[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally did it guys. After weeks of searching online my chubby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Pigtails.jpg (116KB, 640x813px) Image search: [Google]
Pigtails.jpg
116KB, 640x813px
I finally did it guys. After weeks of searching online my chubby dadbod ugly autistic mug found a girl who not only agreed to go to dinner but came to my place and was super dtf. She has her flaws but let me tell you it is not her body, pic relate. Except after we make out and I awkwardly take off her clothes and eat her out, as I try to enter my stupid fucking dick decides to deflate. Waited and talked for 10 min and tried three times again, her blowing me, me spanking her, I get hard but when pee pee enter vagine... nope. Now shes turned off laying naked on my bed now and Im too depressed to even try. It's like im cursed to be a perma virgin. And my tongue kinda burns from eating her do I have aids pls help me understand why this happen
>>
>>35463337
I'd assume your tongue burns because vaginas are acidic
also I worry the same will happen to me
>>
>>35463337
Tell her to blow you better. It sounds alpha as fuck and shell be turned on again and youll get a power boner just from commanding a woman to succ. Do it OP its now or never
>>
Just tell her you were nervous and try again some other time. It happens.
>>
I couldn't get it up until like the third time I tried having sex man.

Anxiety + Pain makes your willy go home.
>>
>>35463337
Don't know why you're tongue burns. My tongue has never been "burned" before when eating a girl out. But my dick does swell up and get all crusty the first time I fuck any girl. Goes away after a day or two. I think it's just my body reacting to new pussy badly. I have no STDs.

Tell her you're nervous because it's your first time. Girls appreciate honesty. If she refuses to try again after hearing that she was always going to drop your ass anyway so you haven't actually lost anything.
>>
>>35463337
>I finally did it guys. After weeks of searching online my chubby dadbod ugly autistic mug found a girl who not only agreed to go to dinner but came to my place and was super dtf.
what the fuck? how?
>>
>>35463386
THROATFUCK HER. R u man enough
>>
>>35463337
you clearly have low test
>>
>>35463337
Her body looks like shit anon
>>
>>35463472
>I'm gay and haven't come out of the closet
>>
>>35463426
I did and she said ow and tried to ride me instead. It's like closer she lowered herself the more I shrunk.
>>35463472
I'll share nudes to disprove tomorrow if I lose my virginity... unlikely now since I disappointed her
>>35463418
Hundreds of rejections on OKC later some dumb as rocks slut took the bait. Just lie about yourself and be alpha via text.
>>
>>35463631
I gave you your answer you fucking faggot
>>35463417

You're probably talking to the only non-virgin in this thread.
>>
>>35463337

your dick knew what your desperate brain did not - "do not enter that shit, abort abort abort."

now the burning on her tongue is telling you in a different way.
>>
>>35463417
I told her and she said its okay, we dont have to have sex everyday. Which sounds like we'll try tomorrow. The thing is i made myself seem experienced when we sexted and now shes trying to teach me how to properly make out to no avail. I shouldve tried no fap fml
>>
>>35464479
Stop being such a fucking pussy. Stop worrying about how she feels. She's just a slut meeting dudes on tinder or whatever the fuck you said. Relax, be willing to suck at everything, let her guide you. She's your practice whore whether she likes it or not. AND JUST FUCKING RELAX
>>
>>35464479
She sounds cool af. If she's willing to fuck you the hard part is already over. Just poorly make out with her and fuck and be silly. It's all dumb bs anyway.
>>
>>35464597
You right, thanks m8s

Guess I can live with tongue aids
>>
>>35463337
I hope you die for AIDS or vagina fluid intoxication you obnoxious, selfish brute, scum on the face of the Earth, coming here to brag about your sexual adventures.
>>
>>35464705
If I can get a girl naked anyone can. Just dont be yourself
>>
>>35463631
>Just lie about yourself and be alpha via text.
I'm assuming your d*ck is afraid what will happen when you fuck her and she finds out you are not as alpha as you told her that you are. You should never put your d*ck into a position like that, it can not lie like you mouth does.
>>
unnnnnnnnnnnnn those tiny titties
Do it for me anon.
>>
File: FullSizeR1-2.jpg (218KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeR1-2.jpg
218KB, 1280x960px
>>35465427
Victory

Thank you internet friends. You gave me courage.
>>
File: 1450564917011.jpg (38KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1450564917011.jpg
38KB, 364x364px
>>35465732
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Good job anon.
Guess I need to step it up.
>>
>>35463337
It's like stage fright, but for dicks.
Just stick your peepee in her and it will inflate
>>
File: rare.png (5KB, 435x416px) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
5KB, 435x416px
>>35464742
Here's the deal OP.
You're a fucking faggot. Not even having sex can change that.
>>
>>35465823
I know. But having a gril in my arms makes me not care.
>>
>>35465732
can we see your ass now.
>>
>>35465906
>bragging on a taiwanese stamp collecting board about having a gf
Pham, depression will hit you so hard again you won't believe it, trust me on that one. Kek
>>
>>35465991
He's not cuddling anyone. But even so, bragging about it here won't make you depressed. It makes others depressed. And that's cool.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.