[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not going to brush my teeth tonight. What would be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: 1462341275779.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462341275779.gif
9KB, 633x758px
I'm not going to brush my teeth tonight.

What would be the point? Basic hygiene is considered a cornerstone of physical attractiveness, sure, but it is a mere accessory to that which is already present: a catalyst of sorts that transmutes the beautiful into the stunningly beautiful.

When I do myself the disservice of looking in a mirror, all that stares back at me is that which is beyond salvation. Eyes the colour of sodden dirt, a face that only a mother could tolerate, a misshapen lump of a body that threatens to collapse under the weight of its own mediocrity. My pain is the pain of hopelessness, and I am damned to hobble through the sewers like a hunchbacked troll, shying away from the cruel honesty of sunlight and the even harsher gazes of those blessed with proportionality.

I smile and all I see is graffiti on the wall of my existence, a desperate bid to bring vibrancy to that which is purely utilitarian: a sack of flesh and organs which churn out waste both physical and verbal in nature.

What difference could a smile make in the face of such blatant disadvantage? Better to keep my mouth closed and hope that my eyes will follow suit.

No, I won't be brushing my teeth tonight. Fluoride is a poor substitute for substance.
>>
File: tumblr_oja7i4fSbO1tr0ndoo1_540.jpg (70KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oja7i4fSbO1tr0ndoo1_540.jpg
70KB, 540x540px
>>35459278
Hey well, I know you're upset right now anon.. but.. You're a good writer? You use very detailed vocabulary. Good looks aren't everything ya know'. Maybe you should write a book about a boy who doesn't feel like brushing his teeth and so on and so on. A biography perhaps? Jk kys fagget
>>
File: Tooth Brush Pepe.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth Brush Pepe.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>35459278
>He doesn't brush his teeth for the sole sake of having your teeth feel nice and clean
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.