[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>defend Milo whenever he got protested >had his book pre-ordered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: milo yiannopoulos.jpg (57KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
milo yiannopoulos.jpg
57KB, 780x439px
>defend Milo whenever he got protested
>had his book pre-ordered
>but then he had to go and endorse pedophilia

Milo, I tried to help you, buddy.
>>
GO TO FUCKING /POL/
THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR YOU
>>
why would you ever support a degenerate faggot kike like him?
even the "alt-right" hates him
>>
>Don't know who Milo is or care about him
>Hear about him endorsing pedophilia
>Start to defend him
>>
>>35466447
this
I am a liberal who kinda hated him before, I still think the guy is an incendiary idiot
but he was in the right with the whole pedo thing
>>
>>35466426
But he cowrote the alt right "manifesto"
>>
i saw him on the rubin report recently and he made it sound like he was joking around, not actually endorsing it, and then claimed he himself got molested when he was a young gay lad.

it really doesn't strike me as unlikely that he would make an off-color joke of that nature, but is there really anything to the rest of that shit?
>>
>>35466503
It's a common thing among homos to be ambivalent about how young they started, and they never take into account such circumstances as their guardians being neglectful, abusive, or simply lacking the ability to set boundaries. Blindly, they apply affirmative beliefs in their own homosexuality to that of people born many years after them.
>>
>>35466398
>implying this will hurt Milos career in the long term
>>
Ten years ago he'd have just been written off as another attention whore around here.
>>
>>35466398
>defending an opportunist fag who is only relevant because of right wing idpol
>>
>>35466398
I watched bot his appearances were he said this shit,live,and i didn't think anything of it other then"well Milo's a weird guy"guess i just don't give a flying fuck about what weird crazy shit people believe.
>>
>>35466573
yeah ever since people started trying to tie 4chan with "activism," online or in real life, it's been a consistent downhill slide

chanology was a mistake
>>
>>35466480
That's not an actual manifesto, it's a fucking breitbart article he got paid for.
>>
File: 1446090583367.jpg (25KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1446090583367.jpg
25KB, 433x380px
>>35466398
>told his experiences of having sex as a child with older men
>somehow means he supports pedophilia
>>
>>35466595
But it's branded as a manifesto. Like it or not, he's tied to the alt right movement.
>>
Fucking shill threads for fuck sake.

I don't know why they're all about him either, the actual Alt-Right (Protip: "alt-right" isn't a catch-all term for young conservative) don't like him whatsoever, and it's not like every college age conservative based their views on Milo's existence.

Fuck off leftist shill faggot.
The world is fucked because you stupid cunts have been influencing it for too long, people are starting to realise this, and it isn't because of one individual gay racemixing Jew.
>>
>>35466398
>>defend Milo whenever he got protested

You're meant to be defending free speech, not him as an individual, you fucking retard.
>>
I just don't understand. When did 4chan become anti-loli/shota???
>>
>>35466398
>Trusting the sodomite
>>
>>35466666
the digits speak truth
>>
>>35466398
You fucking retards don't get it do you? Its ok I didn't understand it either until I was informed and did some research. Milo is a pedophile because all gays are pedophiles at heart. They are sex abuse victims and they are reliving that abuse over and over again with hundreds of different men. You aren't born that way its indoctrinated, its a behavior not a sexual identity. Redpill yourselves and go research homosexual pdeophiles statistics or look up NAMBLA and see who were originally behind it. Common filth radio and Americans for truth about homosexuality is also very good. God bless.
>>
>>35467078
>When did 4chan become anti-loli/shota???
after /pol/ attrracted all these righteous newfags
>>
>>35466398
>literally a gay Jewish pedophile

I can only hope that the Muslims will take him out inshallah
>>
File: ykICI4f.jpg (84KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
ykICI4f.jpg
84KB, 960x468px
>>35467112
I remember thinking about this when I saw they were trying to go after him over this again.

I really thought the left would be VERY hesitant to bring the relationship between homosexuality and pedophilia into the public eye again.

Pic related, absolute gem from my country
>>
File: 00107upset.jpg (44KB, 591x633px) Image search: [Google]
00107upset.jpg
44KB, 591x633px
What's wrong with being a pedophile? No really, as long as you don't actually molest a child then who are you harming?
>>
>>35467168
Are you kidding me? Child molesters are big news. People eat that shit up, left and right. The only difference is that the right somehow makes it about sexuality (when applicable). But even then, the left is guilty about charging an entire gender/sexuality on broad views as well. So there you have it; people are shit.
>>
>>35467263
>What's wrong with being a pedophile? No really, as long as you don't actually molest a child then who are you harming?
political extremists don't understand this

people on the far right and far left should both be gassed
>>
>>35467263
If you watch CP you basically create a demand for creation of CP.
>>
>>35467322
Trading CP (especially CP you made) for other people's rare/private CP is what drives the creation of CP.

>>35467313
It's not political extremists, everyone just stops using logic and starts talking about how pedos need to be slowly tortured and killed. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>35467263
And its that kind of moral apathy that allows them to exist in the open and claim to be "virtuous pedophiles" because they haven't fucked a kid yet. Its the exact mentality the homos used to propel themselves to take pride in there perversion and be encouraged and loved for it. God damn us all.
>>
>>35467263
Who said there is? If you declare yourself a pedophile in public there's no legal cause to arrest you. Socity isn't obliged to accept your sickness though
>>
>>35467168
Its just absolutely sickening and I believe it was by gods hand that milo pulled the curtain back on their real agenda. Also this story makes me sick this is why we cannot allow them to adopt.
>>
Fags have always had a pedo agenda
>>
>>35466588
>Chanology was a mistake.
True'er words never been spoken.
>>
>>35466571
He's book deal got canceled, he's banned from RNC conventions, Breitbart fired him, and he likely won't ever be allowed to step on college campuses. The pedo fag is done.
>>
>>35467366
What do you suggest, make pedophilia a thought crime? Retard.

>>35467382
>Who said there is?
The OP strongly implied it.

>If you declare yourself a pedophile in public there's no legal cause to arrest you. Socity isn't obliged to accept your sickness though
And that doesn't stop me from showing how illogical it is to hate people who have an attraction they don't even act on.
By sweeping pedophilia under the rug all you're doing is harming more children because the ones who *need* help can't get it and then go on to molest a child.
Instead of preventing molestation before it happens people would rather wait for a child's life to be ruined and then act virtuous by saying how much they'd like to kill the pedo who did it. The hypocrisy is disgusting.
>>
>>35467425
>by gods hand
Why are you here? Where the fuck did you even come from?
>>
>>35467480
>And that doesn't stop me from showing how illogical it is to hate people who have an attraction they don't even act on.
It's not illogical at all. Imagine if you neighbor came to you and said "Listen m8, I have a strong urge to murder you and your entire family. Every night I dream of dismembering your mother and bathing in her blood and stuffing my anus with her intestines. But hey, I'm not actually planning to act on these impulses and, ppfft, obviously my will is good enough, I mean who cares right, we're still pals, k?", would you feel fine and dandy about that?
>>
>>35467555
Nice false equivalence. Telling someone you want to murder them is an action that would likely be taken as a threat. Being a pedophile is an attraction that does not require action at all. Not to mention you're trying to imply I think pedos should go out in public and tell people they're pedophiles, which I haven't done.
Your argument is already illogical from the get go.
>>
>>35467263
if you as a grown man/woman are attracted to children then there is factually something biologically/psychologically wrong with you.

Yes, if you fap to the neighbor's 9-year old you aren't hurting anyone, but as someone with a legitimate disorder you can't necessarily be trusted to never act on your perversion.

And just to be completely fair, I do feel very similarly about homosexuals. I'm fine if consenting adults have sex no matter the circumstances, but I do believe that homosexuality is a biological or sometimes psychological disorder that can be "cured". I believe it was taken out of the DSM back in the 70s(?) mainly to help out the morale of the gay community.
>>
>>35467620
>Not to mention you're trying to imply I think pedos should go out in public and tell people they're pedophiles, which I haven't done.
Wait aren't you making an argument that society shouldn't judge pedophiles as long as they don't act on their urges, so why does it matter?
>>
>>35467773
I'm making the argument that there's nothing inherently "wrong" about being a pedophile. It's not socially acceptable and it really shouldn't be, but the hysteria people have about it is equally as damaging to society as a whole.
>>
>>35466398
You trusted a narcissistic fag good job retard
>>
>>35467795
>there's nothing inherently "wrong" about being a pedophile
>It's not socially acceptable
>it really shouldn't be
>the hysteria people have about it is equally as damaging
Start making sense instead of throwing around your feels
>>
>>35467475
>He's book deal got canceled
There is a huge demand for that book. Some publisher will take it.
>he's banned from RNC conventions
implying anyone cares about those
>Breitbart fired him
he's already famous
>he likely won't ever be allowed to step on college campuses
possibly
>The pedo fag is done
he'll be fine
>>
>>35467817
>>there's nothing inherently "wrong" about being a pedophile
>>It's not socially acceptable
Are you arguing socially unacceptable things are inherently bad? You're posting on a site that is known for being socially unacceptable.

>>it really shouldn't be
>>the hysteria people have about it is equally as damaging
>Start making sense instead of throwing around your feels
That makes complete sense. Pedophilia isn't something that should be encouraged or acceptable, but the way it's being treated now helps no one. How don't you understand that? Do you think there's only two options? Like I said before, you are being illogical.
>>
>>35467648
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4695779/#!po=21.0938
A good rundown of the view of homosexuality in psychology over the past few centuries.
>>
>>35467908
>pedophilia shouldn't be acceptable
>the way it's being treated now helps no one
What objections do you have to the way it's treated now?
>>
>>35468224
>What objections do you have to the way it's treated now?
I already stated them. see >>35467480
>By sweeping pedophilia under the rug all you're doing is harming more children because the ones who *need* help can't get it and then go on to molest a child.
>Instead of preventing molestation before it happens people would rather wait for a child's life to be ruined and then act virtuous by saying how much they'd like to kill the pedo who did it. The hypocrisy is disgusting.\
Pedophilia should be treated like the mental illness it is. The fact you can't even viably get therapy for it is absurd, especially when the people who make sure research into pedophilia can't happen see themselves as morally righteous.
>>
>>35468116
interesting, thanks man.
>>
>>35468317
No probs. Stay chill anon.
>>
>>35467490
Just an anon stating facts here. Why don't you go do some independent research and redpill yourself. Or believe the bullshit the sodomites feed you.
>>
>>35468841
>believe
>gods hand
>facts
Boyo you're all turned around.
>>
People say he is wrong, but I've read stories of gay dudes hooking up with older guys and they weren't traumatized or anything, they honestly seemed like horny little shits and looked back on the experience fondly.

It always seems bad when the pedo is male, but can you honestly say as a 13 yo guy having sex with like a hot adult woman would have fucked you up in any significant way?

Not trying to defend pedos, they are ALWAYS wrong because they take the risk of screwing with a child's head, but this idea that kids are so innocent and incapable of having positive sexual experiences with adults doesn't match up to how I felt at that age, I would have loved to bang some hot older woman.
>>
>>35466609
>literally said "13 year old boys, nubile and in their prime"
>and that people under 16 can consent in his opinion, not all people but specific people who "developed early"
>>
>>35466398
man i just love le ebin based celebwity men. 2 bad he's not coolguy faggot kike anymore.
>>
>>35466407
/pol/ is everywhere my friend and everywhere is /pol/

/pol/ is life

don't you know this by now?
>>
File: 7c9.jpg (40KB, 852x474px) Image search: [Google]
7c9.jpg
40KB, 852x474px
Behead OP

Dissolve him in Acid

Kill everyone who says anything bad about Milo
>>
>>35469352
That's completeIy true though
>>
>>35468116
>>35467648
>Implying a complex psychological issue has a simple answer as "just a disease"

There's a series of causes of homossexuality that range from genetic to nurture or trauma/abuse. Also, there's the classical prison gay.

If a person is not attracted to a black woman, is he sick because he doesn't want to reproduce with her? Of course not. Sexuality isn't simple.
>>
>>35469399
>/pol/ is life
Spotted the 19 year old
>>
>>35467480
>people would rather wait for a child's life to be ruine
because there's a difference between thought/speech and action. if everyone who thought about killing someone was treated like a murderer, most of us would be in prison
>>
>>35469441
I wouldn't call 13 year olds "in their prime" by any means. The concept of a boy without any hair, still several heads shorter than an adult, who might have only just started to make baby-gains... you're literally into children if you find that appealing.
>>
File: 8q367.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8q367.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>35467892
>There is a huge demand for that book
>>
>>35466398

>teenagers are children when it suits my argument
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.