[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on omegle >girl ask if im horny ? >i said im not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>go on omegle
>girl ask if im horny ?
>i said im not
am i gay ?
just want to talk to someone
>>
Girls don't exist on omegle. You got asked by hairy Indian guy.
>>
>>35466040
No, not gay. I feel that way too. Just want to yap without some agenda. But I can never think of anything to yap about. I'm too boring.
>>
File: ariana_annoyed.jpg (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ariana_annoyed.jpg
129KB, 500x500px
>>35466040
Most forward girls on omegle are fake anyways.

Slightly related true story: One time when I was younger and retarded, I skyped with a cute girl I met on chatroulette. Unsurprisingly it turned out to be a scam, and after asking me to jack off while fingering my butthole, a video of myself popped up along with all my facebook contacts, and a guy demanded $500 over wire transfer. It was literally the most scared I've ever been in my life. I tried paying the money but my bank wouldn't let me, so I just blocked him and hoped for the best. I remember walking around outside afterwards and wondering if my life was over and I was going to have to kill myself. Got lucky and the video never got released, but one of my friends messaged me saying some weird person was asking about me.

That was ~3 years ago, near the beginning of a pretty bad phase that I'm still in. I barely think about it anymore, but sometimes I wonder if that was the moment that really pushed me off the deep end.
>>
>>35466040
>am i gay ?
no. you're just programmed to like traps (girls with feminine peepees).
>>
>go on omegle
>every user skips past me instantly
>>
>>35466140
Same things happened to me nearlly offed myself
>>
do you think even gay guys who jerk off on omegle get psyched when they get connected with a girl just because it's rare?
this is a very interesting philosophical question desu...
>>
>>35466294
I omegle 24/7 and i always pretend to be a girl and have never connected with a girl
>>
File: waifu.jpg (54KB, 700x1059px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
54KB, 700x1059px
>>35466271
Yeah, the initial shock of seeing that video and the list of my friends' names was unlike anything else I've experienced.

>mfw I still omegle regularly
>>
>>35466433
Tfw i was 14 when i did this
Fucking pedophiles should hang if i met that man now and i saw his face id murder him
>>
>>35466140
whats the phase that you're in?
>>
>>35466140
wow holy shit
blackmailing could mentally destroy someone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.