[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW my dog died last year but I still constantly think about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1382487522583.png (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1382487522583.png
39KB, 400x400px
>TFW my dog died last year but I still constantly think about him everyday, especially after work
>>
File: shobon.jpg (72KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
shobon.jpg
72KB, 270x270px
>>35458362
same here

He was so fucking old that at night he would bark for me to bring him his bowl of water right up to his face or to help him roll onto his side, usually a couple of times each night every few hours.

Some days it'll be 3AM and I'll be waiting for him to bark for me.
>>
Hi fellow stranger.

Mine died 2 months ago. 12years german sheperd, was like a brother to me. I mean, im not one of those who humanize dogs as if they were ppl, but, even understanding it was an animal I cannot stop to feel the same love i have for my family. It was another member.
>>
>>35458495
Same anon.

One of the things that sucks is the passing of time and its consequences. I knew my dog was old and i knew he was gonna die some day in the very next future. You seem to assimilate the unavoidable, but when last week he couldnt move from his position, just making breath noises, you know 12 years have passed.

Tried to call for animal vet but it was 31 dec, so i stayed there crying and hoping he didnt die next morning. Next day i was able to call for a vet and diagnosed a heart tumor. They said i needed to accept it. And so i tried, and had fun as always when he was a puppy because i wanted to pass my last time doing whar he liked and not crying. It was a nice week. Then, suddenly, i needed to do extra hours at work and when i came he disappeared and my neighboor told me he was near his house dead. He died far away because didnt want to be seen in such manner.
>>
>>35458362

I had to put my dog down because she had cancer last January. I am mostly fine but when I think about it the house is so fucking quiet now. You used to hear her steps upstairs and she would have a goofy look to greet you.

She was the only thing that made me feel loved when I came back from school. I was depressed and felt like shit and she always excitedly greeted me at the door or in the yard.

She was only 7 and had cancer. I still think if I had taken her on walks more or done something differently maybe she wouldn't have gotten cancer.
>>
File: IMG_2494.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2494.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>35458362
>dog is the only friend I have
>raised him from a puppy
>I am suicidal, but I need to be around to take care of him
>he's probably saved my life on more occasions than I can count
>he will die one day, and I'll be alone
these feels keep me up at night, how will i cope? He's only 4, but I can't stop thinking about him dying
>>
>>35458362
>tfw old family dog dies
>tfw family is over it after 2 months and starts talking about getting a new one

Normies are cold.
>>
yes i had a great cat years ago. she was a smart cat, when there was no food or water she would knock on the bowl during the night. a coyote ate her during the night.
>>
I had a pet ferret that was very relaxed and gentle, not a turbo spaz autistic like most of them. He would curl up with me at night under my blanket and sleep with me, he was so kawaii. One day I moved a recliner that he was under and didn't realize. I almost killed myself after. It's been about five years and I still miss him, but think about him less
>>
File: 1487549644166.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1487549644166.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>35461012
damn....that's the worst

My dog is 13 years old soon...he's been coughing like a retard for 2 years. Gonna be sad when I won't see that retard barking for me and staring at me to get his food and water. I don't want these feels until I'm done with college at least. I live next door to college so I see him everyday
>>
File: Fuck this.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this.gif
2MB, 331x240px
I never asked for this. I miss you Cookie
>>
File: IMG_1026.jpg (125KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
125KB, 640x427px
i wasnt with him the last few hours and it mustve been painful while he was alone

i really miss you :(
>>
>>35458362
Can't you just buy another one? I don't understand you petfags.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.