[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /waitingforjobcallbacks? Waiting for a couple jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1476463741412.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1476463741412.png
65KB, 785x644px
Who here /waitingforjobcallbacks?

Waiting for a couple jobs that I did phone interviews for, waiting if I got to the face to face interview part
>>
>>35460050
I've been waiting for like 5 years I don't know if they're going to call but I'm still hopeful.
>>
>>35460050
>>35460083
They're must be something we're doing wrong, my friends.

I'm a NEET and I've applied for alot of jobs, like 8 or 9 if I'm counting right.

Are we supposed to go in there and annoy them for the job to show them we're extremely interested in it? Is that what separates employees from NEETs?

I don't understand. And neither do you all apparently. I would assume the more outgoing personalities would catch these jobs.
>>
>>35460154
If you know you are qualified, then you are probably just coming off like a weirdo. I've sat in meetings at work where they talk about candidates and it seems to mostly come down to who they feel they could work with the most - provided multiple people are qualified. You shouldn't hound, but you for sure should send a follow up email thanking them for their time and that you look forward to hearing back. Don't go just silent after your phone interview.
>>
>go to job fair
>the guy I talk to could immediately tell I'm an incompetent fuck
>tells me to apply online
>the site is confusing, hard to navigate, worse layout than reddit
>I fill out the application form
>he tells me through email that I filled out a reference form
>i can't tell the fucking difference

i don't think i'll be getting a call back. This is more what my parents want than what I want, so I was half-assing it anyway.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.