[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like 4chan is their residence for life? I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pepeshart.jpg (50KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
pepeshart.jpg
50KB, 492x493px
Anyone else feel like 4chan is their residence for life? I just have this gut feeling that real life isn't where I belong and this place is somehow more real than anything in real life.

You know what I'm talking about, r9k? I've just become so depersonalized with real people and events, I'm zombie out there, but in here it's another world.

I still feel depersonalized but it's less so on here.
>>
If I could find an anonymous imageboard where people where kinder and not as cruel, it was as popular as this one (fast, many replies) I would never come to this shithole again. As it stands... This is home. This is family. A horrible, abusive family.

My board is /vg/, I shitpost on /sp/ and post feels in this place.
>>
>>35459258

Ya know, it didn't used to be so bad here.
>>
File: 74447u3922qiowq.jpg (46KB, 587x960px) Image search: [Google]
74447u3922qiowq.jpg
46KB, 587x960px
4chan is a place where, as an anonymous subject, you are pure ego - the super-ego is not present as it is in 'real' life. The mask you adopt to convince civilized humans that you can behave as a fellow civilized human, thus allowing them to believe that a relationship with you can be predictable and beneficial, is of course not the 'real' you. Here you are stripped of pretensions and pressure to conform to ideology, so you can truly 'just be yourself' and scho on
>>
>>35459258
Contrary to your opinion, the bluntness of this place is, I think, what makes it alive and animate. The very ridiculousness and savage irony of it all is what drives me on, and it's like I hate myself and others but I exist off the hatred. I can't live without it, it's become a part of me ever since I became increasingly addictive to the computer.

And I cannot remove myself away from it. I am a slave to it, possibly forever.

I just exist and 4chan as well as the computer, is really the only force that keeps me here on this Earth.

I also wish I could find another imageboard that wasn't as bad but this is the only place that's remotely real to me.

Maybe I'll find a greater sense of understanding if something happens big happens to me but until then I'm stuck in this eternal loop.
>>
>>35459292
This is precisely my thoughts on the matter. When you're on here you reveal your shaded self completely to the world and the shadow is removed when you realize nobody can know you on here, as they would in real life.

In other words, everything is expelled on here, whilst in real life you keep the inner self tucked in because it's not how people would want you to normally act.
>>
I love it here. We would probably hate each other face to face but it doesn't matter because we all love being in front of our computers.
>>
I can't. This place will never grow up but I'll do, or at least should.
>>
I've been posting on this site for nearly 11 years. Even if I wanted out, there's no escape.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.