[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mother is saying I look "too still" >she is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0028.jpg (15KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
15KB, 200x192px
>mother is saying I look "too still"
>she is saying that it is freaking people out
>she's telling me to take up a "tick"
>she is very enthusiastic about biting on nails
>also recommends tugging on my right earlobe every few minutes
>every day she is saying "have you started biting your nails anon"
>just told me that it didn't look like I was trying and that she is disappointed in me
>really needs me to get a job because we are poor and father is out of the picture
>tells me nobody will hire me if I seem like a creep

What can I do to get this bitch to leave me alone.
>>
>>35464013
I once worked on a project as young man where the woman in charge told one of the lesser supervisors to keep an eye on me because I looked asleep at a meeting. I was wide awake.
>>
Oh and please help out your mother, Be a decent son.
>>
Oh and stop identifying with that frog deity. It's not healthy.
>>
>>35464150
I really don't get it. It's like the normies think that, just because they can't control their bodies, nobody can. Would I like to jabber my legs about like a dancing fool? Of course, but I resist. those. urges. Wouldn't I like to flick my eyelashes like the prettiest empty-headed moron? Absolutely! But I don't. And the normies hold me in contempt for mastering my body.
>>
>>35464229
honestly man i can't imagine that an extraordinarily large amount of people are both noticing that you don't idly fidget or move very much while at rest, and are upset/disgusted/creeped out by it

to me, it sounds like either your mom is a bit loopy or under a good amount of stress or both, and is grasping at straws in an attempt to get you employed

or she's just poor at getting the point across, and you're doing something else that is freaking folks out
>>
>>35464293
I really think the bitch is losing her goddamn mind

It is true that I don't get hired after interviews though
>>
>>35464013
Your mother has some kind of mental illness.
It's not a surprise that your father left.
She'll leave you alone when you move out and cut contact with her.

>>35464192
Fuck his mother.
>>
>>35464013
get a job, creep. mommy raised a smug little brat
>>
>tells me nobody will hire me if I seem like a creep
Wow, your mum is really switched on to social cues and cares about you. My mum would just brush it off and say some utter bullshit lie like "You're beautiful darling!" or "You're just perfect the way you are!". The advice your mum is giving you is actually founded in reality and useful.
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>35464324
unfortunately, not many people possess someone that they can come to for objective analysis from an informed perspective; someone that knows you well you're likely not comfortable asking for this, or being confident that you'll receive it

people on the internet, completely detached for you are useful for this, but the downside here is that they can't really be properly informed on your life, even if you share the most minute details

i recommend extensive self-examination instead, find the weak spot if possible and attempt to patch that. in the meantime, especially if you're just looking for entry-level sort of employment, you're gonna have to use volume of fire, so to speak. gotta throw out them applications hard as fuck. imo fabricate or at least embellish your resume if looking for entry level employment- ain't no big box retail store gonna call up some small business that is now conveniently defunct

good luck m8
>>
>>35464229
I had a hell of a time getting hired because of these expectations. Just like the OP. I had other people tell me in college I wasn't very animated.
>>
File: 1487242495988.png (172KB, 616x797px) Image search: [Google]
1487242495988.png
172KB, 616x797px
Who /fidget/ here?

Bite nails, bounce legs, scratch nose, rub eyes etc.
>>
>>35464224
that's why you didn't get trips bitch, checkem
>>
>>35464523
Alrighty thanks my friend. You've been good
>>
>>35464598
I scratch nails, bite legs, t dsl k Hz
>>
>>35464598
Hardcore fidget, constantly touch neck, bounce knee, tug at sleeves, play with hair/ear, tap on clavicles, drum fingers, click pen, rub face, etc.

I know it makes me seem insecure though, so I try not to.
>>
File: smug frog praise elliott.png (8KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
smug frog praise elliott.png
8KB, 215x255px
>>35464598
/stim/ master race
>>
>>35464013
Who sexy wallflower here
>>
>>35464013
is your mom fuckign retarded? dos she know what happens if you bite your nails?
>>
Same camp OP, though mom didn't annoy me. She just occasionally said that I never blinked and it was spooky when I stared at the air while I listened to someone.
One day she asked me to blink so I did, and she thought I was forcing myself not to blink again in an effort to freak her out.
>>
>>35465234
Nail biter here, what happens
>>
>>35465376
You are like a ninja that can slow down your heartbeat to such a low level through mental process and put yourself in hibernation. It's a powerful skill.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.