[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having massive cravings for wings all week >only one spot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
>having massive cravings for wings all week
>only one spot nearby
>already been there 3 times this week
>afraid of going again tonight and them recognizing me
>considering paying a 9$ postmates fee just to have it delivered
Who else knows this feel? Also who /wingz/ here
>>
>>35462556
This is hell. I go through the same fat binges where I will only crave a certain food item from a particular place. My current obsession is Chikfila spicy chicken sandwich. I went last Saturday and Tuesday. Both times theres this overly uncomfortably nice muslim girl. I feel like shes over nice to overcome the hijab look anyways asking about my day and shit hated it. Went today and guess what same fucking muslim girl
>havent I served you before
>yes.... I was in last weekend
>well hi nice to see you again! Good chicken huh!?
>yes....
REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU MUZZIE BITCH DONT REMEMBER ME JUST LET ME EAT SPICY CHICKEN IN PEACE YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL SELF CONCIOUS.

to add yes this was the drive thru but this is one of those places that uses human order taker that stand outside instead of the voicebox shit. You gotta ask them for a menu and shit. It's entirely too much interaction. I want drive thru to have the least amount of human interaction.
>>
>>35462746
Thats the worst. In n out does that and honestly that stops me from going often. I do not want interaction with my shameful fast food habits.
>>
>>35462746
She was making fun of you even muslims treat fatbots like shit
>>
File: kal-penn.jpg (19KB, 561x327px) Image search: [Google]
kal-penn.jpg
19KB, 561x327px
>>35462746
Be nice to her OP, or else she'll blow up the nearest school
>>
>>35462556
I get this too, but not limited to just food. There is a donair place up the road I like, but I dread going there more than once every two weeks because there are only two people that take the orders and they both recognize me well enough to know what I want as soon as I walk in. I also don't like to buy weed more than once a month, or my guy might think I'm a loser. I also don't visit my local liquor store more than once a month for the same reason.
>>
>>35463377
This, I get extremely uncomfortable if I think that people somehow know my habits or get a read on me. Its just too personal and I would rather not deal with it. I stopped going to 7/11 because the fucking guy just had to know the type of cigarettes I buy and called me buddy one day. I know normies think thats customer service but it's incredibly rude and uncomfortable. Now I go to a place that costs a dollar more but the guy never takes his eyes off his little tv. Worth it.
>>
>>35462556
ANON WANT WINGIES!!!!!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.