[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never find a QT that isn't a huge whore and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1487554024840.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1487554024840.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>you will never find a QT that isn't a huge whore and hasn't had 10 dicks inside her because all girls are whores now

why live?
>>
>>35457217
>chasing virgins in a sexually liberated society

and yet half the robots here wonder why they're still virgins themselves
>>
>>35457217
because cuckolding is fucking hot
I'd love to hear my wife describe in detail how she fucked the chad she met last weekend
>>
>>35457269
doesn't have to be a virgin, 2 other guys or less is ok. seems pretty rare though

>>35457276
kys
>>
>>35457324
>kys
You know that I'm right, just embrace the degeneracy. Feels really good, trust me.
>>
>>35457217
This site really fucks a person up. There are still trustworthy qt's that dont just fuck any guy. But those girls have a very high value and rare to find, they see themselves as throphies and wouldn't ever settle for a real robot.
A month ago a good looking, 24 yo, balanced, educated qt started an ibternship at my office and she admitted to never having had a boyfriend or have sex. The girl I'm dating now aswell. She's 20, hot, works and is in uni and still a virgin. My best friend also found a girl who was a real catch and 22 who was a virgin. But like I said, those girls have high expectations and are really fucking hard to get close to. Even when a Chad appraoches one of those unicorns she'll teject them or quickly see through him. They wont settle for a Chad out of fear giving up their worth to fast, but they won't settle for an autist either.
>>
>>35457217
That's why I'm going to try to get a qtpi virgin church waifu.
>>
>>35458037
I'm not an autist or robot at all. Where are you from?
>>
>>35458130
Belgium.
Alot of whores here aswell. But not all woman are as bad as this board make them out to be. The girl I'm dating now is Albanian. She comes from a more conservative household. But I know quite a few girls that are still virgins, really pretty and 20+.
>>
>>35458558
I don't think all woman are whores but at least here in Australia it seems it would be exceptionally rare that an attractive girl in her 20s would be a virgin, heck even a guy count of less than 2-3 for those few that prefer relationships to the cock carousel. Where am I supposed to find a girl like that
>>
>>35458037
>they see themselves as throphies and wouldn't ever settle for a real robot.

Sometimes that's true.

But sometimes they are still a virgin because they are very cautious and careful, and they don't want to get hurt.

They might also be a virgin because of low self-confidence. Low self-confidence can result in two possibilities: 1: she whores herself out in an attempt to bolster her self-confidence, or 2: her low-self confidence makes her think she can't get a guy at all, and she gives up trying, resulting in virgin status -- this can easily happen if she starts realizing that she's considered to be like a 3/10.

Through a combination of luck and lots of hard work, I found a woman who was very cautious and careful about relationship because she was very smart and patient to wait for the right guy. I was a virgin when we met, and I told her that I really admired her for being a virgin. That's what she wanted to hear -- that her being cautious and smart and patient to wait for the right guy actually ended up making her more desirable to someone. (We're married now.)
>>
>>35458037
>found a girl who was a real catch and 22

god damn you sound like a faggot
>>
>>35457269
You just have to find a fembot irl, so you can be social awkwards together.
It can happen anons, trust me.
>>
>>35460353
This attitude is why you never gonna catch one yourself
>>
>>35457217
>convert to Islam
>get a qt refugee virgin Syrian waifu'
>>
>>35457269
Thats why you get your waifus from non-liberated societies

>>35457276
GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

Cuck genocide when?
>>
>>35458037
A slut is far less likely to settle for a robot than some qt introverted virgin.

Sluts actively despite robots, see:
theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/
>>
>>35457217
Even if you did, why would she date you or want to be your friend? That's the last girl you deserve.
>>
>>35461528
>unironically projecting

wew
>>
>>35461365
This is the answer if it really matters.
>>
>>35457324
i know a bunch of girls who are like this,most of them even like me but im a fountain of spagetti

>tfw she said i shouldnt waste myself on this site
well maybe if you didnt fly away to another continent i would waste my time with you
;_;
>>
>>35457269
You'd almost think there would be women who wanted the same thing, virgin men.

Really ticks the tocks in my grandfather clocks.
>>
I mean, all you really have to do is turn a lesbian straight. It's not that hard
>>
>>35461893
You sound like a clingy faggot. Any girl who did make the mistake of getting with you and would quickly leave
>>
>>35457217
Thats why I stick to prostitutes and never bother wrapping it up. I buy crack so I can trade $10 worth of crack for a rough blow job. Am I a degenerate?
>>
>it is now an exception to find a girl who would be a good wife and a good mother

How did we get to this stage as a society?
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>35462602
>it is now an exception to find a girl who would be a good wife and a good mother

delet this
>>
File: 1489262273526.jpg (169KB, 1080x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1489262273526.jpg
169KB, 1080x1516px
>>35457217
I found one bros. Unfortunately I spaghetti'ed at the wrong time and didn't ask her out.I let her slip through my fingers, and not in the good, sexual way.

Now I travel from board to board as a sad depressed virgin. I just wanted to eat some pure qt ass, is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>35457217
>My last gf had only slept with one guy before me the before that was a virgin when we met
>My last fwb was a virgin when we met
>Of the two girls I'm seeing now, one says she's a virgin (and she's pretty autismal so I might actually believe it), the other says she's slept with 1 guy and 6 girls before me (probs lying but I doubt she's understating it by a factor of 10)
There are plenty of girls out there that aren't complete sluts.
>>
>>35462881
unless you saw a hymen or got a vag doctor to do it they can easily lie.
>>
File: 1482069166001.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482069166001.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>35457217

I don't get the obsession of the average robot to "possess" (as if it was an object you can discard as it gets boring) a so-called "QT". Just get over it and face your intrinsic market value on the sex market (which is zero). It will help you to fix a lot more problems than just your carnal lust for cummies. God, I wish you weren't brainlets and would start to aim for a transcendental ideal, but then again, I'm on a containment board for the sediment of society.
>>
>>35457217
Face it anon, agirl who has had 10 dicks inside her is probably a best case scenario these days. It seems there's an inherent multiplier of 10 in their count these days so they are at 20, 30, etc
>>
>>35457217
>because all girls are whores now
this generation is actually have less sex and with less number of partners than the last 2 generations before us. No, everyone isnt a bunch of whores now. they were bigger whores in the 60s. You just stay inside all day.

but keep lying to yourself
>i-it's fine, women are all whores anyway, so that's why i'm alone, i-i'm above it
>>
>>35462916
>Virgin I gfed - saw her hymen when I went down on her and she bled.
>Virgin I fwbed - qt sheltered asian girl who didn't know what a blow job was, and she bled when we fucked.
I believe both of them
>>
If I was attractive and socially competent I'd be having loose sex too. I'm not going to hold something I completely understand against someone.
>>
>>35462960
because they want to feel that special.
>>35462916
>saw a hymen
all women have hymens regardless if they're a virgin or not. that's not how vaginas work.
>>
>>35463044
>If I was attractive and socially competent

This is just an excuse for you to not try, because you're a selfmanipulating retard who is afraid of failing (which is a crucial thing for learning, you dumb fuck, go outside and make mistakes to learn and actually tap dat powsi)
>>
>>35458037
is true
>>35460119
>married to a virgin qt
>still on /r9k/
sure buddy
>>
>>35463096
You underestimate the tism
>>
File: 1482573880462.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1482573880462.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
>>35462960
I'm not a robot at all though
>>
>>35463150
>You underestimate the tism

You are a self diagnosed sperglord, get over it, you don't have autism it's just an excuse to be a lazy slob.
>>
>>35461253
But don't robots say fembots are the biggest whores
>>
>>35460119
>But sometimes they are still a virgin because they are very cautious and careful, and they don't want to get hurt.
And so they fuck a robot? Lmao
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.