[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are MTF transsexuals so fucking narcissistic? Has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (509KB, 486x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
509KB, 486x477px
Why the fuck are MTF transsexuals so fucking narcissistic?
Has anyone else noticed this trend? I've seen one post selfies in completely unrelated threads, they were rightly told to fuck off of course but the question still stands.
>>
>>35463204

His baby is so cute lol
>>
>>35463204

People with mental issues have comorbidity with other mental issues?
S T O P
T H E
P R E SS
>>
>>35463204

Good taste op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttxumEkHnKE
>>
you only see people who post pictures a lot, people who keep to themselves aren't visible
>>
>>35463204
bitchy fag mentality
>>
>>35463204
Kek,i love that dude,his dad was in prison for ages for not paying his taxes,and i heard that he wanted him to stay there so he could continue to make bank off this church.
>>
>>35463529
Shit, seriously? I've always wanted to read his life story.
>>
>>35463204
Is this some FtM tranny or something?
>>
A lot of them aren't. A lot of them are very self conscious about their looks. Constantly afraid of not passing/not being attractive.

Those narcissistic ones are simply the loud minority and you're letting them speak for the silent vast majority.
>>
File: average tranny sissy.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
average tranny sissy.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
Dude, you're talking about men that can't get a gf so they BECOME the gf, and you're surprised they're narcissistic? They are literally becoming their own love object, it's inherently narcissistic you dumb cunt.
>>
File: nudemissy2.jpg (194KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
nudemissy2.jpg
194KB, 1080x720px
>>35463204
am i cute OP? uwu
>>
Hordes of chasers and the trans girl echo chambers inflate their ego.

No self respecting straight guy would date them.
>>
I'm mtf and I've never posted an image of myself here. I don't even want people to look at me in real life.
>>
>>35463833
I would fuck the farts out of that ass.
>>
>>35463833
Hi cutie

Post boipucci
>>
>>35464080
im not going to because i dont like that spelling of the word "boipussy"
>>
>>35463780
Pastor Steven Anderson
Look him up on YouTube. He's a batshit crazy preacher who praised the Orlando shootings. He's become a meme due to the stuff he says.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.