[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no friends or family to lean on during the hard times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1452312179999.png (683KB, 593x596px) Image search: [Google]
1452312179999.png
683KB, 593x596px
>tfw no friends or family to lean on during the hard times

fuck, bros, its hard
how do i get through this? a whole life without a close friend, a friend to chit chat with, without a lover, i've never had a close friendship of ANY kind. i've always tried my best to keep a smile an chin up and ive always thought I was built to endure this shit but sometimes it's too much especially without anyone to bring you back up

Does anyone else feel this?

pic related, im a bit fat and not so attractive i'd say so food makes me feel better sometimes

giving up is never an option for me, i just want to know what other friendless anons do to bring themselves back up
>>
I like food too >>>/ck/
>>
>>35461070
I know your feel, anon. I have no close friends and am a khv. If it weren't for my family I would be too depressed to care about school.
>>
They can help you op >>>/adv/ r9k is not helpful. If you want some support, understanding and help with your problems try adv.
>>
>>35461070
You'd feel better if you stopped eating this fried, oily meat and went vegan.
>>
Take it from someone who has lived like this for a long time. The thing to do is be very smart with money. Always be ready when things go bad.
>>
>>35461070
I just sat through this and it made me feel loads better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eBUcBfkVCo
>>
>>35461315
I eat fruit to

>>35461142
I'll try this as well at some point, thank you

>>35461140
Family can be a help, but the love simply family love sometimes. Espeically when you don't connect at an emotional level. I do love them, but they don't quite give me the support I need at times.

>>35461463
Im trying to save up but im also trying not to suck at my job either, thanks for the advice. I've been cutting down on spending.

>>35461617
I'll watch this once I get home
on my faves to make sure
>>
>>35461786
/r9k/ is the way I get through it
>>
>>35461786
That's great mate. Now start eating vegetables and stop eating meat.
>>
>>35461818
/r9k/ has its days but you can tell theres a lot of those who have more then they need around here and it gets to you sometimes

>>35461962
oh thats some random pic i thought looked delicious, im sure at least the fish is healthy, no?
>>
>>35462458
Moderate amounts of fish are healthy for you. The Okinawan's are the second longest living people on the planet and they eat fish.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.