[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will experience death >you will have to experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fuk.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>you will experience death

>you will have to experience every second of the pain and fear involved with dying from the point where it begins until your life is no more
>>
>>35465792
good, the sooner the better.

bring me the afterlife.
>>
>>35465792
can't wait

oregano commento
>>
>>35465792
>>you will experience death
Clearly not, because I'll be dead.
>>
>>35465815
I don't know how to break this to you so I'm just going to tell it straight: there is no afterlife. You just rot in the ground.
>>
I HAVE THE DEATH SENTENCE ON TWELVE SYSTEMS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68BrauMLt_0
>>
Usually people who die have a look of relief on their face. People's last words in death (that is, while death is occurring) are usually positive. Whether or not you believe in the after life, many people say things like "oh my god" or "it's beautiful" at the moment of death. So either they see where they are going after life, or perhaps at the moment of death, all the pain stops and they are filled with a great ecstasy.

Edgy things said by death row inmates don't count, because, you know, they're criminals, so they're bound to say some fucked up shit as their last words.
>>
>>35465825
that's not until after you experience death. you will still have to experience your body's functions shutting down and all of the pain involved with that
>>
>>35465792
Eh, I doubt the pain I experience from my skull splitting open upon concrete will last that long. The bridge is pretty high up.
>>
File: pig man.png (71KB, 358x326px) Image search: [Google]
pig man.png
71KB, 358x326px
>>35465914
we're wanted men.
>i'll be careful
you'll be DEAD
>>
>>35465863
i'm aware, I still like to entertain the thought of reincarnation.
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (30KB, 768x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
30KB, 768x481px
I was about to go to sleep and now I'm crying thanks OP
>>
>>35465963
Why would you want to continue living if you want to die already? What if you get reborn as an abused pet?
>>
>>35465792
It's kind of sad how life is.
>basically programmed to fear and hate death because it promotes continued existence
>nevertheless death is inevitable and everything we are, all our feelings and notions are roundly destroyed. "making something of yourself" is essentially pointless
>to ease our anxieties we basically have a whole system of beliefs and traditions revolving around the idea that we never really die because otherwise it's just too depressing
>>
>>35465999
i'm a gambling man, I could be reborn as chad
>>
>>35466115
forgot to mention that since its possible that reincarnation is real, since life has existed for millions of years before you did, you might be reincarnated as a prey animal who will be torn apart by a predator

it might happen over and over again until you become a human again, and then you end up getting shot in the back by a nigger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.