[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listening to Change by the Dismemberment Plan. Been walking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (52KB, 460x322px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
52KB, 460x322px
Listening to Change by the Dismemberment Plan.

Been walking in and out of school in and out of drugs for five years and not a single person of any place is willing to listen and ask why; always with the fail-safe advice and haste to explain away what I've discovered about myself because not a single person can listen, no neutral parties exist anymore. Easily manic depressive, definitely schizophrenic. I spend my time on 4chan making greentext stories and memes, circulating Saturnian notions and standing in as a sentinel for hedonism using made up stories for a temporary power and influences. Sometimes I don't. I give most of my sperg dollars to people because I don't really give a shit about myself and when I try to there's seldom direction. Some days I certainly "get it" as far as how living is done, but you wake up in a room and it's not until about 7pm you're going to get there again.Try or don't try, talk or don't talk, care or don't care, pursue or don't pursue; all of the above, something entirely different. No combination of anything works. My next plan is to go bushcrafting. Perhaps this will work. I don't understand how you guys do it
>>
>>35459060
You believe in yourself too much maybe. Humans are all shit and there's not a ton of room to change that individually or globally. Fuck whatever the Buddha said, or whoever. We're not in that world anymore. Don't kill yourself, but degenerate if you gotta.
>>
>>35459189
That's actually extremely persuasive and sound. I'm going to buy some heroin.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.