[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be 13 >In science class >Paired up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0137.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
>Be me
>Be 13
>In science class
>Paired up with my 9/10 crush/friend
>Other friend says something about somebody's dead dad
>Crush pretends to hit him with a hammer
>Almost hits me
>I ask why she was about to hit me
>"What? I would never hit on you! Your not even my type!"
>mfw my crush destroys my soul
>>
I'm confused, did she mimic hitting a dead man with a hammer?
>>
>>35457596

devastating.

that girl knew what she was doing, desu.
>>
>>35457596
You retard she's flirting
>y-you're not even my type

She wants it
>>
>>35458520
Well I guess it's good I still hang out with her...
>>
>>35458840
You are friend zoning yourself

Go get her, just man up and tell her you "like her" or whatever
>>
>>35457596
>>"What? I would never hit on you! Your not even my type!"

Umm, at age 13 that kind of response can be a defense mechanism.

It might not have anything to do with the way she really feels.

Look at is from her perspective: She misheard you and she thought you were accusing her of "hitting on you". To a 13 year old, that can be a pretty intense accusation that brings out a huge flood of emotions. In fact, that could even have been the very first time in her life that issue had ever come up. Startled and embarrassed, she said the first thing that came to her mind to defuse the situation. She could have easily been thinking: "oh god, make this whole bizarre conversation go away NOW, I can't be having it". Not because there's anything wrong with you, but because she's just not ready to deal with it yet, or is to embarrassed to deal with it in public.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.