[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never have a significant other No one will ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1487356857083.jpg (411KB, 1440x2280px) Image search: [Google]
1487356857083.jpg
411KB, 1440x2280px
>You will never have a significant other

No one will ever want to kiss you, to hold your hand, to hug you from behind and rest their head on your back

No one will ever want to go on dates with you, to do things together, to do whatever as long as they're spending time with you

No one will ever want to cook you food and worry over if you'll like it or not

No one will ever rub your shoulders when you come home late from work or give you a kiss every morning when you leave for work

No one will ever wear a certain dress or put their hair up in a certain way, just because they know you like it that way

No one will ever honestly ask you, "Are you happy, Anon?" and be determined to do something about it if you say No
>>
That's fine I already came to terms with that when I was like 12, I don't like the idea of being around someone 24/7 I like being self sufficient and enjoy alone time
>>
Motherfucker

i know all of this but I was doing a pretty good job of not thinking about it

Thanks for the reminder
>>
Anyone might hit my head w. Pan
>>
Does anyone really have someone like that in their life?
>>
>>35461109
>That's fine I already came to terms with that when I was like 12

Please teach me how
>>
>>35461234

My dad did
>>
>>35461240
Find other hobbies and interests to get into so you realize being in a relationship isn't the only thing that's important in life.
>>
>>35461286

What bland advice
>>
what did I do to you, OP?
sadface
>>
I had a taste if what its like to have someone actually into me. She was fucking beautiful and sexy. Never got to fuck her because she was on and off with me all the time. She has BPD and started fucking someone else so I dropped her. Glad I ended things on my own terms...still miss her. I did so much for her just to have her around and she played me and fucked me over.
>>
>>35461606
good medicine is bitter
>>
>>35461109
I wish I could be just like you, but I will try to do that
>>
>>35461900

I did nothing to you

What did YOU do to YOURSELF that my personal post that applies to myself also applies to you?
>>
>>35461975

What did you do wrong, nigga?
>>
>>35462471
Shes legitimately insane. I got way too infatuated with her and acted like a bitch when she didn't want to date me. We did mess around a few more times after that whole incident. I tried to fuck her countless times and she wouldn't let me, it drove me insane and I took it out on her. I began treating her like shit and pushing her away even though she's the only girl I ever had real strong feelings for. She fucked with my head and I treated her like trash. I hate her so much, but at the same time I miss her
>>
>>35462877

Damn son

Does she still think of you or is that part of her insanity
>>
>>35462932
She probably still does think about me. Dont know if its postive or negative. But our friends and I were hanging out last night, she was there too. And yeah the guy she's "with" was there too. She was getting real close to me and tried starting conversation with me a few times but I had nothing to say other than some small talk.

She tried getting me to take her back a bunch of times... She also said some really nasty shit to me as well. I think its safe to say that she misses me..
>>
>>35463049

My dude, why put yourself through that? Just cut all ties, stop interacting with her. You deserve so much better my dude.

You deserve better.
>>
>>35462877
>I began treating her like shit and pushing her away even though she's the only girl I ever had real strong feelings for.

Are you sure she was the one with BPD?
>>
>>35463205
No I've been doing okay about moving on. Haven't contacted her in well over a month, and have ignored every single one of her texts since I told her that we can't be friends.

I just see her from time to time because she's part of my friend group. I always feel like shit after seeing her. But ive been hanging with a new chick lately but she has a bf. But she's cool
>>
File: feel_close.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feel_close.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>35461065
>No one will ever honestly ask you, "Are you happy, Anon?" and be determined to do something about it if you say No

None of the other ones really bothered me except this one. Holy fuck that felt like being kicked in the soul.
>>
>>35463248
Shes diagnosed and everything. I was really into her and she led me on and fucked with my emotions of course I'm going to act irrationally. She told me she couldn't see herself with anyone like that and a few weeks later she's pretty much together with one of my "friends" I truly believe the way I acted was perfectly reasonable and I don't regret what I said to her.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.