[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are really women out there right now wearing this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

There are really women out there right now wearing this arrogant t-shirt
>>
File: 1471304309879.jpg (56KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471304309879.jpg
56KB, 478x720px
Back when adultery and sluttiness were not socially acceptable, a man had some power in a monogamous relationship, because girls need dick even more than guys need pussy, and a girl would at least hesitate to abandon her source of dick.

But honestly, today, that t-shirt is completely true. If you are a guy, and you are stupid enough to try to be in a traditional monogamous relationship, you have no power. If you say to your girlfriend, "Don't do (whatever) because it makes me unhappy" what will happen? Will she stop doing it? Fuck no. Because she has nothing to lose. She doesn't have to give an inch. She can spread her legs and get 2 or 3 new cocks in a single night, without compromising a single one of her bad habits, and if anyone points at her and calls her a "slut" the army of nu males and other sluts will come to her aid. If you call a girl a slut today, you are liable to get fired from your fucking job if your boss or coworkers somehow find out about it.

In summary: MGTOW basically. Bang women if you want, but for the love of christ do not date women or show them any respect at all whatsoever
>>
>>35461259

she's 100% right.

however, i don't have to play because poo poo pee pee.
>>
>>35461259

>work for non-profit providing health care services to poor/druggies/drunks

>coworker comes in wearing a shirt that says "SORRY NOT SORRY" in all caps

>she's like 35
>>
>>35461487
>I'm a loser with no value and I'd let a woman, a beast that so strongly desires to be submissive to powerful men, walk all over me

MGTOW is hilarious. It's always faggots who weren't getting anything anyway checking out of society and pretending like doing so mattered at all.
>>
>>35461575
That exactly it, though, friendo. Don't you understand? If you stand up to a modern, millennial woman and say "Quit your bullshit" what is she going to do? What if she answers, "Or what?" What is your answer? Or what, anon? "Or I won't fuck you tonight" is the strongest punishment you can give, and it is completely nullified because any girl can go fuck a complete stranger with absolutely no social or financial consequences
>>
>>35461672
>"Or what?"
I fuck your sister and your best friend. But wait, you're a loser who literally has no value and was scraping the bottom of the barrel to begin with so of course your answer is "N-nothing dear..... I'm sorry..." and you drop your gaze.
>>
>>35461735
I see I've caught you during your menstrual cycle and you're quite irritable, so I'll keep this short: I'm not saying you shouldn't fuck women. I'm saying that modern women are objectively pieces of garbage and you should not try to be in a monogamous relationship with one. If you try to """""date""""" a girl in this day and age, you are literally a cuck and you owe it to the world to blow your brains out.
>>
>>35461735
But don't you see? You're doing that same thing now. You see his only value in this world as sex and sexual marketability. You feel threatened by this so you resort to attackinng his charcuterie because he can't be brought down by you with you're meaningless pontificating. His choice to removal himself from the bounds of women is admirable if anything.
>>
>>35461784
>Anyone better than me is a woman
I think this is why you're struggling so much. Stop putting them on a pedestal

>>35461883
>his
I'm a fucking man. Engaged to a woman. Why the fuck does someone saying this shit is pathetic make them a female dating a male?
>>
>>35461936
Now it all makes sense lol. You're engaged, to a modern woman... Yeah sorry dude I'll back off. I can completely understand why you are so desperate to convince yourself that modern women can be trusted or reasoned with, or that they're capable of having any sense of loyalty or dignity whatsoever. Best of luck man, I really hope your girl manages to stay off the cock carousel while she's married to you.

Oh and just to clarify, I assumed you were a guy. I made fun of your menstrual cycle to insinuate that you are not masculine, kind of like how a drill sergeant will call his recruits "ladies." But disregard my insults, I see you have enough to worry about already. Enagaged... christ.
>>
I'm going to bet if a girl is wearing that shirt, I'm most likely not going to want their pussy
>>
>>35461259

I don't think women who wear clothes like this are even sentient.
>>
>>35462159
>He immediately starts with the bitter crab antics
>He is completely unaware that men can actually control their women
>His shitty "insults" have to be explained
Yeah you're so masculine jerking off to anime, crying about being a failure and feeling alone while living with your parents still. She was a virgin before meeting me and I have a big cock anyway.

>Heh... I bet she wasn't a v-virgin and she was just lying!!!!!
I wouldn't even care.
>>
>>35462223
Get it all out. Don't sweat it man, seriously. Everyone needs to vent somewhere. Personally, I prefer to just hook up, or ideally have a friend with benefits to fuck regularly (harder to do, but really convenient). I would never be caught dead in a monogamous relationship, I'm too much of a realist and I can't ignore the female behavior I see around me. I'm sure your girl will finally be the one exception to the rule. I believe in you. Take a few deep breaths
>>
>>35462293
>Personally, I prefer to just hook up, or ideally have a friend with benefits to fuck regularly
I didn't realise we'd shifted from reality into discussing out fantasies.
>>
>>35462326
Go ahead and tell yourself I'm lying if it makes you feel better. I'm doing the same thing with you: I'm telling myself that this poor sap isn't really engaged, and that he's making it all up for arguments sake, because I don't like thinking about decent anons making huge mistakes.
>>
>>35462462
>It took him 7 minutes to repeat the same mantra he has been saying this whole time
You post like a virgin tho lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.