[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is unrequited love the most painful and unfair sensation a person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1481581823191.png (290KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1481581823191.png
290KB, 500x497px
Is unrequited love the most painful and unfair sensation a person can experience?
>>
>>35464775
Yes anon desu.

tell us more about her/him
>>
No. Love is a meaningless chemical reaction designed to facilitate sex.

The most painful sensation a person can experience is complete loneliness.
>>
Try xanax withdrawals
>>
yes, I'm going through it right now. I want to kill myself. I hate myself for falling in love
>>
File: anakin_burning_by_spleenriper.jpg (46KB, 450x235px) Image search: [Google]
anakin_burning_by_spleenriper.jpg
46KB, 450x235px
I'd say burning alive on Mustafar is more painful and unfair.
>>
>>35464806
She's such a sweet girl. She has this special beauty to her unlike anything I've seen. I've loved her for months now and it's this constant roller coaster of extreme highs and lows. At the moment I'd say we're friends, but not necessarily in the 'friend zone'. I'm not sure how she really feels about me, she sends mixed signals sometimes. When it comes down to it, I'm not good enough for her, and I don't think she could ever love me unconditionally as I love her.

I'm going to tell her soon that I have feelings for her. It might go well, it might go poorly. I don't care. I don't think she'll be cruel. Worst case scenario, she rejects me and things become awkward. I value our friendship a lot, but the frustration and uncertainty of the current situation is just unbearable. I'd rather things be awkward between us, as long as she knows how I feel. Maybe I'll tell her tomorrow night.
>>
>>35464971
out of 10? wbu out of 10? how many guys she hit up on a daily basis? pics if possible.

good luck desu
>>
>>35464860
This tbqh

Took that shit *one time* and was absolutely miserable the day after
>>
>>35465046
I don't want to rate her. Most guys would say she's attractive, for me though she's a ten. I'd say I average at about a 7. She doesn't really talk to me about guys that she's into, but from what I can gather, she wants to be with someone and is actively looking. She wants a guy to come along and sweep her off her feet. Thanks.
>>
>>35465190
can you post pics of yourself then? i understand if not.

post back here asap when you ask anon. im praying to kek for you desu
>>
>>35465236
Sorry, won't be posting any pics. I'll probably come back and make a thread once I tell her. I want to do it tomorrow night, but I'll only do it if the moment's right, so it might not happen. I'll probably have a chance at some point over the next few days though.
>>
File: 1487808463751.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1487808463751.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>>35464971
>I've loved her for months now and it's this constant roller coaster of extreme highs and lows
>When it comes down to it, I'm not good enough for her, and I don't think she could ever love me unconditionally as I love her.
>tfw I know exactly how this feels
>tfw yesterday I was head over heels for her
>today I'm tearing myself apart over her again
>tfw every time I go through this stupid cycle I've fallen for her even more
Make it stop. It's even worse for me because she has a boyfriend and there's nothing I can do.
>>
It's pretty shit but it passes and you'll be right as rain.
>>
>>35464901
next time get the high ground, loser
>>
>>35466109
Mythbusters said the high ground didn't matter in that fight.
>>
>>35464775
Whatever happens don't become a disgraceful beta orbiter. Say what needs to be said and if you actually succeed then leave this place and join normalfags for real.
>>
You always think YOUR pain is the worst that could exist. Fall in a trench, see if Anyone cares you dumb frog poster.
>>
>>35464851
Thank you

Wubwub
>>
>>35465061
>one time
>withdrawals

Yeah there's rebound anxiety but that is cake compared to stopping once physically dependent
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.