[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /evil/ here >have killed/tortured animals in the past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 28

File: evilwojak.jpg (11KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
evilwojak.jpg
11KB, 217x225px
who /evil/ here

>have killed/tortured animals in the past
>been in trouble for bullying my whole life
>love to set things on fire
>love to steal
>convicted felon
>emotionally manipulative
>just a bad person in general

discuss the evil things you've done
>>
mr. hard man aye. you're a faggot, kill yourself.
>>
This is some edgy bait, OP.
>>
>>35461472
w-well this one time i accidentally stepped on my mom's toe and she got mad at me

does that count
>>
File: bad.png (234KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
234KB, 600x599px
>>35461472
>I've killed an animal on purpose
>I've Tried killing my father before
>I've set things on fire
>I've punched and hurt people before
>I steal all the time
>I have little to no feelings and no emotions
>Pain doesn't bother me
>I think about killing people and animals all the time
>I destroy stuff when I'm angry
>I am pure evil
>>
File: 332.jpg (124KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
332.jpg
124KB, 800x800px
>>35461708
>have killed multiple animals on purpose, if i had to count them all it would probably be 20 or more, all for malicious purposes too, not for hunting. i started when i was 8 years old and just loved the feeling
>>
>>35461472
I am the founder and leader of a terrorist organization.
>>
>>35461746
I only killed it to see if I would enjoy it, to be honest, I didn't enjoy it, I don't even feel bad about it, I just did it without much feeling or emotion, I hardly even think about it anymore, I don't find it addicting as I thought I would of felt.
>>
I forgot to tip after getting my hair cut a few months ago and it haunts me to this day. Sickening.
>>
>>35461472
I used minoxidil to grow a beard i am the most evil here
>>
File: 1.png (61KB, 475x382px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
61KB, 475x382px
>>35461792
how did you kill it? its all in the details

my first kill that was truly memorable was in the 7th grade, i was walking down the road with a .22 rifle and saw a cat walking in this field near our property, i took aim right at the cat, fired, and ended up hitting it, and when i did, it did a flip from the adrenaline and went running to our barn, tried to get under the wall and got stuck, and my step brother and i just shot it in the ass and the testicles again and again, then we dragged it to the treeline and just left it there
>>
>>35461773
I once got sent to a ward for saying I wanted to join Isis, I've been obsessed with Syria since I was 13 and want to go there.
>>
>Be me: 19 year old virgin. Had a few almost encounters, but nothing that stuck
>Feel like shit. Worthless. Don't know what to do.
>Meet girl. Beautiful. Kind. funny. Seems really into me.
>We chat. Texts. Flirtiness. Organize a date. Become facebook friends.
>See on FB. She's 15.
>Oh shit Oh shit. Don't wanna be a pedo. Just wanna be with somebody I can love.
>She's literally perfect in every other way. Turns out she models and travels with modelling. Super rich parents sent her to private school, (I'm from the local council estate so this is really glamorous to me)
>What do I do?
>Go on the date. Fall in love.
>Shit hit the fan from there.
>>
>>35462013
go on.

also how'd you meet her?
>>
>>35462068
did you hear what it sounds like?

when doves cry?
>>
File: Alfred_Wielding_Chainsaw_01.png (175KB, 522x448px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Wielding_Chainsaw_01.png
175KB, 522x448px
>>35461861
I was 15, I found a wounded dove in a fire escape, I took it, put it in a box, brought it back in my backyard, held it with both hands, looked it in the eye, then bashed it's head on a rock, looked at it agian, then keep bashing it's head on a rock until blood was everywhere and its neck was snapped and it's eyes were all red, it look at me while it was barely alive I think throw it on the ground and stomped on it a few times, it was still alive, so I just put it under the house to leave it to die, what inspired me to do this was after playing mad father, there was a part in the game were he wrote about his first murder of a bird in a diary.
>>
>>35462134
watching birds die is always an interesting experience, it always looks painful because their beaks stay open
>>
>>35462099
I think you mean when lovers cry, but no it made no sound, even though it's beak was open.
>>
>>35462161
Yes, it's beak was open, like it was trying to say something. It was a very interesting experience.
>>
File: dove.jpg (135KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dove.jpg
135KB, 708x1024px
>>35462195
"fuck you, you prick"
>>
>>35462134
>>35461746
>>35461708
>>35461472
So, do any of you want a gf?
>>
File: 3.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>35462227
can i manipulate you emotionally and basically control every aspect of your life?
>>
>>35462227
I almost had one, but fucked it up with my autism, I just recently slit my wrists open because she's with someone else.
>>
>>35462195

jesus fucking christ you retard what do you think Prince meant in When Doves Cry?

they die silently with their beaks open like they are crying out

What level of education have you completed?
>>
>>35462277
Can't blame me, my parents never let me go to school.
>>
I've gone full super villain. Have a cape and shit. I go around setting apartment buildings on fire.
>>
Jesus fucking christ
Can you guys turn down the edge? Fuck can we talk about how I got blue balled again cause my mom didn't let me finish?
>>
>>35462062
We volunteered at the same dog shelter. Figured it'd be a good place to meet nice girls. I like dogs. Didn't think this'd happen.

>went on date
>was perfect. Best day of my life until that point
>Ice cream, summer's day in the park, tasty food at this awesome cafe she knew
>We both avoid the age thing. She knew how old I was. I knew how old she was. She knew I knew she knew. I knew she knew I knew.
>We avoid the elephant in the room and chat about other stuff.
>nothing sexual. No kissing. No real talk of bf/gf stuff. Just having awesome time in each other's company.
>Get home. Holy shit it's real. I fall in love even more.

>try to stop myself. Know it's wrong.
>watch to catch a predator videos to try and come to my senses. Feel like absolute shit. She makes me feel better just by chatting. Still don't talk about age gap.
>terrified of people finding out and me being called a pedo.
>But at this point have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>35462361
If you can't handle the edge then why not try Reddit? I hear you can report bad content!
>>
I think I'm just gonna get a lot of this out now I've started. I'm new to 4chan so might take a while but this is really cathartic.

>go on another date. Amaazing time! She's dressed so beautifully. Hate myself for noticing and being there. Love everything about her
>sitting in the park after the movie (cliche pedo move right?) It's late. Full moon. We're talking about hopes and dreams.
>She wants to go off to the big city for college.
>makes me want to do something with my life too. Maybe I can wait? Maybe I can go back to school and get the grades?
>maybe we can go together and in a few years be a normal couple?
>Look into her eyes. Perfect and beautiful. Could I ever find annybody like this again?
>Hell no.
>We kiss. The best and worst moment of my life until that point.
>What the fuck have I done?
>>
>>35462394
so did she know you were 4 years older than her before you knew she was younger?
>>
>>35462593

>Go home that night. Both delighted and hating myself.
>Did I commit a crime? Can I go to prison? Will I?
>She calls me. We talk all night. Still don't mention the age thing.
>I sleep by the phone chatting (it's a corded phone so i'm curled on the floor in the hallway)
>It's pitch black. I'm so happy and so conflicted. She mentions something about school. I freak a little but stay listening to her voice.
>She mentions that she hasn't told her parents about me. My heart drops. Can she ever? Would I tell my mum I kissed (basically) a child? Hell no.
>I tell her it's wrong to do this behind her mum's back.
>I tell her I can't be a secret. It's not healthy.
>I tell her I'm tired and I hang up.
>I cry in the pitch black liying in the hallway.
>I did the right thing.
>Yet Why do I feel so broken?
>My mobile beeps. She texts me saying I'm right. She's telling her mum in the morning.
>Ohshitohshitohshit.
>>
>>35462470
You know damn well this is just an ego booster for you cuccs so you can feel like bad asses
>>
>>35462593

the most evil thing you've done is start posting here after hearing about it from reddit
>>
>>35462256
lmao

origianl
>>
>>35461472
I killed a nigger and got away with it too.

N O
R E M O R S E
>>
>>35462748
now i need to know how this ends
>>
>>35462804
Are you laughing because I slit my wrists like an emo or because I have autism.
>>
>Have raped multiple women
>Lie through my teeth daily
>Ran for office
>Make others constantly think about me
>>
>>35462992
i guess the mention of autism made the wrist slitting because she's with someone else a lot funnier
>>
I convinced a schizophrenic girl that I was an angel using the lore of "Angel Sanctuary". She ended up fucking hating me once she got better.
>>
>>35462748

>Wait up all night. Terrified.
>Can see the police break down my door. Can see my mum's face when they call me a kiddie fiddler
>Know I'm overreacting.
>Spend a few hours looking at her family's profiles on facebook. Dad not around (Surely a good thing right?) But older brother about 30 which is scary.
>Later the next day, she tells me her mum and brother want to meet me.
>Says I should go as she thinks my mum might listen if she explains. Girl's parents are foreign so the mum's actually more upset at the boyfriend thing in the first place rather than the age gap apparently.
>I agree to go. I don't know why. I'm shitting myself the entire time.
>We meet at a pub outside her home
>The mum and brother are both there. They look serious but not angry.
>They offer to buy me a drink. I order a coke in an attempt to seem younger.
>We chat for a bit avoiding the subject.
>They ask what I do.I tell them I work in a restaurant, but that I'm going back to school soon. They seem unimpressed.
>We chat a little longer. Eventually they ask me what I see in a 15 year old girl
>I have a weird prepared answer. I say she's kind, that the way she cares for the dogs at the shelter is amazing, that we have similar interests.
>The brother asks if we've had sex.
>I say "definitely not". I say that any relationship we have is one I want to make sure she loses nothing with.
>They seem unimpressed.
>We make smalltalk. The brother says that this whole thing is weird.
>He says he doesn't understand why I'm here. Says I look normal and asks me why I don't want to be with somebody my own age.
>I don't know what to say.
>He says there's no chance they're gonna allow this. That he respects that I asked to meet them, but that the age gap was way too much and wrong.
>Points out that I'll be 20 before she's even 16.
>Feel like absolute shit.
>They say it's nice to meet me, and then we say bye.
>I'm gutted but expected nothing less really.

run out space; will carry on in next post
>>
>>35463254

>Get a phone call that evening.
>Girl on the phone crying
>Says she doesn't want me to give up on her. That she's gonna talk to her mum and bring her round.
>I cry to but try not to sound like it.
>Tell her it's for the best that it happened this way. Tell her she should have an easier relationship with somebody who isn't so old.
>She says she doesn't want that. That she wants me
>Holy shit.
>She asks me to hold on for just one week while she tries to win her mum round.
>Seems to think I'm some kind of lothario who can be with any girl I want.
>I say that I'll wait of course, but that we can't see each other until her mum agrees.
>Over the next week we talk every night, he whispering and me in the hallway in the dark. I feel like shit when she does it. The whispering makes me feel extra creepy.
>Still can't handle whispering to this day.
>After the week of whispered night time conversations, she calls me in the afternoon
>Says her mum is willing to let me come round for dinner.
>Holy shit!
>Agree to go. So excited but terrified, too
>>
File: 1487828468809.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487828468809.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35461472
>killed a bird on purpose
>put a counter down this girls pants back when i was in primary school (or elementary, whatever fuck you)
>kind of semi robbed this house out in the middle of nowhere
>tried to explode a bridge

I'm actually a really kind hearted, soft person, but yeah I've done some stupid shit as a kid; all of this happened at the age of 14 and under.
>>
Everyone on this board can go fuck himself
>>
>>35463104
Didn't know Bill Clinton frequented r9k
>>
>>35461472
>>have killed/tortured animals in the past

Unironically jump off a bridge asap
>>
>>35463126
Autism is a meme after all so I guess makes sense.
>>
>>35463360

>Went round to the house for dinner.
>Turn up and hold out my hand
>She doesn't shake it. Says her hands are wet.
>Mine are probably wetter from the nervous sweat
>While the mum makes dinner we sit in the living room.
>The nicest house I've ever been in. Decorated beautifully. Despite my nerves I realise I really want this. I want to fit in. Will do ANYTHING to have them accept me.
>We have dinner. Really tasty homecooked meal. Never had this at home.
>She asks me about my life. Tell her. The home life stuff is pretty sad and she seems to care when she asks queations.
>I ask her about stuff. Try to be as nice as possible. The GF (we're on GF/BF terms by now) is beaming the whole time.
>Mum says GF hasn't been this happy in a long time.
>OMG is this working??
>The rest of the night goes better than I could've hoped. Baby pictures actually come out!! We end up watching a movie (Harry Potter I think) and I stay until about 10.
>Actually went so well.
>At the end of the night GF walks me to the end of the garden.
>She kisses me goodnight.
>Hear a massive shout.
>Brother is striding over
>OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT
>Was at the pub/restaurant we met at originally with friends. Begins shouting.
>Wing tells me to leave.
>Don't need to be told twice. Walk as quick as I can.
>His friends (a bunch of guys and girls) shout that I'm a pedo from the beer garden and everyone looks over awkwardly.
>Keep my head down and walk past as quickly as possible.
>>
>Get a phone call that night.
>Apparently the brother went apeshit.
>Didn't know I was coming round. Thought I'd gone away.
>The angry brother seems to have gone in my favour. During the argument mum apparently said she was letting me date the daughter.
>I'm actually in! Holy shit!!
>Conditions are strict.
>Can only see GF in the house. Must be supervised at all times. (not in the same room but definitely somebody in the house). Not allowed in bedroom under any circumstances.
>I agree to everything obviously!!!
>Can't believe it. I go round the next day.
>The mum is nice to me. Apologises about brother's aggression.
>I say it's not a problem and completely understandable.
>We sit in the garden and have a picnic together.
>Feels amazing.
>A few hours later the brother comes round.
>I kack myself.
>He says he wants to talk to GF and I.
>We talk in the garden an mum goes inside.
>He says he's disgusted that I didn't break off contact like I said I would.
>I explain that I was invited but he's not having it.
>He says that he's not going to stop it because the mum has agreed, but that if I break any of the 'rules' he'll make sure I never see GF again.
>Says if I have sex with her, he'll do eveything in his power to make sure I go to jail.
>I nod along. Hoping he'll go without hitting me.
>He looks close to it at times, but stays relatively level headed. Eventually leaves.
>I've had my warning, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Now I'm officially dating my GF.
>Can't believe my luck.

it's getting really late her now so I'm thinking of heading to bed. Does anybody want me to carry on? Or am I ok to leave it?
>>
>>35463790
Please continue. I'm really curious to see the end of it and you already started.
>>
>>35463790
I'm glad you're finding what's making you happy. Hope this situation plays out well for you and in a few years the age gap will close and this will all be a shitty rocky-start memory.
>>
>>35463790
eh, now its starting to sound a little fake
>>
>>35463907
It's gonna start sounding a lot faker soon. I haven't gotten to the condom part yet, so you're probably gonna wanna bow out now.
>>
>>35463944
go to bed little jimmy
sleep tight
>>
>>35463825
>>35463825
Ok, might make a night of it then. It's a long one but I'll stick to the twists and turns and try to leave out too much filler.

>This weird life of mine started to develop.
>I spent all my time at the GF's house. As soon as she got back from school (god it's weird saying that) pretty much until bedtime.
>I kept it secret from the workfriends as much as I could, but I couldn't help mentioning that I had a gf who was a model. After a couple of months I'd shown a few people pictures, and when they were impressed, which assuaged my guilt oddly. I kinda felt that, if they found my gf attractive then there wasn't really anything wrong with me.
>We spent those few months really happy, but if I'm honest? The whole being cooped up in the house with the mum did start getting really depressing. For both of us I think.
>We tried to get her to allow us on little dates, but the chaperone rule was pretty much immovable.
>However, I really did begin to get along with the mum loads (noe sex stuff here obviously. Just pointing that out in case you think this story is gonna go a weird way)
>We grew really close, she told me about her childhood in a developing country which sounded terrible and how she managed to work her way up to now.
>apparently her family diapproved of the GF's Dad (who long term turned out to be a dick) and she fell out with her family for years because of it. That's why she was willing to give me a shot essenntially.
>Eventually my birthday comes along.
>Feel like shit because now I'm 20 with a 15 year old GF,
>But they both take me out. To a really nice restaurant.
>Had never eaten in such a lovely place. Was really touched. And felt a big part of the family.
>GF got me a different present however.
>Train tickets to a different, nice village away from where we lived.
>Wanted to go together. We could just spend a day apart, she'd say she's hanging out with friends (who would cover for her) and we have a day out like a normal couple.
>>
>>35463446
wrist slitting is a hilarious meme, reminds me of a simpler time in my life when i was younger
>>
>>35462394
>try to stop myself. Know it's wrong
Why the fuck are you normies so conscious about this? It's like you don't even know why its wrong.

And it's not pedophilia, its ephebophilia. Big difference. 15 year old girls know what they're fucking doing; they're not confused 9 year olds. It's not like the girl's gonna get fuckin traumatized by your dick

>terrified of people finding out and me being called a pedo.
Only the normies will. Just block them from your life completely
>>
>>35464144
Still here and reading, anon. Keep going!
>>
>>35464144
>We went on the day trip. I was shitting myself. Terrified of being caught, but I didn't really see how we possibly could.
>Had the most amazing day. Seeing sites, holding hands. An old couple even said we looked cute together ffs
>We didn't see too many sites in the end as we spent most of the time with PDA in cafes. Was pretty cringey but I felt on top of the world.
>After we got home we found a secluded spot near her house
>While making out things went further than usual.
>Started playing with my dick (I was diamonds obviously) and I was touching her right back
>I think our normal brains kinda got short circuited. I know I was definitely thinking with my dick
>We decided to have sex. Not in the bushes, though.
>The Mum was going out in the evening, so I was gonna go over there after she left. and we'd have our first time together properly. In her bed, so it'd be a great memory.
>It basically meant I had to wait outside for an hour or so until the mum left.
>I was sat in the alley. With a hard dick and self loathing for company, getting text updates the entire time.
>I kept thinking about cancelling. It was definitely the right thing to do. By this point, aside from the rules, I'd been completely accepted and got on great with the mum.
>There ws literally no reason to do this except lust. I was risking my life with GF and, if caught, likely facing jailtime.
>Still I stayed. Waiting. Getting text updates.
>Kept thinking about those to catch a predator youtube vids
>Easily pushed out by memories of GF touch.
>Eventually I get the text. House is clear.
>This is it.
>I go to thback door. Skulking in the shadows.
>GF opens it. Just in underwear.
>nearly cum right there.
>any thoughts of backing out completely gone.
>This is it.
>>
File: hijak next poster.png (28KB, 317x376px) Image search: [Google]
hijak next poster.png
28KB, 317x376px
>>35461472
>stole toys in grade school
>shot the cat with a nerf gun once

that's about it outside of psychological manipulations, you roaches
>>
File: 1489300834178.png (31KB, 317x376px) Image search: [Google]
1489300834178.png
31KB, 317x376px
>>35464409
I'm the roach? Oh, that's rich
>>
>>35464409
>>35464558
I can never tell to what degree these posts are ironic and to what degree they're genuine autism. What are your "psychological manipulations" like?
>>
File: pepe monster.jpg (3KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
pepe monster.jpg
3KB, 108x125px
>>35461472
Not evil but mother is. You know that bitch gym coach everybody hates? That was my mom. I think she thought the only thing that could happen is she would break me but Ive not become evil and the word isn't tough just like this unbearable monster that the baddest motherfuckers in prison don't even fuck with; theres no weakness here. Don't give a fuck about suffering... pain makes me laugh.
>>
>>35464382

>I walk in. the whole house is in darkness. All lights off.
>I'm terrified but she pulls me close after shutting the door.
>I'm not gonna go into massive detail because it's late, it's something I'm still conflicted about, and it's not really the point of the story.
>Suffice to say, holy shit. She looked every bit the model, and in truth the only other girl I'd seen in her underwear certainly didn't look every bit the model.
>We kissed and she pulled me to her room.
>Candles everywhere, she takes my top off and fumbles with my jeans.
>There's a moment, where I'm there jeans around my ankles, her on her knees, and my cock almost exploding, where I ask if she's sure.
>She answered by enveloping my dick and I didn'd ask again.
>In hindsight the sex was mediocre technically. But it was so special. I did my best not to hurt her, and we cuddled and kissed and talked about the future.
>She kept telling me she had no regrets and I needed to hear it.
>I couldn't bear to leave when it was time.
>Instead we decided I would sleep over. She had a load of wardrobe space in her room (like I said, really rich family) and we found a space in there for me to wait in until the mum went to bed.
>She had a lock on her door, which would give me time to hide in case anything happened.
>The plan seemed foolproof even though in hindsight it was stupid and driven purely by our desperation.
>Mum came home, I hid in closet, until everybody was in bed.
>Then I came out.
>We were both naked, holding each other, and the moonlight was coming through the window.
>I remember lying there thinking that this was all I'd ever need in life.
>Despite being terrified by every creak in the house all night, and the fact we were to scared to sleep at all, I was deep down content.
>I left through the window (it felt very romeo and juliet) at around 5am and left with 0 regrets and happy.
>Until I got a call at around 9am.
>Mum had found the condom.
>>
File: hijak not amused.jpg (85KB, 903x714px) Image search: [Google]
hijak not amused.jpg
85KB, 903x714px
>>35464558
not only are you a roach, you are a pawn as well
>>
File: hijak bloody.jpg (943KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hijak bloody.jpg
943KB, 1688x2000px
>>35464609
gaining someone's trust over time and then having them do what you want. it's easy to do when they have low self esteem, and when they are female

people do it all the time, it's not always sinister
>>
>>35464771
Tell me a bit about some of your experiences and the different girls you've manipulated.
>>
File: duelist.jpg (112KB, 414x750px) Image search: [Google]
duelist.jpg
112KB, 414x750px
Heh, you think you're evil huh...
*cuts you 20,000 times but not deep enough to draw blood*
I'll drag you to hell!!!
>>
>>35464710

>I couldn't fucking believe it.
>GF was crying but said she had it under control.
>She said it was her friends, and that the friend had given it to her in order to get rid of.
>OMG that's the most bullshit story ever. I'm going to prison.
>GF asked me to come round, as the mum was (obviously) upset.
>I went round as though everything was normal, and the mum confronted me. With my own condom.
>She asked if it was mine. I denied it (obviously)
>She said she was gonna get it DNA tested and if it turned out to be mine she was gonna prosecute me for rape.
>Holy shit. Can you get a DNA test that easily?
>I played it cool, said I had no idea where it came from.
>GF actually had a friend come round (who we both knew. Her friends often came round when I was there, so I knew her quite well too)
>Friend claimed ownership of the condom.
>Said she was scared her mum would find it, or somebody would see her get rid of it
>Clearly a bullshit story, but the girl wouldn't recant the story, even when the Mum was threatening to tell her parents.
>The whole while I'm sat there watching the whole thing. My used condom. Actual evidence of rape. Hanging from the mum's hand.
>In the end the mum seems to actually buy it
>Apologized to GF her friend and me.
>I said it wasn't a problem. I knew how it looked. But that she could trust me.
>I felt like shit but honestly would have said anything to not go to prison that time.
>We actually spent the rest of the day quite pleasantly. I stayed for lunch and dinner. We watched a movie. It was weird.
>I had no idea if she'd thrown the condom away or what, but I kind of felt secure.

So that's the story of how I lost my virginity. There are a couple more big events that are worth sharing and make me feel like shit in this story. (I got away with it this time)

Do you want me to carry on? Or shall I leave it here? (seems like a reasonable end point)
>>
>>35461472
be my bf anon

origamiregonariginalsushi
>>
>>35464957
>be my bf anon
location? post skype
>>
>>35464944
Keep going. I'm really interested where this will end and I really want the full story anon. It's posters like you who post greentext OC that make /r9k/ what it is.
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (69KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
69KB, 600x466px
>>35464944
Keep goin pls
>>
File: Explosions.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>at the shooting range
>ask someone if I can try out their gun I've been meaning to buy and wanted to see how it shoots
>guy abides and lets me try his gun out
>even has me on the ammo
>he asks me after if he can try mine out
>tell him "fuck no"
>>
Took a piss on you op
>>
>>35464974
gimme yours

ORIGIANAL
>>
>>35461472
Does feeding neighborhood dogs poisoned treats and throwing their bodies tied up with stones in the local reservoir count as evil?
>>
>>35465062
nah bitch
some random will probably post theirs though, have fun
>>
>>35462876
No one can flimflam you.
>>
File: hijak pawns.png (113KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
hijak pawns.png
113KB, 500x592px
>>35464801
very well, but listening to the requests of others is the behavior of a pawn

>be me, somewhat antisocial
>meet up with girl in high school that i haven't seen since middle school (social circle reasons, i'm sure you get it)
>my group has more social value than hers, she's a typical "drama club" girl but not one of the popular ones
>basically our relationship was her complaining about other people and me listening, at least that's how I interpreted it which is all that matters
>eventually I piece together what her insecurities were and what her prides were
>let's say she was insecure about how her body looked in a certain garment, and one of her rivals wore a similar garment
>I wanted to have sex since it was high school, so I made the point of saying "did you see 'your rival' today?" in such a way that implies her rival looked good
>she says she wasn't paying attention (she WAS in fact paying attention, this is just something they say to feel better)
>this lowers her self confidence
>eventually, when events and time are optimal:
>ask her out to dinner, make an effort to look genuine and "nerdy awkward." Think John Green, as that was one of her favorite authors.
>lots of bullshit in between, but eventually say she looks good and then you have access
>we only kissed that first time, but it was enough for my ambitions
>remain in contact when preferable to me
this is a basic social manipulation
>>
>>35465080
Wow, you really manipulated and got her. What a badass shutting that girl down.
>>
>>35465080
baby pls
jk suck a dick fag
>>
>>35465097
>ask her out to dinner, make an effort to look genuine and "nerdy awkward." Think John Green, as that was one of her favorite authors.
lol. You probably were just autistic and genuinely nerdy awkward and try to pass your autism off as being a master manipulator psychopath.
>>
>>35465103
just not gonna bother with her since she wont even make the tiny effort of posting her contact info lol, waste of time
>>
>>35465144
If it's tiny effort for her to post hers it's not any more for you to post your own contact info but you didn't want to, you're probably too afraid and trying to look more emotionally callous than you are. But you actually seem kind of ticked off and hurt she didn't do what you wanted her to.
>>
>>35465128
I am autistic but I'm not anything like John Green, which is something I take pride in every day.
>>
>>35464944

ok there's still a bit of interest so shall carry on.

>The condom debacle should have knocked some sense into us, but it really didn't.
>By the end of the next week, I'd begun sneaking up to her room window a few nights a week.
>This went on for another month or so.
>There were even one or two close calls in which the mum came to the door because she thought she heard noises,
>but between the locked door and my agile wardrobe hiding we were never in too much danger of getting caught
>At this point her friends at school had become worried for her.
>She was always tired because we were too nervous to sleep properly
>often missed school to lie in and of course friends blamed me for it. Particularly after the condom debacle
>In the end, we were pretty happy, very much having our cake and eating it too.
>Unfortunately, having sex quietly on pain of prison isn't always the most fun.
>In the end we decided to hire a hotel room for a night on the weekend of our 6 month anniversary.

I'm gonna end this post here. The next one will basically be what happened here. It's by far the most guilty I've ever felt, and if you've had sympathy so far? You'll probably lose it here.
>>
>>35465186
>I am autistic
Well, at least you admit it, which is more than a lot of people in these /evil/ type threads can say.
>>
>>35465163
if she's not interested enough to post her skype she isn't worth my time, that's all
>>
>>35465191
thanks for posting these it's really spicing up ny boring wagie hours
>>
File: blink.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
blink.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>>35465201
>tfw 4chan is so full of normies nobody even admits to being autistic anymore

hijakposting is usually just a meme as well
>>
>>35461472
>have killed/tortured animals in the past
FUCK NO
Fuckin kill youself bitch. I am considered evil but only to adults. Children and animals dont get hurt. FUCK YOU
>>
>>35465203
You thirstposted and tried to contactfag her and she told you to post your own Skype instead, and now you're trying to pass it off as you not actually having been interested, but you obviously were or you wouldn't have asked for her Skype in the first place. The reason you didn't post your own in reply is probably just autism, that's all.
>>
>>35465239
she thirstpoasted lmao, i just replied to it
>>
>>35465203
You're just a passive cunt who dreams of being a sociopath. :^)
>>
>>35465249
Nah, you thirstposted, not her. Anyone can scroll up and see it my dude.
>>35465255
Sounds right.
>>
i've actually killed an entire animal
>>
>>35465235
God put animals on Earth for man.
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
File: psycho.jpg (604KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
psycho.jpg
604KB, 645x773px
>>35465235
>caring about animals
go jerk off to another abused dogs commercial
>>
>Make similar thread like this last year
>Get banned for a month

Fuck you mods
>>
>>35465322
>mods never change
>>
File: pepesweats.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
pepesweats.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>done quite a few bad things in my life
>had a spiritual awakening of karmic understanding
>now waiting for the coming shift of consciousness where we will all be laid bare like an open book for everyone else to read and nothing will be hidden
>mfw everyone will know what I did to Coco
>>
>pissed on my cat

Uhh is this evil enough?
>>
>>35465348
What did you do to coco anon
?
>>
>>35465191
Why didn't you just wait until she was 16
>>
>>35465097
Life is a constant game of everyone trying to manipulate. Dont think your special kid.
>>
>>35464998
you motherfucker
origiallis
>>
>>35465191

>I ordered the hotel, which was surprisingly cheap considering how fancy it was.
>didn't want to feel like it was just sex, so we actually risked having an evening meal at a nice restaurant
>It was amazing. She was beautiful obviously, and we felt like an amazing real couple.
>After dinner we skipped dessert and went straight to the hotel room
>(after stopping off for drinks at an off license which ruined the magic a bit)
>When we went upstairs (I'd checked in earlier) we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
>in hindsight it's pretty normal stuff that we did, but after a few months of quiet furtive sex it just felt wild.
>She'd even brought a bag of lingerie and costumes.
>We called it the night of ten times and it is, to this day probably the best single night of sex I've ever had.
>We definitely didn't go 10 times, we just counted the condoms at the end, although most of them weren't full)
>I didn't feel guilty once. and for the first time, just explored the sheer sexiness of fucking a model in her prime.
>But obviously, at this time in my life any time I didn't feel guilty is a time the reality of the situation would kick me in the teeth.
>The next morning, wing gets a phone call.
>Her mum.
>She ignores it
>another phone call straight away.
>Her mum again. Ignored again.
>Then my phone rings
>this is weird, she rarely calls me.
>I answer. Her mum asks me if I'm with GF
>My stomach drops. I say no. I'm at home. I ask why.
>She called the house wing said she was staying at (a friend's) and the friend's mum said she hadn't stayed over.
>At this point GF is AWOL and Mum knows it.
>I panic.
>I tell the mum I'll be right over, and that we can work out where she could be together.
>fuckfuckfuck
>How do we get out of this??
>GF is crying and panicking. I think of a plan. The plan is the most fucked up thing I've ever done. Way beyond stat rape.
>>
>>35465278
Killing animals for food or by accident is no problem. But anyone who kills them for fun can get killed for all i care. I know its lame and a soft spot but whatever.
>>
Me and some friends crucified grasshoppers during a camp out when I was in cub scouts

Stole some Legos one time
>>
>>35465456
anon, this is a trainwreck
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
i am vicious and i hit and kick also i will take things off of people or wreck stuff i am just really naughty all round i'm a real menace
>>
Bump for gf anon

Don't you die on us you mother fuckers
>>
>>35465456

>I calm GF down.
>I have a plan.
>We check out ASAP
>Head straight to the train station.
>I get her a ticket to the nearest city
>It's about 4 minutes top to get there.
>Put her on the train. Tell her the story she needs to say.
>Despite how fucked up it is she nods. On board.
>Makes me feel slightly less shitty about myself.
>I head straight over to the mum's house.
>Walk in confused and panicked
>The mum is in hysterics.
>Hasn't been able to get in contact with GF
>No idea where she is
>I start calling her friends.
>Tell the mum it might be better coming from me, as they won't feel like they're snitching if they tell
>As i'm calling friends asking where she is (despite putting her on a train myself) GF calls Mum.
>She's in (nearby city)
>She doesn't know how she got there.
>She woke up in a stranger's room and left as quickly as she could
>Please can they pick her up now.
>I can't hear the conversation but know roughly what's being said
>The mum goes white.
>"Ok sweetie. Tell me exactly where you are. I'll come and get you straight away."
>they put the phone down. She's waiting at the mall.
>We jump in the car.
>She's asking me if I know what's going on.
>I look hurt. I say GF didn't tell me anything about this.
>I thought she was at x friends.
>>
File: bane?.jpg (85KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
bane?.jpg
85KB, 569x802px
>>35465456
was this PART of your plan?
>>
>>35465737
reached word limit so will put the rest of this shameful episode I have written here:

>I have a conversation with the mum in the car. I wasn't expecting it. It made me feel a million times worse
>The mum tells me she was raped once.
>Doesn't go into detail. Dunno if it was stat, roofie or violent alleyway thing. I don't ask. Just sit there in silence feeling shitty.
>Just says it was the worst experience of her life
>The elephant in the room looms. The 'r' word.
>"If anything happened to her" the mum says
>I tell her not to think about that. We'll just get her home and answer those questions later.
>We get to the city within an hour.
>Go to the mall.
>GF is there. Dishevelled. In party clothes (basically date clothes but the morning after it's hard to tell the difference.
>GF is playing the part perfectly. Makeup is smudged from tears. tights are ripped.She stinks of alcohol.
>Mum grabs her close. Hugs her. Sobs.
>She thanks me for helping.
>I make eye contact with GF
>instead of feeling evil, I feel relieved.

I'm writing a bit more, but will have to go afterwards (i've stayed up all night and my day's starting in about an hour). If you have any questions ask them now and I'll try to do a summing up post before I leave.
>>
>>35465774
Are you still in contact with the girl?
>>
>>35465774
Do you still talk to them?
How long ago was this
Most importantly, pics?
>>
>>35461472
Burn and killed lizards regularly that's pretty much it
>>
>>35464205
2009 facebook community
>>
>>35465774
how do you think this will end? do you think this is/was worth it?
>>
>>35463373
>tried to explode a bridge
>all of this happened at the age of 14 and under.
Story? I need more details.
>>
>>35465774
How long ago was this?
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
File: 1488062534194s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488062534194s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
I stepped on my dogs tail by accident and then spent about half an hour apologizing to it and comforting it, that is pure evil.
>>
I am

>tortured animals when I was little as well
>bullied others for the sake of entertainment
>in the past, I have modeled schemes for how to kill people who wronged me
>constantly daydream about raping girls I see on the subway
>constantly stalk people including my friends just to see their every move
>>
>>35465892
>constantly stalk people including my friends just to see their every move
How do you stalk people? Do you have any stories?
>>
File: bane punch.png (490KB, 767x574px) Image search: [Google]
bane punch.png
490KB, 767x574px
>>35465913
>such obvious CIAposting it's disgusting

get off our plane
>>
>>35465774

>>35465774

>Basically, the car journey is in silence.
>Mum puts music on, GF and I sit in the back.
>She's nestled into me. Mum keeps looking into mirror to see how she is.
>I give her reassuring looks. She smiles at me.
>We get inside after car journey
>GF goes straight upstairs to shower and sleep
>Mum and I are downstairs
>Mum cries again.
>I comfort her
>I say it might not be what we think. But it doesn't sound convincing.
>I suggest we bring the brother round (trying to head that off early)
>She refuses. Says she doesn't know how he'll react.
>Says we have to keep this between us.
>The plan is working perfectly, and as I begin to feel we're in the clear, the guilt settles in a lot more.
>I say nothing.
>GF wakes up.
>We all talk.
>Me and Mum on one side of the table
>Her on the other
>She's playing the part perfectly.
>Before we say anything she tells us she wasn't raped. She's a virgin and doesn't hurt down there.
>She doesn't know if anything else happened.
>She went out with some friends she met outside of school.
>The implication is that these friends may have been interested in her sexually. She didn't tell me for obvious reasons.
>I play the part of a hurt boyfriend, but staying compassionate.
>The mum squeezes my hand.
>She says she thinks she was roofied. She lost contact with her friends and woke up in this student flat.
>She says she's sorry.
>We forgive her.
>Mum and I make brunch while she watches disney movies in the other room.
>She askes me to forgive her.
>I tell her there's nothing to forgive.
>none of us ever spoke about this event again.

Right. That's story time done. The most evil thing I've ever done. Now I'll move onto questions.

There's already a few so I'll mop them up and if there's any more i'll try to get to them before I need to rush off.
>>
>>35465946
It would be very painful. But I'm just curious about your stories.
>>
>>35465965
Anon what's your plan for the future?
If you continue dating you continue running the risk of discovery.
If you break it off and she gets pissed enough she can ruin your whole life
>>
File: 00.png (43KB, 351x353px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
43KB, 351x353px
>bit a girls arm in kindergarten
>made my teacher baww out like a baby in third grade and got my nickname demon
>used to fuck with animals by giving them gum and other shit
>threw a pencil at the prettiest girl eyes in class in elementary too
>got caught trying to light a bird on fire and impaling lizards [just trying to recreate my favorite story]
>known throughout highschool as "that guy"

last of all
>have spread at least 50 girls nudes with all of my friends so far , then sending it to their current boyfriends

disclaimer: this is just the most tame, the actual events would make me even more socially exiled
>>
>>35466015
>have spread at least 50 girls nudes with all of my friends so far , then sending it to their current boyfriends

Don't you feel bad for ruining their lives?
>>
>>35462013
what was her name? just the first.
>>
>>35466030
Not him but they deserve it for sending the nudes
>>35466015
How'd you get the nudes though?
>>
File: Без названия.jpg (4KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.jpg
4KB, 166x200px
>>35464801
I'm a different guy but I have a story for you
It's a story of revenge
This happened when I was 13 years old
>Be me, a 6th grade student
>I am a social outcast and nobody talks to me
>Chad and Stacy call me a weirdo and a loser
>However, that doesn't bother me because I enjoy being alone and reading books
>One day, I'm sitting in class with Stacy and Chad
>Stacy sys something like "I'm so strong haha"
>Chad always wants to show everyone that he's the strongest so he replies "no, I'm stronger".
>I realise that this is my time to strike
>Tell Chad that Stacy is actually stronger than him
>He gets mad
>Tells me that he is much stronger
>I turn around to Stacy and assure her that she is stronger than CHad
>He gets mad
>Keeps screeching and telling us how strong he is
>I ask him "Can you prove it somehow?"
>I know that he's into wrestling and martial arts
>He gets up, comes up to Stacy and grabs her by her arm
>A few seconds later, he does something and BREAKS HER FUCKING ARM
Yes, he actually broke her arm
>Stacy sits there for a second and then start screaming and crying
>A few seconds later she runs out of the class
>Chads sits down
>His face is all red
>Our classmates start entering the room

She stayed at home for a week and couldn't write or eat properly for nearly a month
>>
>>35466057
That's hilarious if true, thanks for sharing. Chad must've been somewhat mentally retarded kek
>>
>>35462013
>19
>15
Really not a big deal, morally it doesn't fucking matter, nothing wrong with it
Socially and Legally though, it does, so keep it hush hush
>>
had a pretty, nice, funny, smart girlfriend. cheated on her constantly, and always lied when she heard about. her best friend blew me, told her, i denied it, and she believed me and ended their friendship. so many girls told her i had cheated on her and she was so insecure because of it. if you want to hear the end lmk
>>
>>35466082
Post end

Originaloli cannoli
>>
>>35466030
i was labeled as a strange child by teachers and adults, but the real label is cringe to me
so in conclusion: i have never actually felt regret unless it was to cover my ass
>>35466053
manipulation and coercion, anon
pretend to be their next boyfriend
>>
>>35466082
Please tell me the end of your story anon.
>>
>>35462250
>he thinks an obese basement dweller pretending on the internet is actually a girl
>>
>>35466095
Oh I'm fairly ugly so I could never do that coercion shit
>>
>>35466074
Yeah, that guy had some issues
>>
>>35466111
trips
even if you consider yourself ugly, at the end of the day, it's all about charisma

when you analyze people on a daily basis, looking at how they socialize and learn body language

it gets so much easier, anon

embrace it
>>
>>35466094
>>35466096
one day i slipped up when telling a story that intertwined with a lit i had told something like 2 years ago. girls having fucking insane memories. it didn't even connect to me cheating, but she just up and left. i know i deserve it, but it still hurts so fucking bad and i cant figure out why. She satisfied me sexually 110%, there wasn't even a reason to cheat other than compensating for my own insecurities. I'm still reeling from losing her, i just didn't appreciate what i had at all and now i have to think about her hoeing around because even when we were together she had to fight dudes off.
>>
>>35465844
How long ago was this?
I don't wanna be identified (so I hope this is a common story!) so I'll keep it vague. Between 5 and 10 years ago.

>>35465809
Are you still in contact with the girl?
Yes. I'm still with the girl. We went through the last two years of highschool (college in the uk) together, and all of university. We went to the big city that seemed so implausible went to great universities and made loads of friends. We also don't lie about how long we've been together. I didn't think I could do that to her. It's bad enough i'm ashamed. If she isn't ashamed I won't make her feel that way.

There's always a horrible moment for me where they hear the age gap (now normal as we're both in our 20s) and then how long we've been together. But surprisingly people don't ask questions or bring it up. I'm sure they talk about it a lot when I'm not there and obviously feel judged and ashamed. But it's worth it to be with the girl I love.

>>35465837
How do you think this will end? Do you think it is/was worth it?

It's hard to say. I'm happy with her. But I have deep issues with shame now. I'm often resentful towards her for the amount I gave up to be with her, and I feel terribly guilty for putting her mum and her brother (who I now get on with) through all that. I'm happy. But I think the consequences for others was too much. So for that reason I guess i do regret it.

>>35466009

As i've said in other posts, risk of discovery isn't an issue anymore. We're way past that point. The only person who could get me in trouble legally is GF, and that's a risk I took day one. For the future, our future is actually really bright. We're happy together and travelling the world soon. Through scholarships and GF's modelling we came out of college with a good nest egg and have great careers in the making so really couldn't be happier. There's just an underlying hint of shame and guilt that I don't think will ever go away.
>>
>>35465965
Fucksakes you americunts are annoying. How is some girl's virginity a matter for the whole family to discuss? How are you freaking the fuck out over dating a 15 year old?
>>
>>35466195
Can't give even the first name. It's unique (and she's first name googleable through modelling)

>>35466197
I'm British if that makes a difference. And the mum was foreign.

I think this is pretty much done, then. I hope it was good to read (actually my first real 4chan visit). It was definitely cathartic to write down. Thanks to those who stuck to the end. I know it was the graveyard shift so you're all troopers.
>>
>>35466195
> But surprisingly people don't ask questions or bring it up. I'm sure they talk about it a lot when I'm not there and obviously feel judged and ashamed.
No. no one gives a shit about teenagers having sex. It's what they do.
>>
>>35466232
I wasn't a teenager at the time. And people do tend to care about an adult having sex with a minor
>>
>tfw no sadistic, emotionless bf who forces me to kill for him and gets rid of me when I become a burden

what is the point of continuing to exist in this world
>>
>>35465111
OP here
are you a girl
>>35466333
>>
>>35461472
>>35461708
>>35461746
>>35461861
>>35462134
yawn
and to the fag who's blog posting fuck off.
>>
>>35466442
suck a whole dick

*SCHHHLUURP* thats u
>>
>>35461472
The story of how I ended up here

I used to unintentionally steal stuff when I was around 7-9

Like, I would think about buying something
I'd place it in my pocket while I would continue to look around, find something else, go to pay for it and forget I already had something in my pocket

Then there's also the case from when I was 11 and I was basically a troublemaker (mostly from me surpassing rage) I was 4'4 and wasn't even in preadolescence yet, and looked like I was around 7-8. For some reason, trouble seemed to find me. I mean, back then, just saying "Fuck" was enough to get you sent to the principals office.

Lets see, now what did I do back then

Locked one little shit in the bathroom, think he was in the 3rd grade. He probably put bumps on his chords from screaming so much
Took a rock and carved fuck, faggot, shit, etc. into concrete once, however, if you rubbed over it once it faded away.
pulled backpacks into a tube nearby and took anything of interest for myself then pushed it out and climbed out the other side. (all I really took was a book and someone else's homework that was my class)
I also used to just in general piss people off for the fun of it. I know the right buttons to press to make people more upset and to deescalate something.
I went to a new school after that for other problem kids, made friends with one of them. A few months later, I was talking to him, and I must've made some kind of jab at him because I remember him getting a little upset. However, I remember it being so trivial that it had to be a joke. Then I started pushing him in all the right places.
That got me thrown into a empty room all by myself and a "TA" for the rest of the school year, where I would just do the work assigned and read from the books.
cont.
>>
stealing things at least from stores is often too much of a risk for me. I consider my life to be very valuable so i take no risks that aren't absolutely necessary or somehow worth the consequences.

Every single girl ive been with has left me due to emotional abuse. I just get off on it I can't help myself I do it to every single one. I think it stems from a deep hatred for women that I acquired from my first love interest.

I contemplate murder constantly, have a list of people in my head that if I was on my last limb I would hunt down.

<3
>>
>>35466597
I wasn't allowed to go outside. As soon as I showed up for school, I wasn't to go to class, but rather to that room. (Keep in mind I was 11/12 with a history of being ignored by my parents when I wanted them to stop breathing down my neck essentially)
After I got thrown in, my parents started to put me on meds. I outright refused at first. Eventually, they started to LITERALLY force it down my throat.
This only added to the anger that I had that was basically overflowing.
They specifically watched over me in any situation during the end of year field trip, telling me that I couldn't be anywhere near the other guy
7th grade comes along, I have absolutely zero respect for authority. In fact, I view it as more of a threat that anything else. The school let me go to other classes, but they only put me in the room occasionally. At least I got to go outside occasionally. Parents doubled the med dose since I wasn't being nice enough still.
8th grade, kind of snap a second time. Only instead pull inward and become really depressed.
Everyone talks about how much more well behaved I am.
My voice basically became a monotone from just having no further emotions.
I was obviously depressed, but they didn't care. They only cared about their own happiness. They didn't care about "Holy shit, we just broke this kid who nobody ever listened to and always tried to help when he didn't want it". I honestly had a desire to just go back in time and hopefully fix all this and prevent it all from ever happening. I became so cynical and pissed at everyone. I did still occasionally fuck with people, and ironically call people faggots.
It was around this time that I found 4chan. I started out as a /b/tard, then also started going on /pol/.
I found /r9k one day, and found that a lot of other people here were also dead inside. I started posting here occasionally.
it's all the same from here, some highlights..
(cont)
>>
>>35465913
See their social media and stuff like schedules they sometimes foolishly upload on fucking kikebook. Or sometimes I straight up ask them about their time
>>
>>35466985
From here, the damage was done. Even now I'm still quiet and cynical. Only now, instead of feeling anger, which gave me my own kind of personality in itself, I feel nothing.
9th grade, when my mom went to slap me for telling her to get off my back.
10th grade, still looked around 12. 17 inches across the shoulders, 5'2 and a really round face. Made many friends that year, played terraria with a lot of friends from school. Socially, I'd say the world was at its peak. (late 2013, early 2014) Everyone was basically free to be/do what they wanted so long as they weren't interfering with anyone else. The bluehairs with obscure genders were a fringe minority who everyone made fun of. I was actually well liked for a change, people seemed to enjoy my company.
11th grade, many of my friends left the school and one of the girls I was friends with last year went full SJW. I went full /pol/ and spammed nazi shit with my friends in CS:GO while screaming autistic shit into the microphone during half time. The school didn't really take too kindly to my jokes (basically me posing as a swastika in art and seig heiling with my friends) however, and basically put me in tolerance camp. WoW stopped being fun with the release of WoD. I was a master at disc priest and demo/affl lock in MoP, not only that, but demo was also so much fun to play. I would actually do arenas in dark apot. It's minor, but, it kind of reset some of the anger I had.
senior year - New school, decided to go for a clean slate and suppressed my entire super edgi sense of humor. I programmed a robot, and met some people there.
First year of college - Made no friends and I'm probably gonna fail out in my second semester.
>>
>he got caught commiting a felony
>he considers being autistic "manipulative"

If you wanna be a felon sure, but don't be a subhuman.
>>
>>35466333
trips and already done that to a girl, broke up with her and she started dating a ugly weeb
>>
>>35466735
how does it feel to be in high school
>>
File: Little tiger.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Little tiger.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
>>35461472
>>have killed/tortured animals in the past
The evil thing that I WILL be doing, is to torture and kill you the same way you did for those animals. Be sure to wait for that.
>>
>>35462992
For me... both. God you autistic cringelords deserve almost everything you get, it's hilarious
>>
File: 1485526152726.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485526152726.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
Reminder that all the people in this thread are literally just edgy roleplayers.

Some faggot who said he killed animals got doxxed in one of these threads before and then immediately backtracked because he didn't want to get in trouble. It was beautiful.
>>
>>35468933
How did he get doxed? What was he stupid enough to post?
>>
>took estrogen
>while having living breathing parents, brothers, and family, some as young as 5 years old
Truly I am the evil one.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.