[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Asian guy. Do you think it's possible for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: asian.jpg (78KB, 765x590px) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
78KB, 765x590px
I'm an Asian guy. Do you think it's possible for me to marry an Asian girl? Or is it too late because big, thicc, manly, muscular, alpha, white men will always trump me?
>>
>>35457848
if you are like every other Asian robotic mindless
dog eating and have a steady job and haven't died in a sweat shop yet then yeah you might find one.
>>
If you in asia you may have luck.Just limit white people form entering your country.

if you are in the west you are out of luck, as long as Asian parents keep teaching their daughters "that they should earn the white mans respect" this cycle will continue to go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
>>
a huge portion of Asian women have white fever but there's still a huge portion of Asian women who are not interested in race mixing.
>>
>>35457890
what if i don't eat dog meat?
>>
Of course not. There are lots of Asian immigrants in my country, and though I see quite a few WMAF couples, it is still pretty obvious that most Asian girls stY whithin their own race. I also see some pretty damn beta looking Asian guys with reasonably ok looking Asian girls. So if you are an Asian robot you must be incredibly beta.
>>
itt: people who don't know when a White guy is making a race bait thread.
>>
>>35457994
>Asian robot you must be incredibly beta.
this is me
>>
White guys is a dying trend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkFzeTOApk
>>
>>35457848
I grew up in the SF Bay Area and all the Asian girls stuck to their own kind. They were also interested in finding a "manly man" who could physically protect them opposed to a "bad boy" or player. Being a little beta won't hurt you as long as you are still somewhat masculine.
>>
>>35457909
>you will never be Japan's right wing token white guy who tells the Japanese about the evils of the western white devil.
>>
File: 1487909476257.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487909476257.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>>35457848
being an asian in america is the worst. i wish i was with my people. but even they would shun me.

why is it so hard guys...
>>
>>35457848
>>35457890
>>35457909
>>35457915
>>35457990
>>35457994
>>35458074
>>35458090
>>35458236
>>35458292
>>35458420
>>35458784

Asian guys are quite cool nowadays. I think if you're Asian and you still feel down on yourself, you probably just spend too much time online internalizing negative thoughts. Walk outside bros, reality is different. Of course online, betas will constantly mock you for being inferior with tiny dicks, but look who's that coming from? It's the entire beta population, hoping you stay down too, so we can be miserable together. The fact is, Asian guys are lucky as fuck because 1. Cute Asian girls usually stick to their own kind. Those are the best ones, they are all traditional and shit. 2. So many girls think KPOP and Asian Dramas cool, and the asian guys in those are portrayed way more gentle and shit. So even if you were a geeky, beta Asian nerd, girls are going to think it's cute that you are all awkward and shy. White guys can't get away with that shit because they either have to live up to being alpha chad, or they fail. 3. If your complaint is about western media, just realize that people aren't limited to that anymore. And even if it is, that shit is updating with stuff like Glen on Walking Dead.

I'm just saying... most of it is in your head. Being Asian is not the bottom of the barrel as you think. It's more like being an underdog, but for some reason people love the underdogs.
>>
>>35457848
He looks so CLEAN
unlike every white man ever.
>>
>>35458236

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Well, I live in Australia and I see asian x asian couples here all the time. WAY more often than white x asian. Always wondered where they meet.
>>
File: 1486497115169.png (156KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486497115169.png
156KB, 370x330px
>>35457848
that girl on the right is so cute shes making me want to kill myself
>>
>>35457848
Asian people need to stop being such cucks and hating/revering white people.
Marry another asian, have some asian babies. Stop racemixing.
Same goes for whites.
>>
>>35459973
Why should I faggot?
Oregano
>>
Asian dudes are supposed to live with their artificial waifus or turn into traps. There is no other option. Just follow your japanese brothers.
>>
File: ladyboy.webm (845KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
ladyboy.webm
845KB, 640x720px
>>35457848
Why not just take the trap pill instead?
>>
>>35460166
okay then, go ahead and flush your genes down the toilet.
>>
File: sM77zRs.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>35460228
>tfw someone born a man is much more prettier and feminine than you'll ever be
>>
>>35460251

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

oregnao
>>
File: IMG_1289.jpg (70KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1289.jpg
70KB, 540x960px
>>35459700
so what if i want a qt white gf that isnt all weebmode? I don't want them to follow kpop anime shit because those people usually are weird af but that puts me in a disadvantage again according to you??
>>
>>35461227

You must be a super white-washed Asian guy. All you would need to do is go party with your white friends until a white girl likes you then because they'll realize that you are no different than a white guy. But just saying, you gotta work hard at being a chad for them because they aren't going to put up with the gentle asian guy thing like the weeb ones will.
>>
i'm a latina girl. asian guys are really handsome desu. sometimes i don't understand where all the lack of confidence comes from because they are sexy. my only problem with them is that they are just super shy, which turns me on because i like shy boys, but it goes too far when they never work up the courage to approach me.
>>
File: dont worry. keep going..png (106KB, 324x268px) Image search: [Google]
dont worry. keep going..png
106KB, 324x268px
>>35461846
asian people don't like indians and latina people kind of look like them, so we're scared...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.