[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever been in an accident while you were driving? i never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
have you ever been in an accident while you were driving? i never have, only thing i've ever hit was a really bad pot hole.
>>
I knew legalizing pot would lead to problems. Fucking stoners digging holes in the road...
>>
>>35463350
I was fixing my hair in my rear view mirror on my way home from class and rear ended one of the qts in my class.

Ended up rear ending her for real a week later, if u know what I'm sayin.
>>
I have crashed all the cars I've ever owned while drunk. I have a very large drinking problem.
>white dodge neon
I was driving home and swerved over a high, angled curb, it ripped my tired off - when the cops came I told them someone in a red ford taurus ran me off the road because I already had a red paint scuff on the side of my car. No issue.
>plymouth van
I let a friend drive it and he got t-boned going left through a yellow light. turns out he had no liscense or insurance so I had to sue him for wrongful entrustment. I late finished off that van by crashing in a dumpster
>Jeep Patriot
Was coming home from the bar and passed out right at my apartment complex. I went through the fence and into a pond. I was living with my mom at the time so she came and took over my place as the driver saying she was on new meds (she was) and it made her pass out.
>Toyota Tocoma
I was drinking and taking a lot of klonopin at the time. I blacked out and rear ended this family in a minivan hard as fuck. People got hurt and I had to spend a year in jail - which was more boring than anything else.

Don't be like me.
>>
File: 435345.jpg (9KB, 205x249px) Image search: [Google]
435345.jpg
9KB, 205x249px
I hope I don't, I would be too autistic to swap insurance details and probably just try and drive off.
>>
>>35463496
>late finished off that van by crashing in a dumpster

fucking kekd hard

but really, you should never be allowed to drive again
>>
>>35463524
I kind of agree. My liscense is suspended atm but I can get it back in a few months. I've drove drunk easily hundreds of times and only now do I realize how dangerous it is. I could've killed people.
>>
File: 10523555.jpg (7KB, 199x111px) Image search: [Google]
10523555.jpg
7KB, 199x111px
>>35463400
OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM

ravioli ravioli give me oregali
>>
>>35463350
>Implying I have a driver's license
>Implying I have a car
>Implying I leave my house
>Implying implications
>>
>>35463350
Twice since I've started driving.

First time was my own mistake, I pulled into an intersection at the wrong time and a dude fucking slammed me.

Second time is really embarrasing, I accidentally ran over a stop sign on the wrong side of the road after trying to drive back home to my house. Part of it was me being far too tired to drive safely, part of it was me looking at my phone.
>>
>>35463350
No but I almost got T-boned on graduation night.

I was doing maybe 40 in a curve and when I go to break it's not slowing down fast enough so I apply more pressure and the next thing I know I did a donut. I was so fucking surprised at that that after I forgot my brakes failed so I pulled up to the stopsign and almost got T-boned by one of those heavy duty Ford trucks
>>
File: feel.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
13KB, 633x758px
Yes and even when it isn't my fault I get bullied by the other driver into accepting responsibility.
>>
I crashed my motorcycle once when I was taking a tight turn at a high speed and leaned too hard
>>
File: tumblr_o94fukY6bM1sndv3bo1_1280.png (167KB, 1280x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o94fukY6bM1sndv3bo1_1280.png
167KB, 1280x1300px
>tfw haven't gotten into an accident or been pulled over in the 2 years since buying my first car
>>
>>35463350
I rear-ended a couple of Chinese people due to being distracted in nasty Dallas rush-hour traffic... my truck was fine, their chinkmobile was pretty fucked up, awkward too cause I couldn't understand a damn thing this angry little chinese lady was trying to say to me afterward.
>>
>driving in shitty sedan
>torrential downpour
>late at night
>on interstate, doing ~65
>18 wheeler comes up in the lane next to me
>slides/drifts directly into my passenger side door
>my car immediately 360s off the interstate
>hydroplaning the whole way so i can do nothing but sit there and accept my fate
>plow through one of those "speed checked by detection devices" signs
>shit literally flies away like GTA
>wind up in the grassy area off to the side of the interstate
>18 wheeler is long gone
>nobody stops or anything

>sit there for a second, check to make sure i didn't get whiplash or something
>airbags didn't go off and car seems to still be able to drive
>entire passenger side is smashed in though
>car is in my dad's name so i call him and ask what i should do
>neither of us wants to call the cops whatsoever
>eventually decide we have to since i hit a sign and i'll probably get in trouble if i just leave
>call 911
>apparently the accident happened on the city limits between two different suburbs
>police from city #1 show up an hour later (!)
>tell me the accident must have happened in city #2's limits
>leave without doing anything
>city #2 cops show up about an hour later
>tell me the car is now in city #1's limits so it's really their problem
>tell them what they said
>cop goes "look kid, it doesn't matter. we aren't gonna find the guy who hit you. you're obviously not hurt and your car was worthless anyway. just drive back home."
>ask him about the sign
>"don't worry, we'll replace it"

>fast forward 5 or so years
>the sign is still laying in the tall grass exactly where i knocked it

tl;dr shouldn't have called the cops
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.