[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you sad fat fucks actually go outside and do something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1479891029345.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479891029345.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
Why don't you sad fat fucks actually go outside and do something with your life instead of moping like a sad pathetic sack of shit?
>>
Why don't you get off our board you normal piece of perfection.
>>
>go outside
>there's nothing to do
>go back inside
>>
>>35463839
What makes you think I'm fat? I may be a NEET but I'm not a fat NEET
>>
>>35463839
I do. Tomorrow I'm going hunting for some almandines on a hillside. Doesn't really change much, but still.
>>
because I'm a sad fat fuck
>>
>>35463839
>jus expose yourself more to people who have the innate ability to not be sad sacks that will fix you :^)

just leave man, go away
>>
>>35463871
>go outside
>no 2d anime girls
>where is my waifu bodypillow?
>why aren't isnt everything presented to me?
>wait this isn't an anime?
>maybe ill drive a car
>no license
>go inside and fap to hentai
>>
>>35463861
You don't have to be perfect to make something of yourself
>>
>>35463891
contrarily you could actually try and help yourself and not rely on other people but i guess that's not as easy as being a neckbeard and never trying. go help yourself
>>
>>35463900
>is obviously perfect and normal
>has no clue what it's like on the other side
>>
>go outside and do something
could you be more specific
>>
>>35463839
everyone that doesn't like me is outside of my house.
>>
File: 1473619205938.png (81KB, 1447x226px) Image search: [Google]
1473619205938.png
81KB, 1447x226px
If I had a dollar for every time I saw one of these posts
>>
>>35463925
i help myself every day. i make more money than i know what to do with and went from fat loser to 50 lb lighter loser with muscle and i dont think i need to explain that i dont rely on people. i work hard to justify my narcissism so i can give fags like you shit for being a tool of societal drain. dont give me that self help shit. i think YOU need to accept that the world is a colorful place and its full of angry people and sad sacks and dumb assholes like you
>>
>>35463900
Go be a motivational speaker somewhere else fag
>>
>>35463947
>is obviously a mopping depressed sad man
>has no clue what it takes to be normal
>>
>>35464135
entirely correct, congratulations
>>
>>35464119
then why are you posting on this board and why don't you do something with yourself and your time. i don't think im a societal drain either but i guess you can just assume that? the self-help shit isn't just shit also.
>>
>>35464183
then why don't you do something about it? i think everyone can help themselves if they make an effort to.
>>
>>35464195
i enjoy my anger, its the only way i can interact with people with great success. i expouse my greatness, and yell at you for your ignorance of your ineptitude. all obligatory extrafamilial social networks are societal detriment and this encompasses all normal people by definition
>>
>>35464195
>why don't you do something with yourself and your time
This involves going outside. Outside is where other people are. People who are judging you at every second and will do everything in their power to make you miserable. Being inside is a refuge, a sanctuary.

People will only stop being cunts to you if you impress them with things like a job, a gf, a family, a car, nice clothes, good physique, etc. But in order to do that stuff you need to submerge yourself in the realm of people who will hate your very soul while you try to "make something" of yourself just so you can appease the same assholes who made your life a misery to begin with.
>>
>>35463839
Most of the time I do, but it's nice to come here and temporarily free myself from the strain of acting like a normie.
>>
>>35464318
you seem like you're fabricating your life in order to prove a point. your greatness seems like it isn't greatness just narcissism that isn't justified especially for a someone browsing this board. yelling at me about my percieved "ignorance" just wastes more of your time which could be better spent. social networks and friends do the opposite for a person, humans are social animals and need to socialize to maintain themselves mentally, social networks help with this. please stop acting high and mighty
>>
>>35464025
Frolic in the woods with the bunnies and the butterflies tra-la-la
>>
>>35464394
>People will only stop being cunts to you if you impress them with things like a job, a gf, a family, a car, nice clothes, good physique, etc
they wont. to seek internal refuge is to accept persecution. this acceptance of yours is the root cause of their indignation. and you cant run physically because though people might not be near their system follows you. the only solution, the ONLY solution is to lash out violently.
>>
>>35464240
Nah I love being a waste of space just to piss people like you off
>>
>>35464484
You're a cult leader in the making. You should commit a sarin gas attack with your disciples at some point.
>>
>>35464464
>people have to be happy with society to be proud of themselves and their achievements
>society needs to approve of someone for their happiness to be meaningful

this is what youre saying; do you believe this? Read the statements carefully along with re-reading what you have written.
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17KB, 298x200px
>>35463839
Because I'm poor, and thus unable to participate in society in any meaningful way since doing anything costs money.

Because I'm short and ugly, and thus unable to make any friends because no one likes short and ugly people and all that matters now a days is someone's looks/how much they conform to societies standards.

How about you eat shit, buddy?
>>
>>35464484
>the only solution, the ONLY solution is to lash out violently.

This guy gets it. Take revenge robots make them suffer.
>>
>>35463839
Leave here while you can.
Don't take the red pill, just enjoy your happiness.
You don't want to go down this rabbit hole.
>>
>>35463839
>actually go outside and do something with your life

what do i do outside? nothing but grass and cold wind
>>
>>35464614
take pictures and share them with me
>>
>>35463839
IT'S COLD OUT THERE. Once the weather is nice i love going outside, but it doesnt make me any less socially awkward or self loathing.
>>
>>35464640
I don't have a camera or a phone

and there is no internet outside

sorry dude

what i can do for you tho is send you a crappy webcam screenshot of my dick
>>
>>35464701
do it, maybe theres an underaged fag in here and the cops will pick you up while they pick up the teddy K itt
>>
>>35464748
>implying they can do anything to me

this is an 18+ board dummy
>>
File: woah momma.png (110KB, 620x569px) Image search: [Google]
woah momma.png
110KB, 620x569px
I see these threads constantly. How young do you have to be to believe life's problems are so easily solvable? One day you might feel the urge to put a bullet through your temple. In fact, around 1 in 25 Americans have contemplated suicide. If that day comes, I want you to think back to this thread. Think of some fuck walking up to you in your hour of melancholy and then belching out "JUST GO OUTSIDE DUDE".

Then you'll realize how fucking dumb you are.
>>
>>35464887
that's pretty edgy tee-bee-aech
>>
>>35463839
How many angry posts do you need to understand that true autists in this board only want to merely exist in this world and complain until theyre dead? HOW MANY? THEYRE AUTISTIC FOR A REASON YOU KNOW
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.