[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you hugged your sister today? no? go do it! Tell her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: 1487044863758.jpg (58KB, 514x524px) Image search: [Google]
1487044863758.jpg
58KB, 514x524px
Have you hugged your sister today?
no?
go do it!
Tell her you love her too!
>>
>>35460792
my sister hates me
>>
>>35460808
Maybe she wouldn't hate you if you showed her some affection
>>
>>35460808
I hate my sister
>>
My sisters are old and miles away. If I hugged them they'd probably think I was planning on killing myself.
>>
>>35460823
I try but whenever I try to engage her she shows clear signs of wanting me to fuck right off. So I do.
>>
File: 1487979566116.jpg (73KB, 910x681px) Image search: [Google]
1487979566116.jpg
73KB, 910x681px
My sister is a stuck up, bitchy, foul mouthed cunt. I'd like to give her a punch not a hug.
>>
I have to flush thoughts about assaulting my sister away
>>
>>35460887
>>35460887
>thoughts about assaulting my sister

sexually?
>>
>>35460792
Im too scared i would get a boner
>>
Na physically, they used to beat my ass, that stopped quick when I beat one of them up tho
>>
>>35460931
Then make it a quick hug, or wait until they're sitting down
>>
File: 1478658521918.jpg (6KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1478658521918.jpg
6KB, 150x160px
>>35460943
tell us about the day they realized you could beat them
>>
why is this same thread posted every day?
>>
>>35460792
Well I was gonna continue my streak of silence, but Akarin is cool so I'll update.

Head hurts real bad and I've been asleep or shitting all day. Clearly Em's piss is toxic.
>>
>>35461008
It's more like every few days, and families should have strong bonds, so these threads are made to encourage people to strengthen them.

>>35461039
Build up a resistence to it by drinking more of it.
>>
>>35461008

why are you asking this and not hugging your sister?
>>
>>35460792
My sisters get weirded out when I try to hug them. They usually push me away.
>>
>>35461062
because my sister is a fat sociopathic cunt who is destroying our family from the inside out.
>>
File: qrqwqwgwegtw.gif (787KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
qrqwqwgwegtw.gif
787KB, 500x281px
>>35461039
exactly you need to drink her piss and look her in the eye while you do it.
>>
>>35461074
Then tell them you love them first, and ask for a hug afterwards
>>
File: tfw.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>35461078
>>35461078
>destroying our family from the inside out.

that's what you need to do to that pussy!
>>
Hi guys, it's time for another session of "kick her while she's down." Long story short my brother decided we should stop for now and that I have other issues I need to sort out before we get started again. But he said he's stopping us for me to get to a healthier place and that he loves me. So it wasn't too bad, I still cried though. Also I cried when I hugged my parents because I missed them way too much.
>>
>>35461211
Glad you're okay. I think your brother was right that you need some time to sort your feelings out. Hope you start feeling better soon.
>>
>>35461097
That would only weird them out more. I've only ever said "I love you to my father" and that was rare.
>>
>>35460792
My sisters live across the country and I don't talk much to either of them.
>>
>>35461291
>implying her brother won't be slaying unrelated pussy in the meantime
>>
>>35461330
It's never too late to start telling them you love them. Even if it's already implied that you love them because they're your sisters, it's still nice to hear.
>>
I have 6 sisters. And no, I'm not the hugging type.
>>
File: 1417116213793.png (15KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417116213793.png
15KB, 200x300px
>>35461211
i hope things get better and your brother waits for you
>>
It's never too late to beat their ass either
>>
Does anyone know what that Katawa Shoujo successor was that had the playable demo out? I forgot to save the link
>>
>>35461775
You silly guy, you should know better
http://woodmusicbox.tumblr.com
>>
>>35461886
Thank you. Been a very shit week
>>
>>35461910
Hug your daughter and tell her you love her, post results
>>
>>35461947
She's with her girlfriend for the weekend. They went with her GF dad and brother duck hunting. Guess it's a good excuse to have the hunting cabin to themselves.

Wish I could have gone though. I really want to get into hunting
>>
>>35462004
Oh she's got a girlfriend? How long have they been together? Is she nice?
>>
Anyone have a Stacy sister they hate to death that I could fuck? I'm a chad with HIV.
>>
>>35462036
Earlier this year when her mom told her she could start dating.

Her GF is pretty cool. Her Dad and brothers drag her along to all the outdoorsy stuff so she's pretty down to earth.
>>
>>35462105
Is one of them clearly more dominant than the other? She's got a girlfriend she can visit now, but she still doesn't want to drive? Have you asked her why she doesn't want to learn?
>>
>>35462196
Well, her excuse right now is she's too busy. Her GF has her permit, so I figured that'd inspire her, but I guess not.

As far as dominate? She's more tomboyish, but I have no idea which is the man in the pairing. Daughter is kind of shy and submissive....But then again, so was Lucy
>>
I decided to talk to my sister about the whole being rude towards the flirty nurse thing. I didn't say she was being rude, I didn't accuse her of anything. I just asked if there was something wrong with her or if there was anything she could do differently to make her happy. I just wanted to try and see if we could work our way into maybe cooling her down about the whole situation.

What I got in return was a bunch of screaming, a slammed door, and a noise complaint. I really wish the old lady next door wasn't so fast to complain about everything.
>>
>>35462388
>What I got in return was a bunch of screaming, a slammed door, and a noise complaint
I told you, bro. I told you.
>>
>>35462323
Honestly now that she's figured out how to be a lesbian and she's learned my body the tables have turned. I'm no longer in control, at least I wasn't earlier. I kind of like it like this. I don't mind taling turns.
>>
>>35462428
Also
>man in the pairing

Our relationships aren't like this :l
>>
File: 1456186610654.gif (1MB, 490x412px) Image search: [Google]
1456186610654.gif
1MB, 490x412px
>>35462428
Great to hear Lucy! I'm happy for you
>>
>>35462428
>she's figured out how to be a lesbian
I don't think that's what it is, she's just learned how to please you better. I doubt she'd want to be with a woman that isn't you.
>>
>>35462388
>What I got in return was a bunch of screaming, a slammed door
How could she react so badly?
What did you say? What did she say before screaming?
>>
>>35462476
Sorry, just trying to be overly simplistic in my explanation. Pardon an old man and his denseness
>>
>>35462479
Does that make it more special then?

>>35462552
It's okay, I'm figuring out all there is to the whole "lesbian culture" thing too.
>>
I did hug my step sister today. She's home for the break. It's kinda awkward because we used to fap in the same room
We're staying in the same room again and she's asleep on the other bed.
>>
Shit Lucy just waltzed in, grabbed 500, and walked out...
Anyhow, we watched Mr. Nobody, snuggled, and argued about the ending like a real family until my mom started doing this pointing thing that if she does for a while, shit goes down, so my dad said "we're done, you're both wrong and retarded. Forget this movie exists"
They went off to bed so I'm just here
>>35462004
I wanted to get into hunting, I asked my dad because it'd also be a weekend get away in the woods, but he said "you should ask your mom, that's some shit she'd know", never asked, my dad and I go fishing sometimes so that scratches that itch
>>35461211
I'm a little late, glad you're relatively okay
>>
>>35462417
What? That she wants to be with me? I know. I'm trying to juggle that in with all of the other things I'm trying handle right now.

>>35462545
I asked her if there was something about her that she was upset about. She just shrugged a bunch and said "I don't know" I'm not sure what I expected from a 15 year old. So I try to prod a little more and asked if there was anything we could do to make things better for her. I got "I don't know, maybe you shouldn't fuck whores like her," kind of shouted, kind of not. I told her that she shouldn't talk like that and so I got a "Why would you fucking care? You clearly haven't thought about me with all this" a little louder. So I asked her to quiet down a little, making sure I didn't raise my voice. So she screamed "Fuck you, fuck (flirty nurse), fuck everything. I'm going to fucking bed you fucking piece of shit."

nice
>>
>>35462592
>more special
I would say so, yes. I hope it never happens, but if you two don't work out as a couple, I don't think she'd ever be with another female sexually. I'm glad you were able to win her over.

>>35462667
Go cuddle with her and fall asleep.
>>
>>35462696
HS is just telling you like it is.
>>
>>35462696
We told you, whether you think you're good enough for her or not, she wants you, and won't be satisfied with anyone else.
>>
>>35462696
TOP WEW LAD! She's more pissed off at FN than I thought, this is gonna be tough. Hang in there and try again in the morning.
>>
>>35462667
In the same room and at the same time?
>>
>>35462830
>tough
You don't know the half of it. This is what you get when you reject you imouto's love.
>>
>>35462732
Well, at least she was honest.

>>35462763
I would really prefer it if she figured it out that a 15 year old girl can't really be more than siblings with her 20 year old brother that provides and takes care of her. It's not healthy.

>>35462830
I plan to. She has to come out eventually. I tried knocking on the door earlier and she threw something hard at it.
>>
File: 1275030914833.jpg (23KB, 175x230px) Image search: [Google]
1275030914833.jpg
23KB, 175x230px
>>35462989
>I would really prefer it if she figured it out that a 15 year old girl can't really be more than siblings with her 20 year old brother
>It's not healthy
Come on, you've been here for quite some time. Do you really believe that? Have you taken a look at all these supposedly unhealthy relationships?
>that provides and takes care of her
I suppose this is noteworthy considering how many brothers have basically no relationships with their sisters.
>>
>>35462989
She's only getting older, but her feelings won't change. Will you be saying the same thing when she's 18 and you're 23?
>>
>>35463154
>and you're 23?
But he's going to be married and raising his kids with the nurse by that time
>>
>>35463246
>married
>at 20
Yeah, maybe 100 years ago.
>>
>>35460848
how old are they?
pure interest
>>
>>35463113
I believe that's she's capable of a very successful and fruitful life and that I can't give her that by keeping her here. Also it's reasonably illegal.

>>35463154
I guess at least at that point it wouldn't be as illegal. I still would want her to be on her way to a better and brighter life. She can be normal, I just really want her to be normal.

>>35463246
Slow your roll, we've only fucked once. Don't start talking marriage.
>>
>>35463387
>I can't give her that by keeping her here
You know she wants to be with you, don't pretend that it's all just on you.
>it's reasonably illegal
That's not exactly stopping people in these threads. Something being illegal doesn't automatically make it wrong or incorrect.
>>
>>35463387
>wouldn't be as illegal
We're not saying you should have sex with her right now, but you should return her feelings in order to keep her happy.
>>
>>35463709
>you should return her feelings in order to keep her happy
But does he feel the same way? How does he fake it?
>>
>>35463450
Her whole life is pretty much on me right now. It's up to me to get her past this fucking awful life we were given. I'm in the position to take her from literally starving to luxury. I can set her up so that she can get there. It would be so selfish of me to just keep her with me. She has everything, she's so smart, strong willed, beautiful. All she needs is someone to put her in the position to get what she deserves and I'm the one who has to do. I can't mess that up. I'm not going to do anything that can mess it up for her.

Sorry, end blogpost. She's asleep, I'm going to try and sneak in there maybe I can make her feel better by cuddling or something.
>>
I fucking hate my older sister, fucking sucks that I have to be around her this week.
>>
>>35463786
You won't mess anything up for her by giving her cuddles, kisses, and occasional gropes. Let her do what she wants, and stop her if you feel like she's going too far too fast.
>>
>>35463786
Good luck, assure her that you aren't mad and that you love her.
>>
>>35463786
HSG don't listen to he people who want to fap to your life, get that girl into a brighter future and maybe start saving up for college for her a bit every month. How is she doing in her school work?
>>
>>35463786
Yeah, I get that you're what, her guardian, right now?
>You know she wants to be with you
This, right here. You're not keeping her. She wouldn't have screamed at you and shit if she wanted to get away from you as fast as she could. You can't just drop her off at some elses doorstep and hope they'll take care of her better or something. Sure, you can give her the chance to do whatever. But you can't make her do something she doesn't want to.
>>
>>35463899
Yeah I'm not sure if you misread his post or if you're just bad at getting your message across but I have no idea what you're trying to say and how it relates to his post.

>You're not keeping her.
Let's start with how this doesn't make any sense at all. Like, what? Not only is it completely out of place, it has nothing to support it or anything related to it. It's just random and makes no sense.

>She wouldn't have screamed at you and shit if she wanted to get away from you as fast as she could.
What? She obviously wouldn't be trying to escape him. He even told us that he made sure to remain calm earlier.

>You can't just drop her off at some elses doorstep and hope they'll take care of her better or something.
Again, completely random and without anything that supports it. He also doesn't want to get rid of her at all. He's obviously commited to her. I don't see why you think he wants to just hand her over to someone else. He was even pretty bothered at the possibility that someone else might end up with her instead earlier.

>But you can't make her do something she doesn't want to.
Obviously, but the things he has in mind are college, a good career, a normal life. Things she probably has in the back of her mind anyways.

I'm just so confused with you man.
>>
>>35464107
>He was even pretty bothered at the possibility that someone else might end up with her instead earlier
When was this? I mean, who did he expect her to end up with?
>>
>>35464149
Her best friend's parents were planning to have her move in. They've been helping him as much as they can in this process. She put her foot down and decided that she was moving in with her brother though.
>>
>>35464225
How recent was this?
>>
>>35464235
It was a while ago. A short while after he posted for the first time saying that she was sickly thin and clearly in need of help.
>>
>>35464265
Quite some time, then. Still, considering how things are right now, it might've been better if she did move in with her best friend.
>>
>>35464365
Good lord. Please tell me you aren't the marijuana guy.

>guy has his sister visit
>she's obviously malnourished and not doing well
>knows his mom is fucking shit
>decides to help her
>he has a shit job and no money but he gives her food anyways
>slowly works his mom into letting her stay over more and more
>decides it's his job to take over and care for his sister
>brings her back to good health
>does this until it's a good time to pull the trigger and start a custody suit
>meanwhile she breaks her leg
>he actively nurses her and does everything he can to get her better
>even gets a new job to make sure he has enough for her
>decides endulging in incest with his underaged sister that he is now an authority figure over is not a good idea, he's probably right
>she doesn't take it well but it's the best for her
>lol she probably should have just gone somewhere else

You're a special kind of piece of shit
>>
>>35464478
>the marijuana guy
I don't know who that is.
>>
>>35463387
> I can't give her that by keeping her here.
Have you thought about ways to improve your current status? Your boss seems pretty empathetic to your issues. If you asked your boss, do you think he or she would be willing to give you a chance at a better position in the company you work for?

I don't think anyone else will be able to give her everything she wants. A person having money and being able to give her more luxuries doesn't mean she will necessarily be happy with the person she's with. Don't discount what you are giving her already. You're somebody that she knows cares about her more than anyone else in the world. You're also the one person she can be truly be honest and open about her trauma and insecurities. You are already pushing her to come out of her shell and have already drastically improved her living conditions already. She even went as far as to find a clone of you / possibly another one of your father's abandoned children from the sounds of it and still wasn't satisfied enough to give up on you. She want's you because your somebody special, and she knows it. Also, have you considered that your experiences growing up may have skewed your views and values? Your sister was less in control of her environment and more subject to the whims of people around her. That may be why she values someone who cares about her more than than what that person provide for her. If she had to choose between a person that could give her financial security, and one that she connects with on a deep emotional level, she'll probably go with the one that satisfies her emotional needs. This also brings up the question, would you be satisfied if she started dating someone that was in the same financial state or worse off than you are now?
>>
>>35465291
In any case, when you talk to her tomorrow. You should voice your reason for why you think you two becoming a couple would be a bad idea. Include what kind of life and opportunities you want her to have and explain that you think you won't be able to provide the standard of care she would need to achieve those goals. Help her to understand where you're coming from.
>>
File: 1488679553276.jpg (54KB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488679553276.jpg
54KB, 320x360px
>she invites me to a party at her boyfriends house
>i get really drunk (almost passed out)
>hug her, tell her how I love her and ask forgiveness to be such an asshole my entire life
>>
>>35461211
A break may possibly be for the best right now. Take a few days to cool off. Handle some of the other issues that have been bothering you like he said. Afterwards, you should really think about what you want from your relationship. What you've been doing to him thus far has been unfair. You can't keep him at arms length then suddenly expect him to go full boyfriend mode at the drop of a hat. Consider that you may honestly be in love with your brother. Forget the negatives for now, and think about what life would be like if you seriously perused a relationship, both now and further down the line, and if you would honestly want that. Then think about the challenges that may come with it later. If you decide you want to be with him and it is worth it, pursue it seriously. If you really just want to just be physical only, you have to gain control your emotions and contain those sudden outburst. If you can't do either of those things, you should consider ending the relationship here and find someone you can be open with.

Anyways, glad to see you back.
>>
Slept in there for a little while. It started out really nice she rolled up into my arms and buried herself into my chest. I think a little bit of crying happened and thenwe fell asleep. Then at one point, I'm not sure if it was two hours ago or three because of daylight savings time flipping automatically, she woke me up by moving out from my arms and said "I'm still mad at you, go sleep in the living room." and now I'm here.

>>35463834
>cuddles
Okay

>kisses
Maybe occasionally, on the cheek it fine. Real ones might be awkward, I'm not sure.

>gropes
Ehhhhhh

>>35463836
I think it's established now that the anger is onesided between us.

>>35463870
Thank you for understanding.

>>35463899
>>35464149
>>35464235
>>35464365
>>35465178
Ignoring a lot of unusual negativity

>>35465291
>>35465316
My thing is just that I love her so much. No one makes me feel the way she does and I would hate myself if she didn't get everything the world could give her. She's so good in so many ways, I'm so tired of seeing things just kick her while she's down. I'm like a dad hoping she finds a loving and caring prince for her. I just really want her to have everything. There isn't much else to it. I love her too much to leave her with what I have. I'm trying to do better, once she's healed up fully and I don't have any added stress from court dates then I'll start trade school and I'll be able to really take care of her.
>>
subatomic original bump
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.