[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anon, why don't you drive to your nearest little Caesars

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: little caesars logo.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
little caesars logo.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
Hi anon, why don't you drive to your nearest little Caesars and grab a $4.99 Hot and Ready Pizza!

Voted Best Value in America, 6 years in a row.

Pizza, Pizza
>>
>>35461931
Because I purchased one earlier today. It was 6/10. Probably going to buy again.

Did /ck/ ban you?
>>
>>35461931
God damn i had one earlier in the week but now you just gave me a craving but they are closed now and I want one
>>
>>35461931
Its average pizza when compared to others that I've had, but it is definitely the best cheap pizza I know of.
>>
Had Little Caesars for the first time in years for lunch today lol weird
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 600x340px
>>35462673
This shit is pretty fucking delicious much better than the circles.
>>
>walk into little caesers
>d-do y-you have pepperoni?
>cashier: uhhh what? do you know what you're ordering
i point towards the hot and ready box
>there pepperoni?
>no sorry but there is a ham and pineapple would you like to get that instead?
>o-ok
>alright thats going to be $4.99 how would you like to pay?
i just walk out the store because its too much talking already for me
>>
>>35461931
go (((shill))) somewhere else. don't ever post here again.
>>
>>35462813
That shit is honestly the greasiest fucking thing I've ever eaten. Maybe it was just the particular one I bought, but I might as well have been eating spoonfuls of cooking oil.
>>
>>35461931

Just buy a banner already, even if you're not an "official" shill.

Then you'd be contributing towards the maintenance of this site.
>>
Redpill me on their new barbecue pizza. Not sure if want.
>>
>>35462834

Write it on an index card, hand it over. Most people assume I'm mute, and I usually get what I want.

Once, a cute petite blond at the movies even said "Aww, you're so cute." then turned to her coworker after I walked past her and I think I heard "If only he wasn't mute..."
>>
I worked there for 3 years. I was even an asst. manager for awhile.
I mostly closed so what I'd do is, I'd send the crew member that was to help me close home at 10 on the dot, then I'd do all the closing myself. It never took more than an hour and a half.
Anyway, I'd always make a LOT of extra food around 9:30, and take home 10 pizzas a night. Thousands of Italian cheese breads, covered in premium ingredients, I'd even steal sodas.

I ate so much of that slop that I hope I never see a Hot n' Ready again.

Thanks for keeping us fed, Mr. Ilitch.
>>
I can walk around back to the dumpster and 9 times out of ten get a cold and ready
>>
>>35462952
why are girls attracted to the only things they wish you were not
>>
>>35462947
Reviewbrah loved it so theres that
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TF01K5vQiKo

Ive been meaning to try it
>>
>>35462947
It's pretty good. Definitely worth a try.
>>
>>35462947
I want it but im not a fan of bbq sauce on pizza. I would love that meat but on delicious classic marinara pizza. I cant stand alt lifestyle pizza like white sauce, pesto, and bbq.
>>
Something in the pizza gives me a mild allergic reaction. It's not serious (my hands get red and fingers a little swollen) but it's enough to lay back on the pizzas.

Shame since I love being able to just walk into a place, ask for pizza, and immediately leave and the only place that does that within walking distance of my house is a Little Caesars
>>
File: image_0.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>35461931
Anon hungy for spicy wingies
>>
File: pizza-image.png (599KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-image.png
599KB, 720x480px
>>35462813
>>35462873
If you guys lived in Michigan you could find that kind of pizza all oven the place, but actually good. Detroit-style pizza is amazing.
>>
>>35462947

Maybe the pizza doesn't taste terrible, but it looks fucking terrible. I don't know, if I was gonna get a more premium type pizza I wouldn't go to lil caesar's.
>>
Because I ate a medium today by myself already with a pound of wings and a diet coke and shit was so cash.
Little Ceasars is shit tier though, so greasy but it's okay like once or twice a year...
>>
>>35463551
Strange. I live right next to Detroit, and never seen that type of pizza outside Little Caesars.
>>
File: 1469264996088.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1469264996088.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
>>35461931
I would,but the little Caesars by my shit hole apartment closed down.
>>
>>35462952
smart, I want to try this now

wfiuabakvjdntesdhwr
>>
>tfw little caesars opening soon in my country

Can't fucking wait
>>
>>35462956
You could of got caught with embezzlement and your professional life would be ruined. When I worked at a pizza store there were cameras everywhere in the store and they did a inventory count everyday.
>>
File: 20120211-192426-8-corner-4box.jpg (81KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
20120211-192426-8-corner-4box.jpg
81KB, 500x334px
>>35463622
Buddy's has locations all over the place, and if you want half-decent chain pizza there's Jet's deep dish. Or you could go to any of the many good pizzerias all over.
>>
>>35461931
>$4.99 for a pizza

There's gotta be a catch.
>>
>>35463960

Yeah it's called a trade off in quality
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.