[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out oneitis literally lives down the street. How should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: anxiety-person.jpg (48KB, 1370x1370px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety-person.jpg
48KB, 1370x1370px
Her dad walks their dogs in front of my house.

We're both 18
>>
I'm confuse

What be oneitis?
>>
>>35462276

I guess I assume most people on here know the vernacular

In simple terms, crush would be accurate
>>
>>35462384
Isn't it a much more severe version of that?
>>
Inbox her a pic of your dick
>>
>>35462537
Yes.

I didn't want to fill out a paragraph long definition
>>
for how long

sounds like its already over op
>>
>>35462605
How so? Why would it be over?
>>
>>35462671
Not him, but does she know you exist? Is there any sexual or emotional tension?

I believe you can do it if you haven't already fucked up, but it can be difficult.

Good luck, I got my oneitis, I hope all the robots can get theirs too (unless their oneitis is mine).
>>
>>35462847
congratulations anon, I'm happy for you.

doesn't really help lessen my own anxiety though.
>>
>>35462878
Are you and her friends?

Have any sort of interaction?
>>
>>35462847
like most robots, holding a conversation with a girl isn't my strong suit and I haven't ever seen her when shes not surrounded by a bunch of people so i don't get many words in. Today I had to sit through her in between two dudes whom although there was no OVERT physical contact I thought there was a real possibility she could be dating either of them, ofcourse they are both younger than her if that helps me in any way.
>>
>>35462915
One of my friends is dating someone who is a friend of hers. And one of my junior friends is a friend of hers, but he's one of the two I think she might be dating. I joined the drumline at our school so i could talk to her more but so far i haven't done as much as I could in that.
>>
>>35463015
On the plus side, I think most girls prefer guys older than them.

I am similar when it comes to conversations with a girl I am into. I still get foggy and retarded around my oneitis even though we are hell of intimate and stuff, so that isn't always a dealbreaker.

You in highschool or something? If she is into shit like that, could always try to smoke her out or something, but make sure she doesn't just come to you for that and nothing else.

Have to work on building intimacy and positive vibes with her. Let her associate you with stuff that is cool and chill if she has drama in her life, stuff like that.

Every person is different though, this is just general stuff I've picked up. Good luck.
>>
>>35463133
Yeah I'm a senior and so is she. But I just joined the group this year and I think shes been in it for 3 so she kinda leads the group.
>>
>>35463133
thanks for the vote of confidence friend
>>
>>35462016
reacting what are you 9? just ask her out already loser. acting,, what is even wrong with you,, you make it sound like it is a big deal. but it is most likly to you since you don't do anything with yourself,,this must feel like big deal to you and if it is then you have no chance with her. man why havn't you figure this out for yourself? i guess some human are just weaker than the rest....
>>
Ignore everyone in this thread but me. Closely follow her and study her then manufacture a situation where you interact
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.