[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm an r9k-tard who's grown up to be attractive enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Chicago-transit-commute-time-map.png (874KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-transit-commute-time-map.png
874KB, 1025x769px
i'm an r9k-tard who's grown up to be attractive enough to have a small following of retards and losers.

AMA

>pic unrelated
>>
>>35457975
what do you do? oroo
>>
Are you that Rose chick?
>>
>>35458373
no, im male. i'm a cringelord stuck in the body of a 6'3" model.
>>
>>35457975
Why would you want a following of retards and losers? That just sounds annoying.
>>
>>35458332
the most i get out of my house is at a standard retail job
>>
>>35458464
pic or you're ugly
>>
>>35457975
When are you branching out from minecraft let's plays?
>>
>>35457975
Do you have long hair? What is your shoe size?
>>
>>35458500
i don't. people go out of their way to contact me or notice me.
>>
>>35457975
>i'm an (*would be "a") r9k-tard who's grown up to be attractive enough to have a small following of retards and losers.
>r9k-tard
>actually is a normie
>>
>>35458535
That sounds awful, why do they do this?
>>
>>35458530
its down past my ears. i wear size 10 1/2

>>35458521
why give up something i enjoy just to make normies happy?
>>
>>35458582
I'd like to be added to your following of retards and losers. I am a beta male paypig who wants to serve at the feet of another male.
>>
>>35457975
you're pewdiepie aren't you
>>
>>35458801
"small" following, not the largest following of mankind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.