[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me robots. please help me. let me greentext >drink a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 20170224013753_1.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170224013753_1.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
help me robots. please help me. let me greentext

>drink a lot last night
>this morning i felt horrible all dau
>i drank a lot tonight
>currently feel preetty sauced
>worried that when i wake up im going to feel awful

I'm concerned that I am ALLERGIC to beer/hops and its not just a hangover. How can I measure this? I feel ok right now except for the fact I feel loose and drunk. But all today, I didnt have a "pain" headache, it was more like a feeling of constant annoyance throughout the day, that something in my head was really bothersome, and it was unbearable and there was nothing I could do about it. How do I prevent this? Am I allergic? Are those normal hangover symtpons? I am seriously freaking out. Because again, its not pain, just an "awareness" in my head of an incredibly uncomfortable feeling

PLEASE HELP. oh my god
>>
Also if anyone is curious the picture is an incorrect "bitter coast sounds" installation in morrowing
>>
>>35462485
Have you never drank before?

Just drink a lot of water before going to bed.
>>
>>35462485
Call the doctor and ask how to get an allergy test for beer/hops.
>>
Since I don't see any threads about drinking, I'm hijacking this thread. I did the math and realized that, based on the amount of alcohol I'm drinking a week, I'm averaging nearly 20 drinks a day. Fuck.

Also, OP, you're just hungover. Rehydrate and get some vitamins, minerals and electrolytes in your system.
>>
File: 1467818601100.jpg (13KB, 191x191px) Image search: [Google]
1467818601100.jpg
13KB, 191x191px
>>35462485
Sounds pretty normal, hangovers aren't always headaches a lot of the time it's just a foggy head and a general blah feeling the next day at it's worst sometimes it feels like your body is moving faster than your brain, also if you had a bad hangover today and you're already drinking again it's going to be even worse tomorrow, so enjoy that op
>>
>>35462508
good taste in games
>>
File: 1482069562014.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482069562014.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>35464001
also hijacking this thread since there isn't another drinking thread
>got really fucking drunk last night
>went to lay down to sleep
>room started spinning
>afraid I was going to throw up
>decided to take a shower that way if I did puke it'd be easy to clean
>decide to sit down in shower for a bit and just let the water run over me
>start getting comfy and lean back for a bit
>suddenly wake up an hour later
>feel like absolute shit
>get out of the shower
>go to bed
>wake up this morning with a cold and a sore back
I want to die
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.