[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ feel about the recent spate of hate crimes in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Emily-Grey.jpg (229KB, 1219x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Emily-Grey.jpg
229KB, 1219x2048px
How does /r9k/ feel about the recent spate of hate crimes in the US?

- http://koin.com/2017/03/09/hate-crime-suspect-arab-you-need-to-leave/

>Hate crime suspect: 'Arab, you need to leave'

>He was charged with assault, unlawful use of a weapon and intimidation

>SALEM, Ore. (KOIN) - A 52-year-old man is being accused of a hate crime after allegedly attacking a restaurant employee with a metal pipe and calling him a terrorist.

- http://ktla.com/2017/03/05/sikh-mans-shooting-in-washington-state-investigated-as-hate-crime/

>Sikh Man's Shooting in Washington State Investigated as Hate Crime

>Police are searching for a gunman who allegedly walked onto a residential driveway in Washington state and shot a Sikh man in the arm, authorities said.

>The gunman allegedly told the man "Go back to your country." Police are investigating the shooting in Kent as a possible hate crime, according to CNN affiliate KIRO.

>The victim is a U.S. citizen, originally from India's Punjab province, Seattle-area Sikh community leader Jasmit Singh told CNN.

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/24/get-out-of-my-country-kansan-reportedly-yelled-before-shooting-2-men-from-india-killing-one/

>He yelled "Get out of my country," witnesses say, and then shot 2 men from India, killing one

>Authorities in Kansas filed first-degree murder charges against a man accused of opening fire in a bar there, killing one Indian man, injuring two other people and causing fears about bigotry to reverberate across the globe.

>According to witness accounts, the gunman reportedly told two of the people who were shot - both Indian men who work for Garmin - the technology firm to "get out of my country" before opening fire and had also used racial slurs during the Wednesday evening shooting.
>>
This is /r9k/ not /pol/ you shouldn't get paid to shill here. I'm going to tell your boss you fucked up and posted in the wrong place
>>
You left out all the crimes directed at white people.
>>
>>35458310
Probably because the recent increasing is directed at non-whites.
>>
>>35458193
Fuck off CIA, also fuck shit skins, they need to go back, or be removed.
>>
I'm more concerned about the homeless guy who got stabbed to death a few blocks from where I live and the girl who got shot down the street from me.
>>
>implying this shit doesn't happen every day
>implying the MSM isn't picking this shit out specifically to fit their narrative
>implying they don't want to keep you in fear
Multiple people get shot every day in your country, the media chooses which ones to report and how to report it. This is known
>>
>>35458374
there is no recent increasing only recent use to report to push your horseshit
>>
>>35458193
Just gonna leave this here

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
>>
>>35458193
>How does /r9k/ feel about the recent spate of hate crimes in the US?

Multiculturalism is a disaster and the people who pushed everybody into this situation should be ashamed.

Also, when people go crazy and attack somebody, they're just going to scream generic insults about their most distinguishable traits.
If somebody's fat, they'll call them a fat fuck, if somebody's foreign, they'll call them a foreigner.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.