[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a japanese hikikomori >your sister is dating a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: NEET.jpg (67KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
67KB, 500x378px
>be a japanese hikikomori
>your sister is dating a white normie
what do
>>
hope to god that her kids end up white-passing and not yellow gooky
>>
>>35457979
Chop his head off with a katana and then commit sudoku
>>
>having an dishonorable sister

you know what to do
>>
become a poet
>>
>>35457979
>Be attractive Jap girl
>Have a loser, ugly virgin Jap brother
>Shudder every time I think of or see him
>Eventually start projecting his characteristics on other Jap men
>Get attracted to successful white men instead

You are the reason why she's not dating a Jap man, OP.
>>
>>35457979
ASIAN WOMEN BELONG TO ASIAN MEN ONLY

WHITES CANNOT BE ROBOTS

RRRRRREEEEEEE
>>
>>35458313
>beta cuck attempts to justify racemixing

his sister is making a downgrade dating a cave dweller
>>
>>35458361
>Beta Jap basement-dweller jelly af his sister isn't dating another beta Jap loser

Sorry, your sister upgraded, not only in race but social status.

Just go back to masturbating to cartoons and leave the real women to the real men.
>>
date a white hikki?
>>
>>35457979
Start practicing a martial art in your bedroom and once you become proficient at it, challenge your sister's lover.
>>
>>35457979
I litterally saw this image an hour ago, it's from the Japanese wiki.

My gf tried to tell me she's a hikikomori and sent that link. Should i be nervous? I don't think she has a katana, but i never been to her house.
>>
>>35457979

OP, i already know you are a white guy pretending to be a jap guy that said his sister is dating a white guy to either: bait or make yourself feel slightly better.
>>
File: C6eFTKuVMAEWCbC.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6eFTKuVMAEWCbC.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
>>35459554
.....a hikikomori is just a shut-in.

doesn't have to be 100% because sometimes you gotta get groceries, but 6 (sometimes 5 depending on the person) days out of the week never leaving the house is shut-in status.

I'm a hikki and I'd never own something as lame and pointless as a katana.
>>
atleast he's not a chad, nothings worse than that
>>
>>35459959
>doesn't have to be 100% because sometimes you gotta get groceries,

No a hikkomori is shut in to the extreme, you're not a hiki if you leave your house even for food.

>The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare defines hikikomori as people who refuse to leave their house and thus isolate themselves from society in their homes for a period exceeding six months

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori

Also if you're curious how they eat at all most hikkomori live with their parents and they leave food outside their door for them to eat.
>>
Being a hippie here in Japan seems like the ultimate cozy lifestyle. Especially if you live right above a convenience store like many apartments do.

Too bad I've never owned a studio apartment.
>>
File: 1485313729731.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485313729731.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>35457979
GOTTA GET A GOOK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.