive quality if you're a woman
fixed
>>
>>35468007
wrong website get out
>>
>>35466647
dont talk to women, dont go to parties, dont go outside, have no selfesteem

my libido is fine thank you
>>
>>35469280
If you don't want sex and enjoy being alone at home then don't get a girlfriend, it's not complex.
>>
>>35469497
Thia, showed my chad friends so they would understand, had a girl texting me all day everyday for like a week first thing in the morning, gave me a nickname and touched me all the time at work, everyone thought she was into me so i went for it and she juat liked me as a friend.

I got a girl now that showed a bunch of signs but one thing happened and now im spending all week worried until she proves something
>>
Level 28 wizard apprentice here.
Apparently not high enough to make me want to talk to people.
Pretty much. I don't tend to enjoy being around other people.
>>
>>35466647
Once you reach 0 friends, it's nearly impossible to ever gain new friends again and thus impossible to have a social life, which is how you meet girls. You're basically socially bankrupt and the only way to get back in the game is if someone takes pity on you and becomes your friend, which isn't going to happen. You can't do it yourself because you'll just be some creepy weirdo inserting yourself into other people's groups.
>>
>can't into grills in middle school
>asked one to the last dance, she said yes, but I froze up completely and it was the worst dance ever
>can't into grills in high school
>ask out 4 grills
>they all say no, but really kindly (aside from one)
>get to college
>go to small, conservative, religious college, so boys and girls are very separated
>can't into girls because I never see them
>my major has 5 women in it, 2 are elderly and married
>one is an annoying bitch
>am hispanic
>my college is heavily populated by white people
>try to get along, but white people are so fake, corny, and snoody

also being absolutely terrified (perhaps to the point of phobia) of women and romance doesn't help my cause. I really want a gee eff, but I can't make the first move. I did it in hs and ms bc I had nothing to lose, but now I don't know how to ask out girls anymore. I don't hang out with girls anyway, so it's not like I'd have anyone to ask out.

Also I'm not so concerned with being a virgin, as I am with never having a girl reciprocate my love.
>>
>>35470150
women are like children in a candy store, not because they're like children, but because they have too many options, they can't make a choice.

thanks social media, thanks internet.
>>
File: 1467888308175.jpg (39KB, 599x495px) Image search: [Google]
1467888308175.jpg
39KB, 599x495px
i just dont care, never cared,

im not socially awkward or dysfunctional, i have plenty of friends ( of both genders)

a "relationship" just doesnt seem worth it to me, so ive had no reason to seek it out

im content with life
>>
File: 48ec9b6c57bf9.jpg (57KB, 684x436px) Image search: [Google]
48ec9b6c57bf9.jpg
57KB, 684x436px
>>35469991
I think they can help.
>>
>>35466647
Not a virgin, but I haven't fucked outside of 1 girl and it was 3 years ago now.
I don't really talk to anyone. I'm never put in situations where I can meet new women. I'm lucky enough to have one who I still regularly talk to but it's not gonna happen
>>
>>35469634
>But then I see all the normies with GFs and wives who are pretty meek and sometimes borderline aspie

Yeah, you only got to ask them out. It is really not as hard as /r9k/ makes it out to be
>>
Yes. Next question.
>>
>20 years old
>very low self confidence
>Thought a girl in one of my general courses was qt
>thought she was kind of into me
>asked her out
>rejected
>man loses little bit of hope he didnt know he had.jpg
>>
>>35466647

>All these answers

The simplest bait is indeed the best bait.
>>
File: Mushishi wallpaper.jpg (924KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mushishi wallpaper.jpg
924KB, 1920x1080px
Because of Social Anxiety and Avoidant personality disorder.
>>
File: c0e5b02dd382005ec98eb928ea419c0.png (171KB, 355x360px) Image search: [Google]
c0e5b02dd382005ec98eb928ea419c0.png
171KB, 355x360px
>>35466647
My family is religious and no way I'm going to have sex before marriage.

My looks fall into 7-8 ish range and even I'm in the most desired age group, I can easily get a boyfriend but I chose not to. I CHOSE to be recluse.
The reason I hang in here is because I don't undersand what Stacy or normie life is about, and I have slight social retardation and mental illness from a reclusive lifestyle and that's about it.
>>
>>35466680

Shitty mentality to have bro.

You need to read her signals and act on them. Look up the signals women give to guys that they like or flirting with. Here is a simple analogy:

You're a jetliner wanting to land at the nearest airport, the control tower (her) turns on the runway lights along with the approach lights, it is your job to land there by walking up & introducing yourself without fucking up like a giant social retard autist, once you land smoothly the control tower will try to send you to passenger terminal, and finally instead you need to pass the random tests to go drop your package off at the cargo terminal ;)

Watch for her signals and her body language in essence. Don't listen to her words you retards.
>>
File: 1489270884967.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489270884967.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
I'm 24
I fap once a day before I go to bed
No porn though because I think that stuff is toxic

I have a lot of issues with my appearance and as a result I go for weeks without looking in the mirror because whenever I do I get into a funk and dont want to leave bed.

I've made a few attempts at getting laid like from tinder and I've even tried bars a few times. None have worked particularly well (at all).

Not really bothered by being a virgin but more bothered by just my general social retardation and general sad frogness. I cant even make friends so why should I worry about a gf?
>>
>>35466647
I've lived with insecurities my whole life.
I'm a boring person, I can't make a girl laugh for shit and people don't want to be around me ever because I have no conversation.

I also became very afraid of other people as a result I open to nobody and if I ever do I expose myself as a fool.
Also I'm a 4/10 at best.
>>
File: tumblr_o9gpxyuMpL1qm8xm5o1_1280.jpg (179KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9gpxyuMpL1qm8xm5o1_1280.jpg
179KB, 1080x1920px
Because I only find THICC girls attractive and they want nothing to do with a twink like me
>>
>>35472269
at least you're trying, my robot friend
don't give up
>>
File: 1488891146567.jpg (100KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488891146567.jpg
100KB, 1080x1080px
21 virgin here.

It's a combination of not going outside, small dick, zero confidence, crippling anxiety and depression and other things.

I'm not a KHV.

but I've never seen boobs or a vagina ever.

I've resigned myself to the fact I'm going to die alone.

personally my libido is fairly low.

I've thought about losing it to a hooker, or a fat chick but I kinda don't want to go down that route.

I'd rather be alone than fuck a fat chick.

Also it's my birthday in 4 days (16th) and I have no friends, nobody will say happy birthday to me.

I'm on antidepressants too, have been for some time, I'm so depressed my university work has taken a serious hit from this and I've had to take a year out. I wanted University to be a fresh start, and it was, but now I'm more depressed now than I was before.

I want out. Can any of you relate?
>>
>>35466647
I never initiate anything. I honestly don't even care anymore. It's comfy being alone. I also do lots of drugs and have a reversed sleep schedule. I barely meet women outside of work.
>>
i'm not even a virgin lol
>>
>>35473034
Not surprised this comment is original.
>>
>>35466647
Most are fat and have gyno or are ugly, others have various forms of ASPD or mental disorder. I personally, am to anxious to take my shirt off in front of anyone.

We have access to an almost infinite supply of pornography

I went to an all boys school and had very little outside acquaintances. I imagine most robots we're to anxious
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28275930?dopt=Abstract

The purported detrimental impact of sexlessness on self-reported happiness levels was not evident in this large, nationally representative study after adjusting for sociodemographic factors. Sexless Americans reported very similar happiness levels as their sexually active counterparts.
>>
>>35471875
Memorizing all the IOI lists in the world won't help if you don't actually interact with any girls who like you.
>>
>>35471875
So what are the signals then?

And even if I know the signals how do I land the damn plane? I'm no fucking pilot
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35466647
>implying we even have a chance to score
>>
>>35473411
I thought most robots are lanky skellies and not fat? But still, virgins because they don't leave the house and don't talk to girls.
>>
>>35466647
I go to uni, but my career has a low amount of women (that's a plus) and I don't talk to them. Never asked anyone out and I never will, if dying alone/a virgin is the price I have to pay then whatever, it's not like I wanted to be happy anyway
>>
>>35466982
>>35467338
Do you have any pics of you at a lower bmi? I suspect you would look exactly like Dane Cook when slim.
>>
No girl has ever liked me, thus there never was anyone to ask out. Nowadays I only leave the house for groceries and library.

I'm skellymode, decent face, big cock, whatever. Still something gives me the superpower of repulsing any female within ten miles.
>>
>>35468319
Tbh I'm attracted to guys that speak like they're shitposting but that's because I'm fucking walking cancer.
>>
File: 1464214363770.gif (27KB, 560x485px) Image search: [Google]
1464214363770.gif
27KB, 560x485px
>>35466647
i haven't found anybody that i'm sure of asking out.

that im not sure sure on how to ask someone out
>>
>>35466647
Went to an all-male high school, so no chance of meeting girls there. Mostly kept to myself in college. I met one or two qts during that time, but I was obviously too afraid to approach. After graduating, I've continued to keep to myself so my opportunity to meet girls is very limited.

I have encountered girls who have shown interest, but it's never escalated beyond that. I'm fully aware it's entirely my fault that I'm a virgin, but I've had very little motivation to change that. I'd honestly rather just be at home playing video games than going out to meet girls.

I have been very curious lately as to what actual sex feels like, as opposed to my hand. I'm probably just going to hire an escort or something one of these days.
>>
The pussy game is ridiculous
So I made myself a tulpa
>>
GUYS SERIOUS QUESTION

Does a hooker count
>>
>>35475410
did you fuck them?
did it feel good? was she hot?
>>
get this fucking normie out here
why are you still here you normalfag go to facebook or something
>>
>>35475526
Of course. She was a 9/10 thai, the pale ones that look chinese. Didn't feel too good actually she wasnt tight at all, or my dick is too desensitized from whacking it too much. Had to end it with her jacking me off. Didn't cum in her though so don't know if it counts
>>
>>35466701
How can virgins be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
I am fat. Thats the problem. I dont have the will to fix it
>>
>>35466647
Your IQ must be fairly low to enjoy that sort of thing.
>>
File: tuesday..png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
tuesday..png
70KB, 1147x609px
>>35469619
>tfw same happened in a bus from the public transport
>she was looking at me over the shoulders of at least 10 people.
>i remembered what my cousin told me just wink with one eye and then smile lightly while staring at her eyes
>She giggles winks at me and drops off at the next stop
>tfw reminding myself while working out and still retaining a piece of hope in my heart
I used to turn girls down because of fear that i'll sperg or just general avoidance of potential embarrassment
>>
File: 1476492205431.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1476492205431.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>35467874
I'll shoot you if you shoot me.
>>
>>35466647
>lost my virginity like a week before I turned 21
Feels good as fuck man
>>
>>35467141
This is bait but get the fuck out anyway
>>
>>35476551
lol xavier is such a beautifully fucked up shitshow
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.