[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get new gf >She admits to having genital herpes I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Floor.png (459KB, 440x652px) Image search: [Google]
Floor.png
459KB, 440x652px
>Get new gf
>She admits to having genital herpes

I don't want to be just another guy who leaves a girl upon learning this, but I also want to remain STD/STI free, minimizing all risk of exposure.

pic unrelated; just me thinking about jumping into NYC subway platform
>>
>>35461857
She couldn't have revealed that info before you got super into her and dated her?

And you're the asshole????????
>>
>actually thinking about fucking a non-virgin
>>
>>35461857

FUCK NO! hahahahahahahahahahhaahh11111111
>>
>>35461894
Hm. She took a big risk of sharing it, and wasn't comfortable very soon. We have neither known nor dated each other for long, so this all happened within the span of a single week. We went to college together, for what that's worth, but never talked. She said she liked me but waited until after to tell me.

>>35461898
Would not be the first time, although the first girl didn't have an STD/STI, in spite of getting around the campus.

>>35461913
Hm. This is what I've sorta already told myself, yet emotionally I've remained sweet. What a predicament. How to handle well and maturely?
>>
Could you stay in a relationship with someone who has genital herpes? How?
>>
>>35461857
>I don't want to be just another guy who leaves a girl upon learning this

Don't let feminism tell you that you should feel bad for leaving somebody with an infectious disease on their genitals.
>>
>>35461857

Don't date roastie sluts
>>
>>35462101
>We have neither known nor dated each other for long, so this all happened within the span of a single week.
Lmao seriously
>>
>>35461857
>new
Do it already you stupid fuck

If you plan on killing yourself over a woman you deserve it. Musk is currently leading us to victory and all you can think about is fucking some retard with STDS? The fucking singularity is right around the corner. We wont even need to fuck anymore let alone suffer meat space.

Holy jesus fucking christ do it you dumbass child. You dont deserve my 2020 technology
>>
File: platothis.jpg (19KB, 328x400px) Image search: [Google]
platothis.jpg
19KB, 328x400px
>>35462315
This. If I had an infectious, incurable disease I would not blame people for staying away from me, especially if I were at fault for acquiring it.
>>
>>35461857
Op, I have some experience in this area. Is it HSV1 or 2 (vaginal or oral)? How often does she have flare ups? Is she on meds? And are you ready for the risk of getting the herps? It's a lot less likely to get it from a woman than from a man though.
>>
File: based mel gibson.png (1MB, 1920x994px) Image search: [Google]
based mel gibson.png
1MB, 1920x994px
I have genital warts on my dick, and its not fun. I burned some of them off with Salicylic acid and now i have scars where the warts were.
Never trust a roastie
>>
>>35461857
>wearing brogues

yes you probably should jump
>>
>>35462101
In that case. How hot is she?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.