[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lived a comfy life >Had no friends because I'm an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download (6).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>Lived a comfy life
>Had no friends because I'm an asshole
>had the ability to do a lot of cool stuff but didn't because that's what everyone does
>get accepted into the nuke program
>barely pass anything
>probably going to fail out
>spend over 6 hours a day studying after 10 hours of school
>can't have a conversation with gf because all she does is stress me out more
>people constantly make jokes like "join the dive team"
>dive team is 4 students half a year ago who jumped off the military dorms and died

I'm not asking for it to be easy. I just want to the stress to stop. Is there anyway to destress?
>>
>>35464863
there is not. you can drink but that exacerbates the problem (medically, not morally or something dumb like that)
>>
Transcendental Meditation has helped me immensely. It costs $2,000 to join and learn the technique where I live. Below is a link that essentially teaches everything I'd learned. My mother paid $500 for me to learn the technique when I was under 18, but I find it to be a tool that I have used to destress for the rest of my life, and if not for finding this guide online, I'd insist the benefits I've experienced have made it worth every cent.

Hope it helps you as much as it helped me.
http://caic.org.au/eastern/sydda/free-tm.htm
>>
>>35465219
I realize the link has left out information.

The way I practice meditation is as follows:
>30 seconds to decompress and adjust myself to comfort, sitting down
>close eyes
>begin thinking about mantra (mine's ieng)
>do this for 20 minutes(set timer beforehand, plenty of apps for this very purpose)
>after 20 minutes, stop thinking mantra
>remain seated with eyes closed for 2-3 minutes
>once in morning, once in afternoon
>repeat daily
>if especially stressed, meditate once more for 10 minutes

If you find you twitch, see visuals, fall asleep, or feel exceptionally energetic after, that's normal, so don't worry. Try to do while sitting, because you'll almost guaranteed fall asleep meditating while laying down.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.